It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

everybody now hs morgellons--even animals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I went to clifford carnicom website--and aerosol crimes --and read u on what old clifford says and was shocked--WE all have morgellons in us and it uses the olution-heavy metals in our bodies to redirect for an attack on our immune system
This and other geniticaly modified blood bugs which are srayed over our heads since 1997
This morgellons attackes our immune system with a host of symtoms--skin ear gum lung deression problems.
I think it would be wise to go read up on this from[ clifford carnicom]--we are all dommed to get sick in the NWO population reduction started in 1997--
Its been a wild ride so far since i am 54- but i think its going to really get wild
WE ARE ALREADY BEING GENETICALY MODIFIED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
I went to clifford carnicom website--and aerosol crimes --and read u on what old clifford says and was shocked--WE all have morgellons in us and it uses the olution-heavy metals in our bodies to redirect for an attack on our immune system
This and other geniticaly modified blood bugs which are srayed over our heads since 1997
This morgellons attackes our immune system with a host of symtoms--skin ear gum lung deression problems.
I think it would be wise to go read up on this from[ clifford carnicom]--we are all dommed to get sick in the NWO population reduction started in 1997--
Its been a wild ride so far since i am 54- but i think its going to really get wild

If these a "genetically modified blood bugs", can you explain why neither myself, not any pathologist I have ever sent patient samples to, have seen an unidentified or abnormal "blood bug" in the patient's culture?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

VneZonyDostupa, there is a hypothesis gaining some popularity which could explain such "cryptic" diseases(learning from previous threads, if you prefer to use this terminology, read it as idiopathic, of unknown aetiology/cause).

Check an old thread by Long Lance Mycoplasma Coverup - example Lyme Disease.

The mainstream is becoming aware of a new potential threat, that is, cell wall-deficient bacteria.

Many antibiotics use the wall as the mode of action, making a substantial number ineffective.

Long Lance cites a book by a serious academic researcher, titled "Cell Wall Deficient Forms: Stealth Pathogens"

This book was published by "CRC", a "mainstream" publisher with established and frequently used references.

The latest 4th edition was expanded with images of such pathogens.

The hypothesis holds that Lyme for example, may be caused by pathogens without a cell wall.

My only question to you for the moment is this:

are routine microbiological laboratory screening tests, ordered/done by hospitals, designed to catch just the "classic" forms bacteriology currently recognises, or can it also detect those without walls?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by jjjtir]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir

VneZonyDostupa, there is a hypothesis gaining some popularity which could explain such "cryptic" diseases(learning from previous threads, if you prefer to use this terminology, read it as idiopathic, of unknown aetiology/cause).

Check an old thread by Long Lance Mycoplasma Coverup - example Lyme Disease.

There is no "mycoplasma coverup". It is a well-known organism, both in medicine and in research. In undergraduate research, I had to throw many, many, many tissue cultures away due to mycoplasma contamination, a common environmental risk that results from not sterilizing your instruments/media or leaving plates open. Rookie mistake, on my part, but I certainly learned to close my plates.

The mainstream is becoming aware of a new potential threat, that is, cell wall-deficient bacteria.

This is neither "new" nor a "potential threat". They are well known and there are multiplate lines of treatments for them, namely erythromycin as a first-liner, and if that fails, I typically go to clarithromycin, though some colleagues still rely on the "old school" fluoroquinones to knock out any opportunistic infections that may be causing pneumonia/pneumonitis with the mycoplasma.

Many antibiotics use the wall as the mode of action, making a substantial number ineffective.

Which is why we've developed many drugs that do not require a cell wall-mediated mechanism of action. Problem solved.

She hypothesises that Lyme for example, is caused by pathogens without a cell wall.

Lyme disease is caused by a spirochete, which most certainly has a cell wall. Lyme disease is fully treatable if caught in the early, non-neurodegenerative states. Just ask my father. He contacted Lyme disease the first summer my family moved to the United States, took antibiotics for about a month, and has never had a problem with it since. As with any disease, being proactive, rather than delaying treatment, is key.

My only question to you for the moment is this:

are routine microbiological laboratory screening tests, ordered/done by hospitals, designed to catch just the "classic" forms bacteriology currently recognises, or can it also detect those without walls?

Routine microbiological screening commonly begins with a multiple stain slide, often combining acid-fast and Gram staining. This is often coupled with genetic/ELISA assays in exceptionally complicated cases. In case you were wondering, mycoplasma is very easy to identify, being Gram negative and fairly unique among the common pneumonia-related culprits.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The reason I asked, is because certain diseases, currently accepted to be autoimmune, such as multiple sclerosis, might be actually pathogenic in nature, and not autoimmune.

See Amazon's description of the latest 4th edition Cell Wall Deficient Forms: Stealth Pathogens, Fourth Edition

See this brief extracted quote for emphasis, with electron micrographs with plausible evidence of pathogenicity, and not as currently accepted and diagnosed autoimmunity:

This edition contains the first electron micrographs of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's spirochetes.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
great thread....out of the box.......

will take it to the next level.

WHY? would we be geneticlly modified?

could we as humans be food for an alien race soon to appear.

could our atmosphere also be modified via chemtrails to fit their needs?

are we put here just to serve their needs?

Has the illuminati made a deal with them to try to preserve their existance?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
working on a new thread which blow minds

dos lineage

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Stop with morgellons BS, will you? You'll make delusional people scared.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir

The reason I asked, is because certain diseases, currently accepted to be autoimmune, such as multiple sclerosis, might be actually pathogenic in nature, and not autoimmune.

See Amazon's description of the latest 4th edition Cell Wall Deficient Forms: Stealth Pathogens, Fourth Edition

See this brief extracted quote for emphasis, with electron micrographs with plausible evidence of pathogenicity, and not as currently accepted and diagnosed autoimmunity:

This edition contains the first electron micrographs of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's spirochetes.

Anti-myelin Antibodies in Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Patients

How is this not autoimmune, again? We have a causative disease foci (spinal cord lesions, demyelination of nerves), and we have a causative agent (anti-myelin antibodies produced due to a defect in B-cell negative selection in the bond marrow). There is no way a bacterium, protozoan, or any other infectious agent, would produce an antibody that has such a strong affinity for myelin.

The only cross-reactivity between pathogen-antibodies and self-tissue that I can think of is rheumatic fever, and even then the infection is transient and the antibodies don't have a high affinity for the cardiac targets.

So, a swing and a miss on Long Lance and the author of that book's part. Sorry, the science speaks for itself, and it doesn't speak highly of the book's theory.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by huntergatherer
WHY? would we be geneticlly modified?

could we as humans be food for an alien race soon to appear.

According to Stephen Quale, it's to make us tastier for the giants, who are coming to eat us. He also said chemtrails are modifying the atmosphere to make it more hospitable for these giants.

Not saying I believe him or anything, but you know what they say... Ask a silly question, get a silly answer.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

VneZonyDostupa.....

It's always nice to catch up with you

This "Morgellons" thing is quite odd.

The op quotes Carmicon.....I believe a lot of Carmicon's work is flawed & as such I take little notice of it.

Are you aware of Staninger's work on this?

www.staningerreport.com...

I'd be very interested to hear your comments regarding that.

Kind regards as always
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I had never heard of this Dr. Staninger, so I went to their site. My immediate impression is that I'm wary of anything and anyone associated with Rense.com, as it isn't known for it's accuracy or rationality. However, I pressed on and looked at some of the photos and informaiton.

Obviously, I am not a pathologist (I could never stay bottled up in a lab for the rest of my life...yuck), so my opinion of the images is purely based on my exposure to common pathogens, but it looks like synthetic fibers from clothes or carpet, personally. I'll look at this site a bit more when I have a chance, of course.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

VneZonyDostupa....

I agree the "relationship" with Rense is unfortunate, in view if his lack of vetting such info.

I thought some of the "fibre" photos looked quite strange.

I'll be curious to hear your comments if you have any.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well, Rense is like the intersecting circles logic diagram, some on there is true, some false.

For example, the article of the 2 halogens Fluorine-Iodine antagonism and the impact on the thyroid gland and endocrine system.

I personally tracked down the German study the Rense cites about fluoride, and for sure it exists.

The study cited on Rense.com actually came from a Thieme Verlag peer reviewed journal, a publisher of Medical Atlases and textbooks.

Right after Springer, Thieme and Schattauer are the 2 other largely respected Medical publishers in Germany.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

you're panic stricken and not thining clearly.
this is going to cause your research to be biased and all you will search out are horror stories and doom and gloom.

I would think twice about what you're proposing.
calm yourself...

and begin to research "kundalini awakening" ..
and compare all the symptoms of a spiritual awakening..
to that of what the sufferers are saying they are experiencing..

i repeat.. what the sufferers are saying they are experiencing..

rather than the sensationalized crap that gets focussed on in the conspiracy world.

take my advice. you need it.

-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Its Carnicom, you cannot take his site seriously…
If nothing else, at least realize that if they were spraying fibers as Carnicom and others claim, it would interfere with normal air traffic. Just look at what is going on in Europe right now, from having too much ash in the air. Can you imagine what these supposed strands of fiber would do to aircraft engines.

Take it from an ex-aviation person, chemtails are a hoax.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

WE ARE ALREADY BEING GENETICALY MODIFIED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! - OP

Yes, we are friend. From your current issue, to GMOs of Monsanto (avoid Frito Lay), etc, and now to this, the unmeasurable danger until "someone" gets to figuring it beyond the FDA. Where will we find our truth?

Hidden hazards of nano-ingredients
I never thought I’d say this, but there’s something in your food that’s even worse than sugar… and this microscopic new threat isn’t even listed on the ingredients label.

These tiny terrors are called “nanoparticles” or “nanomaterials,” and they’ve been scientifically engineered to make foods look better and last longer.

But when it comes to nano, just say no-no — because nanotechnology, as it’s called, is wildly unregulated and dangerously untested. In fact, we have no idea at all what this junk might to do humans — yet you’re probably eating it right now.

Welcome to your new life as a supermarket lab rat.

What little we do know is downright frightening: A two-year study on animals at UCLA found nano-titanium dioxide — the most common nanoparticle — caused DNA and chromosome damage, according to AOL News.

The researchers say this kind of severe damage could lead to cancer, heart disease and brain disease… and yet these nano-particles are turning up in everything from fruit and vegetable coatings to salad dressing to ice cream.

We used to call that food tampering. Instead, the mad scientists behind this sick scheme are considered industry pioneers.

Meanwhile, the FDA is so in the dark on this one that they won’t even admit it’s in your food… even if its own experts say it is. In fact, the AOL News report found that 20 of the world’s top food makers have their own nano-labs or contracts with universities to develop nano-ingredients for them.

And because there’s no requirement to list these particles on nutritional labels, there’s no way of knowing if your food has been nano-tainted… and therefore no way to avoid it.

It’s reaching the point where the only way to be safe is to grow your own — and if you have the time and space, don’t wait — spring is here. Start planting today.

From April 14th, Daily Dose
douglassreport.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
original poster--I am just a carpenter in wis. not a scientist, but when i travel the web i keep running into this disease being mentioned--
The main reason for my concern started because when we were building a lake house in n-wisconsin for a retired air-force pilot, we asked him whats up with the jet trails that we have been seeing lately over the big lakes we work on -[ we build high end lake homes and are always up on the weather since we only have a short season here.] What we were seeing in the skies over the lakes we knew was not normal. The retired pilot [quote--they are not normal com-trails, but he wouldnt be in the loop since he was retired and not working on the program anyway- un-quote]
I know city people have planes fly over their heads all the time-however we rarely have any traffic except small craft, Then all of a sudden we notice jets every day spraying early morning in striping patterns or criss-cross patterns . WHY??- we figured it was global dimming project since these trails always spread out to blanket the skies by noon on most days and over the years we noticed the increase till it happenes even in winter.
This winter while everybody was having a cool winter we were on average 20 to 30 degrees above our normal winter???? why ?? And they even sprayed 3 or 4 times a week . Call me a liar but people better get their heads out of their asses -quit fighting, name calling and figure out what is really going on. Look up people and ask all questions, and dont jump to easy conclusions and dont insult others opinion.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Oh please.....

Let's not turn this interesting Morgellon's Disease discussion into a chemtrails thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
PS their are way too many places on the web from universities to totally of the wall ideas on why and what is in the air we breath. One thing for sure is it is a toxic soup we breath. WE can all agree on that at least.
So lets keep asking questions instead of being as*holes like some of the high and mighty replyers who just say no there isnt,cant,or you are delusional. I am just a simple man who askes questions and at 54 i have seen the change so far. If morgellons does not exist, then where did clifford carnicom get his pictures from--they are not made up--and he mentions they are everywhere.
People, we have to watch others who say NO right off the bat-common sence tells us they are the truly delusional since they stop asking questions . Or dis-info bastards

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join