It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child seriously ill as flu shots suspended

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The patent for the H1N1 Vaccination was made before H1N1 was even a sickness to worry about. It is in the patent which I have read and it was created by one of the U.S. Corporation branches.

The TGA may work for the part of the world you live in, but the vaccine was made for profit and distributed accordingly.

Those not smart enough to see will pay for it, and do pay for it.

I don't mean to bash the medical system you have in your part of the world, if you get that impression.

I am just stating what is.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Quickfix.....

That all sounds fair & reasonable

Regarding the TGA:

I think it works very well.

Regarding our local healthcare system & industry:

I think it has its problems.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I hope I didn't give the impression that I had considered you to be anti-big pharma or anything like that. If I did, I do apologize. My point in the response was (in hindsight) a bit shadowed or down right non-existant

I'll take this time to elaborate or clarify what I was trying to state, even though I believe you got the gist of it. I simply feel that, in many cases, modern humans from developed nations are subject to vast fear-mongering campaigns. In this case, pestilence (I just wanted to use that word). We, here in the States, were absolutely inundated on a daily basis with the "H1N1 death toll" and the necessity to "get yourself vaccinated." I teach high school and am in constant contact with an unknown number of pathogens due to the diverse group of students and faculty that I am around. That being said, I contracted H1N1 and did, in fact, have to stay home for a week. What irritated me the most was the urgency with which the US government hurried the manufacture and distribution of the vaccine and the public outcry for more. They set up free vaccine clinics and doled it out to the most "at-risk," namely. the elderly and the young.

In this age of endless fear around every corner, I think they played people like violins. They had their scare, they had their remedy, and the had their demand. I refuse to use hand santizer for the simple reason that there are billions of strains of bacteria that are either not harmful or beneficially symbiotic. They have people so terrified of the hidden dangers lurking everywhere, that a generation of weak, sickly children is being raised. Our immune systems NEED exposure so that they can generate resistance and ultimately immunity the natural way. If we, as a populace, become solely dependant on a pill or a vaccine to fight off our ailments, then we are at their mercy.

I know, I sound paranoid, but like the article stated, kids have gotten sick because of our reliance and demand for a solution to a disease. I don't know, I just hope they eat plenty of soup and drink lots of Sprite...that's how I absolutely DESTROYED the Swine Flu.

Again, sorry if I insulted you in my previous post. It wasn't my intention in the slightest.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here's another link.

Calls for calm amid flu jab scare

Australian doctors have been warned not to give the seasonal flu vaccine to children under the age of five, after a child fell critically ill and dozens more suffered serious adverse reactions after receiving the vaccine in Western Australia.

"But we have to remember that the benefits of vaccinations far, far, far outweigh any side effects."

That's not true. I would rather get the flu than end up critically ill anyday.

"If you're in a risk group everybody agrees you need to be vaccinated," he said.

Everybody? Sounds like propaganda to me...

He says the seasonal flu vaccine has three components - one of which is swine flu - and children may be reacting badly to receiving a second exposure to part of the flu virus.

Reacting badly to a part of the flu virus? I wonder which part that could be?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Just an update on this, from this morning's paper, it has been announced that the toddler has died. This happened on April 9th, a few days before the advice given by Australia's chief medical officer Professor Jim Bishop.

This is the first time I have heard of a death in relation to this story during the week. It appears the girl's twin sister was also sick during the evening before the death

the advertiser

[edit on 24/4/10 by ozzieman]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

NuclearPaul.....

As per my previous posts.....

I think that in general, vaccines have a done an incredible amount of "good".

On the other hand, I always felt the swine flu risk was being grossly exaggerated.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

PS I've always wondered.....who's that shocking looking guy in your avatar?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozzieman

the advertiser
Just an update on this, from this morning's paper, it has been announced that the toddler has died. This happened on April 9th, a few days before the advice given by Australia's chief medical officer Professor Jim Bishop.

She dies on the 9th yet this is the first it's reported to the public?

Queensland chief health officer Jeannette Young today said she is unaware of any toddler dying as a direct result of receiving a 2010 seasonal flu vaccination.

Dr Young has responded via a statement and dismisses any knowledge of a death related to flu vaccinations.

``Until now, neither Queensland Health nor the relevant national body had been advised of, or were aware of any death allegedly related to a 2010 seasonal flu vaccination in Queensland,'' Dr Young said in a statement issued today.

I don't understand this.. how could Chief health officers not be told? Who's safe guarding the public if it takes a week and a half to notify the relevent health authorities? Of course they were told.. the police knew obviously and I am certain there would be procedures in place where they would be notified. This stinks of a cover up. They also didn't stop the vaccines until two days ago. It was bad enough kids were getting sick.. but they knew about a death and were still injecting children.

..and I can't believe they are still saying "still safe for people over 5" when they clearly don't know whats causing the reactions. Perhaps they were just worried about all that profitable stock going to waste..

[ps. check the arcticle's comments.. I don't usually get approved!
]

[edit on 25-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Riley.....

I think we might have to wait for the coroner's report before we arrive at any conclusions.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

She died twelve hours after a vaccination, her twin sister was sick afterwards as well as all those other kids who had reactions and they saw fit to suspend giving it to under fives. Yes we can wait for coronors report but I've already made my mind up that the vaccine was to blame. That may seem overly cynical to you but the "trials" already (officially) proved these vaccines were safe so the time for giving this vaccine the benefit of the doubt has past.

..thing is this combined vaccine was not really trialed except for in it's seperate components. Three vaccines in one.. they seem to have just mixed them all together and assumed it would be safe. They don't just mix drugs together the same way as they know they would interact so why did they assume it's alright to do that with flu vaccines?

Have they done the same thing with other combined vaccines and decided trialing them as singles is sufficient?

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

Riley.....

I share many of your concerns.

It's an area that requires stringent scrutiny.

However I don't think I will jump to quite as many conclusions as you have.

I guess we will both watch developments with great interest.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I have not just jumped to anything. I have reached these conclusions after alot of thought and accessing the evidence available.

..much of which I have not bothered posting but the business section features in alot of my armchair investigations.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by riley]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
When CSL Ltd in Australia released the H1N1 vaccine, it was only recommended for people over the age of 10, becuase less developed immune systems may not be able to handle it, and TGA only authurised it for those age groups

heres a link for the CSL ltd Registration from TGA,
CSL Approval from TGA

But if you read the PDF file on the Juinor Vaccine which was approved for children over 6 months, read the Contradictions, I.E. pre existing conditions that will counteract the vaccine if recieved, Anaphlaxis and Eggs, Thiomersal, neomycin, polymyxin B sulfate, or traces of these

also postpone vaccination for anyone with febrile illness or acute infection of H1N1

This sounds more like a Doctor didn't check this and took the payment from the government to give the vaccine for free, and gave it to a kid who suffered a sever allergic reaction.

In other Words, a Black and White, Malpractice Case,

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Bory_the_Great]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join