It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X REALLY Exists..EVIDENCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! (Videos)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

annoying when people do that...'hey everybody, i got pics of nibiru this evening...then i joined ATS, learned how to post pics and spammed a bunch of threads about nibiru'

now as i look further he/ she spammed 16 threads in 10 minutes...wow i cant even type that fast

kosmickameleon post on 9/14

i guess we have a true believer.........

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There are a lot of clues that this is an artifact of taking the photo.
1.It moves with the camera
2. It is incredibly bright if it is visible during the day time
3. It is bright and would cast double shadows
4. It is large and thus would be visible to the unaided eye
5. The red halo would be incredibly bright if visible during the day time, i.e. very dense to be that reflective or incandescent

Making such photos is very easy as explained in a thread I posted on the spread of hoax videos.

edit on 15-9-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmickameleon

To reiterate what I said in one of the other threads in which you posted this (in case people did not see those other threads)... :

Considering that the Sun in all of those images is at about the same distance above the horizon (the same distance away from setting), then I suspect all of those pictures were taken at about the same time -- no more than a few minutes apart.

Therefore, if the "object" in those images is really a rogue planet and NOT just a lens flare/lens reflection, then that planet really moves around!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If niburu is real we all would have known it by now, anyone into astronomy would know that jupiters' gravitational pull has protected the earth by pulling large rock bodies closer to it.

If a jupiter sized planet was that close to earth, it would either pull us closer, or further away from that safe zone that earth, and mars are occupying as we speak, and it would literally be a "hell on earth", or "hell freezes over" type of scenario.

And astronomy magazines are not covering the subject, and believe me 200,000 amateur astronomers cant be wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join