It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 May begins the push for 8 Nov attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibbon

thanks for contributing your intelligent and common sense outlook
to a controversial topic.

~its a breath of fresh air ~

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Mercury would have to be in retrograde with a numerological digit of 5 if war starts this year or the next.

If it starts this year I'm pointing my finger at December 10th or the 25th (other possibilities would be 15th and 20th December) as Mercury goes in to retrograde December 10 until Dec 30th 2010.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i am not studied enough in the Astrology to comment

BUT

i have heard that 2010 begins the sign 'the Great Cardinal Cross'
search.yahoo.com...

this can be an adjunct to the forecasts by individual seers or even computer analogs... it matters not whom said it first...
a lot of paths are leading to the same water hole

astrology, seers, prophets, predictive linguistics, vedas, TWZ
(are they merely feeding from each other ?, or are these all stepping stones,
because we individually have our own pattern recognition model...

and the Cosmos is trying Its' best
to warn us individually in a language we can recognize and understand !

thanks

[edit on 28-4-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well... today is 3 May '10 only three days away from the onset of plans
to nuke-it-out this November...

i might suspect that todays NPT at the UN, where Pres. Ahmadinejad
of Iran is presenting his case that the USA has nasty intentions in
bullying the world into submission concerning Non-Proliferation of nuclear weapons (with a case of a blind-eye in respect to Israeli nukes)

and SoS Hillary Clinton, countering the Irani stance by suggesting they (Iran/Persia) are engaged in covert, nuke weapons building... and not the peaceful use of nuclear fuel for electric generating plants as Iran claims.

Perhaps today, the 3rd, is the point where the webbot & TWZ leads up to the novelty date....which is the 6th when clandestine plans are begun to either Bomb Iran through an Israeli attack... or bomb Iran from a coalition
campaign led by NATO or by the US/GB empire becoming directly involved with preventing a nuke bomb being developed by any middle-east nation...Iran or Arabia being the two nations in the empires crosshairs.

the secret plan might not be known until November '10, but should be deduced from activities, and transmissions of messages.... that transpired immediately after the May 3rd stand-off/ face-off between the USA and Iran at the UN.

I am not trying to 'reach'... i'm only offering food-for-thought

thanks

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well today is the day I take it.
www.halfpasthuman.com...
He wrote this not too long ago. Frankly, I think he's gone off the deep end. Lately he's been harping on about reptilians and such in his radio interviews.
urbansurvival.com...
here is ure's spill for the week. Not very exciting is it?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Well today is the day I take it.
www.halfpasthuman.com...
He wrote this not too long ago. Frankly, I think he's gone off the deep end. Lately he's been harping on about reptilians and such in his radio interviews.
urbansurvival.com...
here is ure's spill for the week. Not very exciting is it?

Wow, I was thinking the same thing when I read Clif's essay on "The Word" and reptilians. I totally did not expect stuff like that coming from him. I wonder if it is intentional? Maybe he started raising red flags with certain people so he decided to start a bit of crazy-talk so those people take him less seriously?

It just does not fit, unless of course there really are reptilians!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by nydsdan]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thursday May 6, 2010 14:00 CST

This site is supported by subscriptions: For additional content, please subscribe to Peoplenomics. .

Content mirrored at: www.independencejournal.com, Kindle (.MOBI) version here

Not to say: "I TOLD YOU SO!!!" But did you happen to notice the date?
(Hint: May 6th sound familiar?)
and we were expecting a major 'change of fortunes" about now?

You satisfied yet? Marvelous stuff this predictive linguistics out of HalfPastHuman, huh?

(WHEN CITING ANYTHING FROM HERE, I AM REQUIRED TO LINK BOTH SITES)
urbansurvival.com...
ALSO: www.halfpasthuman.com.

if this is how George & Cliff treat their predictive linguistics interpetation, then i have to join the host of others in laughing at their alleged 'hits'...

in the OP i linked the language interpetation; which then said that May 6th
would be the beginning of preperations for the November attack (war) on Iran....

?? How did the event suddenly become/ morph into a Stock Market glitch in the electronic trading programs-protocols?

this stinks...but i know that HPH/webbot will be right on top of the pat-on-the-back when/IF it turns out that on the 6th of May, the campaign to demonize Iran, mock Amadimajad, cause false flag incidents with fingers pointed at Iran...all these things got underway to cause the deep cover mis-information & sway world opinion against the continuation
of the Islamic Revolution in Iran(Persia)

thanks for your patience ATS,
the thread will only be bumped if the connecting of the 'dots' warrents it

until then, RIP thread

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I was thinking about this stuff earlier. you know, High and Ure seem to be riding a lucky shot to me. Ure was on Rense and Rense seemed to be making fun of him. I'm not sure how much longer the welcome mat is going to be out for these guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join