It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X REALLY Exists..EVIDENCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! (Videos)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Azzllin you've gotten some good ideas in your post. That certainly is a bummer to lose your scope. It is true that people tend to look more in the places where things are likely to be found. But, whole sky surveys look all around for things. A number of these have been done looking with instruments that work at different wavelengths.

I really appreciate your dozen beer sentiment. I support that!

The interesting question is the 18 month question. I don't think that there has been anything unusual happening. Humans are very good at seeing patterns even where none exist. We also tend to recall only recent events.

Your comment on the space program really resonates with me. I always felt that the space program lost its luster with people. The space program no longer makes front page news unless there is a disaster. I used to collect newspaper clipping when I was young and read about all of the astronauts, the scientific work, the satellites, and the earthbound research. I think it is out of the papers since it no longer sells to the people.

Cheers, hope you get a scope again.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

You are definitely thinking in your posts. I commend you for that.

I mentioned in a previous post that the issue is not that a solar companion doesn't exist, or that a planet doesn't exist. What can be shown today quite conclusively is that is one is out there it is either small, or very far away, or both.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
Check out these videos...in my opinion, very compelling.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

Video 1-Nonsense. Eris is dwarf planter(smaller than pluto) on the outer edge of our solar system and its orbit does not bring it anyhwere earth or any other planets. Hoax. Actually just an outright lie.

Video 2- Nonscientiffic guy tells us his agenda before ever starting to spout off his nonsense. It is impossible I repeat IMPOSSIBLE for Planet X's geometry to only make it visible from the south pole.

If any other 2012 fearmongerers and hoax artists care to step up I'm more than happy to send you spiraling back to reality.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus
reply to post by discl0sur3

Regarding your second video.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

That's if you believe this guy is who he says he is. There is massive speculation that the real NibiruShock2012 has went into hiding after receiving numerous death threats. I personally call this guy DISinformation. Is it just coincidence that the coordinates on his SPT images just happen to correspond with a spot that contains a huge blacked out area on Google Sky. I should add that the images used in that software are supplied by NASA a.k.a Never A Straight Answer. Again, this is just my opinion.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

This whole site is full of dis-info agents. Paid and supported by governments worldwide...You "CAN" believe this.....

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It's amazing how the dis info agents are working together to support the notion of Nibiru even though it is relatively easy to show that there is no such object.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

That's if you believe this guy is who he says he is. There is massive speculation that the real NibiruShock2012 has went into hiding after receiving numerous death threats.

So that is what you base you claims on? "Massive speculations"? What is that even supposed to mean? To me, it sounds like a negative thing, like it's even less believable than "regular" speculation!

I've seen you source your ideas to "speculations" before, and to be quite frank I must ask you to stop wasting bandwidth with that nonsense and make a useful contribution for once.

You still haven't answered my post prior to this one, please do.

[edit to add:]

Oh yeah, and if there really were any "death threats", they would most likely have come from "Nibiru fanatics" who couldn't stand having their fairytale bubble burst.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Raud]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
It's amazing how the dis info agents are working together to support the notion of Nibiru even though it is relatively easy to show that there is no such object.

Well you certainly fit the bill of a dis info agent, all you do is derail 2012 threads. Now, I'm not saying Nibiru is real, let's get that clear, or that you really are an agent. But damn son, do you ever post outside that forum lol?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

Good question. The answer is yes.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raud

That's if you believe this guy is who he says he is. There is massive speculation that the real NibiruShock2012 has went into hiding after receiving numerous death threats.

So that is what you base you claims on? "Massive speculations"? What is that even supposed to mean? To me, it sounds like a negative thing, like it's even less believable than "regular" speculation!

I've seen you source your ideas to "speculations" before, and to be quite frank I must ask you to stop wasting bandwidth with that nonsense and make a useful contribution for once.

You still haven't answered my post prior to this one, please do.

[edit to add:]

Oh yeah, and if there really were any "death threats", they would most likely have come from "Nibiru fanatics" who couldn't stand having their fairytale bubble burst.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Raud]

People also said that if he was the real Nibirushock2012 then he should post his apology on his youtube channel. Did you not notice it was a photobucket site he put the video on? Notice how it is deleted? Also how would Nibirushock2012 know about this site and then publicly apologize on it?

Why would he do that is what I am saying? To me it sounds like a skeptic just made up an account and decide to do some trolling and make fun of him. Skeptics seem to do that a lot if it goes against their beliefs.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Check out these videos...in my opinion, very compelling.

So you're rating your videos, that you probably are the author of, as "very compelling"?

Egotistical much?

Anyhoo... FYI, I'm not compelled by them.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by susp3kt]

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
While the morons are awaiting a horrible death on dec 21 2012, i will be awaiting the space probe to map pluto sometime in 2015.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I like the first video, just a tad to fast. I just don't know what to believe. The weather is different and a couple of weeks ago the sky was changing colors.The whole sky changed from one color to another. It looked like we went through a giant rainbow. Something is happening, what I don't know. I do like this thread! Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
what do you guys make of the object in this video? i only post it here because the uploader mentions 'nibiru' in the title. it's very dim so i've brightened the still image below. any ideas?

the video

the brightened still image

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kaidec

I like the first video, just a tad to fast. I just don't know what to believe. The weather is different and a couple of weeks ago the sky was changing colors.The whole sky changed from one color to another. It looked like we went through a giant rainbow. Something is happening, what I don't know. I do like this thread! Thanks for sharing.

Why would you think that something happening in the atmosphere would indicate that there is an unseen planet out there? There are lots and lots of interesting atmospheric phenomena to see.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

The comments suggest that this is recent footage. The problem is that the location is not known. There are no stars in the segment I watched to suggest the direction to look.

This could be anything from an out of focus star to a light on a radio tower. Any new planet would not be deep red. It would appear bright and shiny from reflected sunlight. It might be an animation.

There is some really odd commentary in there by the video person.

But I think this object would be invisible to the naked eye as I think it emits a different wavelength of light that we cannot process.

Can the video maker see the object or not? Why would they say they think it would be invisible? Don't they themselves know?

It's pretty clearly a fake. The question is what sort of fake.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK, lets say that this is all true. Tell me, WTF are you really gonna do about it? If true, not even the ones underground will be safe. Noone will be safe. As for me i would rather be above ground and take my chances. Unless you have some majical idea to change or avert all this, then don't bother worry about it. What cha gonna do, prepare? OK, prepare then, but when your time is up, then what. It ok to prepare, but you know when your time on earth is finished, you have no control over that, so good luck with that control factor. THINGS IN SPACE RULE, THATS THE WAY IT IS.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Another article from Universe today debunks the planet x theories.

2012: No Planet X

source: www.universetoday.com...

good read and lots of info.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I live in Marquette, Michigan. Today 9/14/12 I was riding my bicycle around Presque Isle park and decided to stop and take some pictures of the sun. It was about 7:20 pm or so. These are the pictures that I took:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
That makes at least 5 threads where you posted the same photos. Why put the same post in multiple threads?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
ROFL

Just about to turn the corner on 90 days from doomsday via a Jupiter sized planet coming close enough to Earth to ruin everything.

Do you believers have any idea how miserable it would be outside right NOW if this was the case?

Earthquake increase as of the last year? Magnetic field fluctuations... if these things started months ago from such a cause the escalation would be to a point where you couldn't go outside already.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join