It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Hardball - Ron Paul "You Are Using The Word Society Carelessly"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Video
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Man that Chris Matthews man... I mean how different is he from Bill O'Reilly?

No joke, they both are stupid and over-opinionated and don't let the guess that represent an opposing view finish their sentences and they use mockery as a tool in debating.

But anyhow, I think that using the word society carelessly is very dangerous
People really really need to stop generalizing first of all
And secondly what's so wrong with personal responsibility?

Thoughts ATS?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
---They both are champs to me. Especially ron paul, he is the champ among champs.
Who will hold a candle to him ?, if he runs for prez again?? I have heard that all ron supporters are terrorists, well that means me i guess. I just wish he would run under a newly formed party-independent even.
I say lets get the word out about this guy. I will not even start to mention all the things he is against [ he! he !-- end the fed!!! end the illegal wars, close most overseas military bases, re-establish the bill of rights-the constitution for whats written.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I like when Ron Paul says "There's a revolution out there , Chris" I might have paraphrased that , but it's what he said more or less. There is one going on, Paul is right. However the nastiness and racist bulls@#t coming from the people in those clips they show is sickening. What natural born leader would WANT to lead a mob of angry , racist idiots who hate the current administration for all the wrong reasons?
I sort of feel like screaming some thing like, "damn, America , if ya'll weren't such freakin' idiots some natural born leader would appear on the scene.
Nobody is going to lead this mob of sheeple that make up the majority of the folks in the United States of Hysteria.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the real deal. He's the ONLY Republican with a smidge of conscience and integrity. He's also the only Republican I would even think about voting for in these post-Bush years. I'm surprised that they haven't killed him yet.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
I just wish he would run under a newly formed party-independent even.

When Ross Perot ran Clinton got scared
so he formed the debate commission, a group of people that decide who gets on the presidential debates, anyone else gets little or no coverage during the entire campaign from A to Z.

The CDC states that it was formed because the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) fails to adequately serve voters' interests and charges that the CPD, which was created by the Republican and Democratic parties, secretly awards control of the presidential debates to the Republican and Democratic candidates, thereby limiting voter choice and restricting subject matters of political discourse.
en.wikipedia.org...'_Debate_Commission

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Chris Mathews is a MSM blow hard for TPTB, period. Bill O'Reilly's commentary show is a step up in my opinion. At least he tries to show both ends of the political spectrum in most segments of his show. There is no comparison between the two gentlemen.

I know someone that Bill interviewed for 2 days and my friend said he was the most knowledgeble of all he had spoken to in many, many interviews with all the other the MSM wankers since 1963.

And Ron Paul.................... A true American, probably the most honest of ALL politicians to have served in office in the last 30 years.

He makes me proud to be an American. We should all be proud of him.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

No joke, they both are stupid and over-opinionated and don't let the guess that represent an opposing view finish their sentences and they use mockery as a tool in debating.

Once upon a time I watched both to try to get a balance opinion.
I JUST CAN'T STAND THE RHETORIC anymore. Now?

I rely on your posts.

Anyway back to Ron. I'm sorry but the man Talks the Talk and Walks the Walk!

That's no BULL.

Ron Paul=

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
hahaha, chris must have forgotten he was speaking to a Dr. when he brought up the healthcare issue.

and ron didnt even say anything about it, like always. what a humble guy, he kept his manners too when chris would get aggressive.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

I was at the Value Voters Debate in Ft Lauderdale Florida when the primaries where running up.

Out of all the candidates, Ron Paul had the most support on the outside.
He took the time to come speak to us and for pictures.

When the debates cleared out of the center, You saw bunches of people looking at us very angrily and laughing at us and saying " we will not allow it" as they walked back to their cars.

These are the same people who now run the Tea Party, I have no love for them and they absolutely hate Ron Paul and tout Sara Palin as a Hero and a Patriot.

The Tea party leaders are snakes, hell they even love the Gadsden Flag.

isupportsarahpalin.blogspot.com...

This country is no longer good enough for men like Ron Paul.

I happen to like some of the things the President is doing, yes he spends like a nut but so did the last one and at least some of it is inside our borders.

The Tea party leadership loves war and profits from it.

The President is moving forward to withdraw troops from Iraq, it does not take a genius to see that he is not out to destroy America.

Sorry, I am not drinking the koolaid, Matthews is a scumbag just like Hannity and Rush are but at least he is not telling people to prepare for the arrival of government death squads.

Give the President a chance, as long as there is food and relative peace we should be grateful.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
See I, agree with some of Paul's Ideas

But I think his ideas and yours OP completely ignores the fact that we are individuals
and bound as a society.

My individual behaviors did not facilitate the economic mess, I am essentially off the grid.
Yet my money is losing its value BECAUSE it is linked to your money and your fortunes, everyones else's for that matter. IT is absolutely foolish to ignore the fact that America and its principals do recognize some notion of common purpose. Our troops do not go to war to experience the joys of being shot full of holes, they serve because of fraternity and connection.

I say the real danger is to ignore basic reality in promotion of ideology.

Moral Hazard does nothing to defend against Real Hazard does it?

So in this manner we tie our hands and accept anything and everything regardless
of implication or logic all to serve some ideology. I do not advocate pure altruism or
pure sociopathy, just because it can be conceived, does not mean it is commensurate with circumstance.

I say we should focus upon serving
reality, not ideology.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Janky Red]

top topics

join