It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. New member, longtime reader

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Hi. I'm new as a registered member. I've been reading this site for years though and have found many of the topics more enlightening than the news that's for sure.

I've been an indepent researcher into a wide range of topics relevant to this site. I guess I'm coming out of my shell, so to speak. I hope to be able to post my first thread, the subject of which I think is of utmost importance. There have been threads on it here, which have died recently yet remained active on the topic in other forums and some really strange stuff has been going on in the last couple days. So, that thread will also be a test (details given in the thread). So. I'll keep ATS posted! Find me in the threads!!! We could make it a game! Who can be the first to find my next post!!

/\ That's what Edward Bernays would have called 'a teaser." Seriously though, I don't really want to tip my hand on it here, for several reasons but most importantly that it isn't the right area to do so, and it's hint that I'll be out there introducing myself to ATS by adding my own take on those topics.

So, track me down if you're interested in a rowdy Rhodies take on reality!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad you are coming out of your shell. Turtles
are always welcome as well as a variety of creatures....

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Cheers! Thanks, bru. Yeah. The shell was getting a little raggedy, and it was getting a bit hard to manoeuver in.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RowdyRhodie

Hi RowdyRhodie, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Welcome Rowdie,

I have done a lot of research myself as I seek the truth behind what the lies of the media. I look forward to hearing your take on things.

Peace.

top topics

join