It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru/Planet X REALLY Exists..EVIDENCE LIKE NEVER BEFORE! (Videos)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Check out these videos...in my opinion, very compelling.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Regarding your second video.

Im coming clean about my HOAX videos

ETA: With the millions of amateur astronomers across the world, why has nobody, not ONE single person, seen this "Nibiru"? Even if 1% reported something, that would be HUGE, but nothing, nada, zilch. And I doubt that TPTB keep tabs on everyone with a telescope.

Welcome to ATS

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ZombieJesus]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh, scary...

Yet another load of tosh.

I am all for a good conspiracy, but this one hasn't managed to hold water since the beginning, and yet people still cling to it, like the Titanic isn't really going to sink after all.

Damn, roll on 2012. When the S reall does HTF, I will happily point out that it isn't "Niburu" causing the problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

That's if you believe this guy is who he says he is. There is massive speculation that the real NibiruShock2012 has went into hiding after receiving numerous death threats. I personally call this guy DISinformation. Is it just coincidence that the coordinates on his SPT images just happen to correspond with a spot that contains a huge blacked out area on Google Sky. I should add that the images used in that software are supplied by NASA a.k.a Never A Straight Answer. Again, this is just my opinion.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
1st video is good but the 2nd video has been hashed, rehashed dissected skewered and stuck on a pole for all to see here on ATS. thats old news mang... flagged none the less

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
1st video is good but the 2nd video has been hashed, rehashed dissected skewered and stuck on a pole for all to see here on ATS. thats old news mang... flagged none the less

Fair enough, I'm new to this forum and as such have had very little time to see what else is out there...I've literally only scratched the surface. My apologies for being redundant.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I thought the first video was well done also. Like the above poster, I will willfully ignore the second one due to it's past history.

I liked the first one though, and really liked the research that went into finding the actual newspaper clippings and stuff. This was good work.

It was well laid out and so I will say props on the nice video. I liked the music also hehe.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

ETA: With the millions of amateur astronomers across the world, why has nobody, not ONE single person, seen this "Nibiru"? Even if 1% reported something, that would be HUGE, but nothing, nada, zilch. And I doubt that TPTB keep tabs on everyone with a telescope.

Welcome to ATS

[edit on 22-4-2010 by ZombieJesus]

Heh. Nibiru. Ut oh, though. Perhaps the Nibiru that some people claim is coming to destroy us all, or whatever, is actually an event that might occur.

I read another thread on ATS that proclaimed that Nibiru was some sort of word to express a crossing of some sorts. A crossing in space. But what if this crossing that is in space doesn't adhere to the so far knowledge of the scientists of our world, concerning our solar system? Just saying.......

What if this crossing point is not following the "rules" of our solar system?

What if it can drift? What if it has its own properties outside our understanding and knowledge?

I'm not saying Nibiru is a specific object. Maybe it's an event.

Created by outside forces, or, maybe, inside forces?

I'm clueless as you can probably tell.
I'm just an artist,

I believe artists and scientists can work together.

It's all about possibilities. And exploring.

While I, as an artist don't push aside ideas as being impossible, I hope scientists don't kick to the curb ideas that seem unreal to their reality.

Think of it as, I know my neighborhood. Anything else that goes on outside my neighborhood is bunk. And what could come into my neighbord is bunk, too. Because I have never exprienced it before, and it can't possibly happen in my neighborhood.

It doesn't compute..................to the rules.....................I have adhered to.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Wow... what an absolute load...

Nibiru is not the same as planet X. Nibiru is not a planet outside of Pluto.

Stop spreading dis-info.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The 1983 IRAS info is bunk. The comments after that are bunk. This information is from 1983 is it? Well lots has happened since then including clear proof that no planet sized objects can be anywhere near the orbits of the known planets.

The first video that you posted seems to be something you splattered in other places in the forums. It's simply a misrepresentation of the facts. It relies on incorrect statements made in a newspaper. Imagine that?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
It relies on incorrect statements made in a newspaper. Imagine that?

And also the Encyclopedia Britannica lol.
How's the thread killing coming along? You've had quite a busy day.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centurionx

It relies on incorrect statements made in a newspaper. Imagine that?

And also the Encyclopedia Britannica lol.
How's the thread killing coming along? You've had quite a busy day.

If the thread is a beast of misinformation and baseless facts, then it deserves to be killed.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

I notice that you have not tried to support the allegations. Do you actually have anything to support the claims in that hideous misrepresenting video?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Rock Solid evidence eh ? Hmmm when rock feels like jello....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The 1983 IRAS info is bunk. The comments after that are bunk. This information is from 1983 is it? Well lots has happened since then including clear proof that no planet sized objects can be anywhere near the orbits of the known planets.

The first video that you posted seems to be something you splattered in other places in the forums. It's simply a misrepresentation of the facts. It relies on incorrect statements made in a newspaper. Imagine that?

I'm not going to justify your statements...my sources are legit. I have in my possession an actual copy of the 1983 article published by the New York Times regarding the IRAS mission. Try and convince me it's not real.

The reason why we didn't hear anything after '83 was due to the obvious media blackout immediately after the discovery. There has been an exhaustive amount of research put into this subject to uncover what has undoubtedly been one of humanity's biggest cover-ups..and guess what we've found? I only scratch the tip of the iceberg in my videos.

To follow the full time line of what's been going on for the past two decades, check out This Site

I'm not trying to convince anyone that this is real, you can make that decision for yourself...my philosophy is, if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, then it must be a duck. Sorry for the cheesy metaphor.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The article is real, but the reporter has been misrepresented. Your claim that there was a media black out is speculation based on ignorance. Guess what? Had you done any research whatsoever you would have discovered that the named scientists in the newspaper account did publish their results. Had any real research been done you'd have discovered that the newspapers may not have jived with the scientific publications.

And you point to evidence using Lucus the liar. How precious.

We can start our research with the wikipedia
IRAS - wikipedia

The observatory also made headlines briefly with the discovery of an "unknown object" that was at first described as "possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system."[3] However, further analysis revealed that, of several unidentified objects, nine were distant galaxies and the tenth was "intergalactic cirrus".[4] None were found to be Solar System bodies.[4]

The New York Times article is in 1983 before it was verified that the "Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune." was actually measurement error.

You left out this part of the New York Times article. Are you trying to mislead the viewers of your video?

Some astronomers have reacted cautiously to the 10th-planet predictions. They remember the long, futile quest for the planet Vulcan inside the orbit of Mercury; Vulcan, it turned out, did not exist. They wonder why such a large object as a 10th planet escaped the exhaustive survey by Mr. Tombaugh, who is sure it is not in the two-thirds of the sky he examined. But according to Dr. Ray T. Reynolds of the Ames Research Center in Mountain View, CA, other astronomers “are so sure of the 10th planet, they think there’s nothing left but to name it.”

And you did not mention this part of the New York Times article?

calculate that the 10th planet should be two to five times more massive than Earth and have a highly elliptical orbit that takes it some 5 billion miles beyond that of Pluto

The Washington Post made the following report:

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite. So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through. "All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology said in an interview.

Bolding is mine to point out what the video does not report. In essence the video, through subterfuge, misleads the viewer about the contents of both newspaper articles.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So what did the IRAS see?

The IRAS Incident

In the press conference, the two scientists said that these objects could be almost anything, from a tenth planet in our solar system to distant galaxies.

Guess which it turned out to be? Sure enough, much deeper images were taken, and some of the objects were found to be dense gas clouds in our own Galaxy, while others turned out to be very distant galaxies. In fact, these observations heralded the discovery of a new type of object: Ultra-luminous Infrared Galaxies (ULIRGs).

Unidentified IRAS sources - Ultrahigh-luminosity galaxies
The abstract from the article in the Astrophysical journal that was published in March of 1985 reads:

Optical imaging and spectroscopy measurements were obtained for six of the high galactic latitude infrared sources reported by Houck, et al. (1984) from the IRAS survey to have no obvious optical counterparts on the POSS prints. All are identified with visually faint galaxies that have total luminosities in the range 5 x 10 to the 11th power stellar luminosity to 5 x 10 to the 12th power stellar luminosity. This luminosity emerges virtually entirely in the infrared. The origin of the luminosity, which is one to two orders of magnitude greater than that of normal galaxies, is not known at this time.

So how did your bad research overlook this article. It was easy to find and easy to understand.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The reason why we didn't hear anything after '83 was due to the obvious media blackout immediately after the discovery. There has been an exhaustive amount of research put into this subject to uncover what has undoubtedly been one of humanity's biggest cover-ups..and guess what we've found? I only scratch the tip of the iceberg in my videos.

Now we see this to be a huge lie. What it should say is something like, "Due to obvious efforts to cover up the truth and to perpetrate a hoax through a video, the newspaper accounts were purposely misrepresented. Any obvious information suggesting otherwise was stricken out so that this hoax would continue to air on the internet."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Whoever makes these videos are complete morons.

I will address the first video only as the second has already been explained satisfactorily.

Planet X

The name planet x is merely a generic term coined in 1906 by Percival Lowell to represent an unknown planet at the time.

That unknown planet X became Pluto.

From then on, the search for other planets x continued, which is why the 1983 newspaper article used the term planet x.

Funny that the ensuing investigation of this planet x isn't mentioned in the video, the beginnings of either poor research, or deliberate misinformation.

The mystical planet x mentioned in the article turned out to be a group of distant galaxies and intergalactic cirrus.

Source 1
Source 2

Pioneer probes

The 1983 encyclopedia Britannica included a diagram that shows the path of pioneer 10 and 11 space probes.
Per the diagram, they were sent to get a triangulated fix on planet x

Incredibly, the diagram shows planet x as the "tenth planet" at 4.7 billion miles
It also shows the sun's binary twin "dead star" at 50 billion miles

Let's have a better look at the diagram:

Firstly Pioneer 10 and 11 are heading in opposite directions, so there is no triangulation.

Secondly the diagram is based on the hypothetical location of the tenth planet, no mention of planet x.

Thirdly The dead star is at the same distance as the supposed mystery heavenly body mentioned in the 1983 news article discussed above.
Again it was speculated to be an object but later discovered to be several objects.

Fourthly This diagram came from the New Science and Invention Encyclopedia, published in 1987, not Encyclopedia Britannica 1983.

redxpro.com...

Robert Sutton Harrington

Dr. Robert S. Harrington was obviously independent minded and inclined to discuss planet x

Unfortunately Dr. Harrington met with a suspicious and untimely death in 1993

The misinformation continues...Of course Harrington discussed planet x, he spent a good 30 years looking for it, he never found it because it never existed.

I will agree that Harrington's death was untimely, but not suspicious.

Esophageal cancer is very nasty and is largely inoperable.

Ionosphere

The tests carried out in the ionosphere were carried out during a deep solar minimum, the findings show a possible correlation between solar dynamics and it's effect on the atmosphere.

It would be interesting to see how the ionosphere looks now, with the sun coming out of it's sleep.

Real-time Magnetosphere Simulator

Clearly the video maker has no idea what he or she is looking at.

The real-time Magnetosphere Simulator simulates the speed and density of solar winds on our magnetosphere.

The twisting as the video maker so scientifically puts it, is indicating a drop in solar wind, not a magnetic blast.

Source 1
Source 2

Long exposure photos

Without the date, direction, location of these photos, one cannot determine anything at all from these.

It's only proof of the video's maker's intention of making us see something that is not there.

USGS Worldwide deadly and destructive earthquakes between magnitudes 6 and 8

Since the only representation of this graph I can find is from www.thehorizonproject.com... (buy their DVD now!!1!)

I can't say if the statistics are true or not.

Having said that, it is obvious that the destructiveness of a magnitude 6 earthquake in a populated area in 2000 will be more destructive than one in 1900.

There is a lot more infrastructure to be damaged.

Very unusual and inexplicable high tides are another symptom of the wobble

One news article from Georgia does not pertain a global wobble of the planet.
If such a thing were occurring, we would see the same tidal anomalies all over the world.

Conclusion

It would seem the creator of this video likes to dabble in the art of pseudo-science.

People like this disgust me, they lie to further their agenda, they deliberately ignore any evidence that contradicts their theories and have the gall to call it truth

There is no truth here, just lies and misinformation to instigate fear and mistrust in those who don't fully understand what's going on.

Sitchin would be proud.

[edit on 6/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Hey discl0sur3,

Thanks for going through all the work of creating that video... However I do have some questions...

How does Planet X cause those visual effects from such a great distance?
Are you sure its not Solar winds? And if its not solar winds, then how can you be sure its Planet X...

Are you saying its the effects of Planet X on our Sun that is causing those effects to our planet? Could it be something other, like galactic energy or cosmic dust particles that some claim has entered our solar system, and that could be causing the Sun to behave badly?

I'm just curious how Planet X can have all these effects here on Earth, but outside of Uranus and Neptune and there recent pole shifts... how come planet x doesn't seem to be effecting Jupiter and Saturn, save for some strange anomalies that seem... seem... to be caused by our Sun and some other outside source like galactic energy… as some people claim has been entering our solar system slowly over the last sixty to one hundred years?

Thanks again for your hard work and thanks in advance for answering my questions.

--Charles Marcello

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join