It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the world free to live in? Something to ponder.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
When you are removed from the world you are put in a prison cell or a mental ward. In that prison cell or mental ward you can't pay money to get out. Outside of a prison cell, or a mental ward, you must pay money. For what, you do know. To who all, you maybe half do and half don't know.

Do you buy that the world is free to live and survive in? Does having to pay for whatever mean that the world is not free?

Do you buy that the world is free from, both, legal prosecution and any sort of holding for mental health issues?

Do you buy that the world is free from criminals?

Do you even trust the world? Does not being able to trust anybody mean that all is lost in the world?

If the world said to jump off a bridge, would you follow that through to the T?

If the world said that you are an loon, does that mean it must be true since the whole world said it? At least is that your line of thinking when it comes to others besides yourself?

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Careful, you could end up in the loony bin for such "advanced" thinking as this.

These are some great questions, and ones you probably already know the answer to, even if it isn't consciously.

S & F.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

No i would never commit suicide, but people will try to make you too. Even though my life is totally destroyed i have and never will try to commit suicide.

But your right your not free, loons in government and police can take away your freedom anytime you want.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The world is in you,so in essence it is free

2nd line

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Tormentations

No i would never commit suicide, but people will try to make you too. Even though my life is totally destroyed i have and never will try to commit suicide.

But your right your not free, loons in government and police can take away your freedom anytime you want.

your freedom is gone the second you are born into this world.
you have the choice between being a financial prisoner, or just being a prisoner. either way youre #ed, jokes on you, have fun while someone else pays for hookers and blow with your tax money.

stick it to TPTB, abandon your house and move to the wilderness.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
no it is not but don't let idiotic limits stop you from living free.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand

unless your afraid of being arrested

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Everything from the simplest cell to the most complex intelligent being, is about the taking and making of energy. YOu take energy, by food and water. You create energy, through offspring. You burn energy. But the same amount of energy never changes. A flower takes sunlight, it grows, a deer eats the flower, you eat the deer. It is about the constant exchange of energy.

All we have done is complicated it, put energy into forms of money, different forms of consumption. But it is all the same, those who create energy, those who make it, those who consume it.

There is no choice, you either do it or you don't. If you don't, then you become energy for worms or grass or daises.

does that deer have a choice when you eat it? No.

Such is the way of the world.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by nixie_nox]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Learn legalese and how to deal with acts and statutes and the coporate courts that try to nail you with them. Once you can handle these guys you can handle anything and are truely free. You always think you're free, the more you learn the more you realise that you weren't.

www.fmotl.com

edit: "Do you even trust the world? Does not being able to trust anybody mean that all is lost in the world?"

Hahaha as Conans father says in Conan the barbarian

The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts. [Points to sword] - This you can trust.

Training to be a pilot taught me you can not absolutely trust anyone (80% of all air accidents due to human error), just differeing levels of trust from none to mostly....

[edit on 22/4/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Finally some sane thinking. Stop wondering if you are free and be free. There is a choice and it is not an easy choice. But at some point you have to take a stand personally and stop contributing to the problem. We are the judge and the law does support that if you research it to understand and know what it means. When you start reading the laws it becomes very clear what the are doing. It is hard to fight these people I wont lie but it can and should be done by everyone who is upset and understands what is happening. The people ARE being taken advantage of by bureaucrats that is a fact. How are they doing it does not matter as much, it's the fact that they are. That is all I need to know to stop from participating. My .02 cents

Namaste

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Delysid

be smart

lol and don't fear the system
force and fear thats what it comes down to

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

Very true and very well said. Fear is the system. Once you stop fearing them you gain courage and remember that not one is above you. We are all equals on this planet.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Delysid

be smart

lol and don't fear the system
force and fear thats what it comes down to

True indeed. To be free is to feel free by not being scared of facing prosecutions and not being scared to break the law you don't have to have any regard in mind for as you please. I'm an anarchist, and a free spirited one at that. They can only try to bar you from freedom, but they can't break the free spirit you have none.
A free spirit will let itself loosen from any limits put in stone.

[edit on 23-4-2010 by Tormentations]

top topics

join