It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So! What happened to the big Swine Flu conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Just a short while ago, ATS was full of nasty Obama/government conspiracies about swine flu vaccine.
Remember? Microchips, martial law, enforced vaccinations, prison camps.....OH MY!
So conspiracy enthusiasts......what happened? Why didn't it turn out to be the big Commie, NWO, WTFwhatever you all had secret knowledge of!
I'm, really interested in answers my friends, I'm not baiting. You guys posted thousands of messages, heaped stars and flags YET, nothing seems to have panned out.

SO, what's the deal ATS?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's become a new conspiracy. The absence of any real pandemic and the health organizations constant pushing of the pandemic with the help of media.

The World Health
Organisation (WHO) has been accused of crying wolf over its decision last June to declare the H1N1 virus a pandemic, the first for 40 years, which could turn out to be the weakest in history. Up to 15 April there had been 474 deaths from swine flu in Britain, mostly in the age group 15 to 44, compared with 2,000 to 4,000 from seasonal flu in an average year, which targets the elderly
. Source

The conspicuous absence of mass casualties has actually bolstered many who have targeted the vaccine and intense push for vaccination as a conspiracy in itself. As in, they knew it wasnt going to be some mass casualty event yet they clamored 24/7 for everyone to get vaccinated (some regions went so far as to prepare legislation) then despite the relatively low number of vaccinated the casualties never mounted.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

And? To what end?
What sense does this make?
What about all the secret plans being made to enslave us?
All the stuff that Infowars and Prison Planet told you?
Just amounted to...nothing, so we forget it and move on to the new cospiracy De Jour?
Huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
As the previous contributor suggested - where were the mass casualties?

I heard one news program in my area say that as many as 70,000 people could die from swine flu in the "first wave". We were supposed to have a resurgence of a more deadly strain in the winter. It never came.

More people die from the normal flu than from Swine Flu, and there isn't a mass media panic about that every year. As yourself why.

More people die from eating peanuts and discovering an allergy than they do from Swine Flu. Ask yourself why.

Who pays, who profits and why.

Why... start asking.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dampnickers

Who pays, who profits and why.

Why... start asking.

I AM asking, nobodies answering.
So it was all a big plot to sell vaccine?
STILL, what about all the stuff that so many of you knew to be coming?
The chips, the camps, the martial law?
What about all that?
Well?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Yeah that's the real conspiracy all right.

1) Mild virus appears.

2) International Media freaks the Hell Out, for weeks on end.

3) Pharma Corporations jump in, selling billions of $$$ worth of anti viral medications such as Tamiflu and Relenza to almost all nations world wide (and in a HUGE HURRY too!).

4) Very few people got mortally ill, as the death rate was ultra low despite it's spread rate was quite high.

5) the new Vaccine and Anti-Virals are still being sold in mass quantities (billions in profits) while there is no reason to use them.

Add into that, that these drugs have a very short shelf life, and will be discarded as waste soon enough.

Oh and if you do use them, you could die as the actual documentation on these chemical combos reveals that there are MANY side effects, in some cases somewhat widespread. Also many people have died from complications or other adverse side effects. This information is public and available to anyone.

Therefore World Governments paid billions $ to PharmaCorp in droves out of pure fear spurred on by the Media.

Basically we have all been had by a clever scam.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Those things just get pushed down the line. Now it's the Obamacare that will lead to the chips and camps and such.

Whatever doesnt happen due to the most immediate "conspiracy" is simply pushed down the line.

That's how it's worked forever.

Some say each one of the conspiracy moments are a nail in the coffin or a brick in the wall. No one is going to be the immediate catalyst for the most extreme end result. Others believe we are currently chipped in camps. The US as a camp and things like our SS numbers are the chips.

You want too concise an answer for the grand scope of conspiracy theory.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Basically we have all been had by a clever scam.

Ok. How does that explain the question you've been ignoring.
The internet conspiracy hysteria, remember?
Again, since all of you ignore the questions you CAN'T answer, where's the martial law, the chips, the enslavement.
I really don't expect an honest answer, it's much easier to just rationalize, go on to the next sinister plot than to admit failure. That 99.99% of what was posted was..BS.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The hysterics may have achieved having federal and state laws enacted, or dusted off, regarding quarantine and emergency management. We may have watched the pandemic scare in the right hand and missed what the left hand was doing.

Your thoughts?

Peace................yak055h

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We all get worked up over nothing sometimes and I think Governments, and organizations like the CDC, and media outlets all get worked up over nothing sometimes too. And when we all get worked up together you get the "Swine Flu" scare.

Who knows though maybe TPTB just biffed this latest attempt to impose martial law and kill us all off. Maybe we should start calling them PATB (Pinky and the Brain)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Read the Pandemic Planning Docs put out since 1995.
They take the long view of history.
Everything is incremental.
If you read these extremely detailed and predictive plans in place in every country, state, city, and facility, you will see it is a serious matter.
When there is no more power for people to file lawsuits or communicate, they can accelerate plans without our petty interference.
The big swine flu conspiracy is not dead, it is only resting with one eye open.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Those things just get pushed down the line. Now it's the Obamacare that will lead to the chips and camps and such.

Whatever doesnt happen due to the most immediate "conspiracy" is simply pushed down the line.

That's how it's worked forever.

Golly! I wondered why I hear the same things now that I heard 40 years ago!
So, I guess it's like a dog chasing it's tail then!
Hmm, now who would benefit from a distracted public chasing it's tail?
Hmmm, Now that's a puzzler!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well, as I always say........you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it swim like a duck.............

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i think rather than gloating, that people who believed were wrong, we should be grateful

had it been 100% right no one would be on this site to talk about it.

i see these situations as potentials. nothing is ever set in stone, bu the potnetial for misuse or abuse is always there..

that being said it shows a great deal of cynicism and mistrust that we have to watch our governments in this way. can u imagine any of the generations from the 40's watching thier govt with this much concetration...

maybe thats how we got into this messy world.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

You misunderstand.
I'm not gloating, I just wish people would think more rather than just jump on the bandwagon. It was said the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, not eternal hysteria.
It would also be nice to stick to reality, not some dumbass YouTube video or professional huckster conspiracy sources. If anything really was about to happen, MOST PEOPLE HERE WOULD MISS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WORRIED ABOUT OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR SOME OTHER MANUFACTURED "CONSPIRACY"!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Its very simple OldDragger.

The amount of speculative paranoid HYPE that goes on in this website and in the minds of so many ATS members is paramount to some kind of conspiracy plague.

Someone's tin foil hat head starts ticking, usually as a result of some stupid thrown together "youtube" video or Alex Jones crap, if it's not Alex Jones its some "insider" information from a soldier or government worker about massive plans for FEMA coffins and martial law being imposed.... Everyone laps it up and runs with it like crazy.

This is how ATS works. Then, those with at least some semblance of a brain speak up and ask some real questions, like... "Where is the evidence that has all of you running around screaming like crazy people?"

Of course there never is any, and instead you get told your a "dis-info agent" (hahahahahah) or a "troll" who hasn't even bothered to look at the videos and links provided (always to some Alex Jones video or idiotic youtube video).

There never ever was any plans for martial law and soldiers with gas masks on every street corner rounding up the populace of the world like cattle to be forced inoculated and if not thrown in permanent quarantine etc etc.... It was all hooey. Blown out of proportion by none other than the paranoid conspiracy theorists who are their own worst enemy!

But don't be mistaken OldDragger, these same people will now inform you that they stopped the martial law vaccination plans by screaming about it on ATS and flagging it a million and one times... (Delusions of grandeur).

Its all a big game on this site, its a three ring circus my friend. These people think the government is out to kill them or enslave them.... The truth is they really are their own worst enemies

I call it the "Paranoid Feedback Loop"... it feeds off itself

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
if you actually caught swine flu like I did it is very serious.

I presume it will make a come back this year.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
From memory Roche has till about 2013 until their patent on Tamiflu expires, i think they were trying to make the most of it.
their 2008 finical report also said that sales in Tamiflu are down approx 70% the following year there would be an increase in sales 478% (from memory) how could they expect a 478% from a -70% unless they new something was about to happen.
and think about how many billions were made by drug companies selling swine flu shots to government and now Verichip is creating the medical implant to help control outbreaks "such as the swine flu"

Edit to add - i didn't believe in the Marshal law / police state theories but scare scaremongering so the pharam co's to make billions - absolutely

[edit on 22-4-2010 by JaquVanCouger]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by JaquVanCouger]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It may have been a binary. I thought all along it would be far too easy for the vaccine to be linked to the deaths if the vaccine alone was to kill people, very quickly conspiracy theorists would gain too much credibility from the masses for being right all along. It may be that those that took it now have the first part of the binary and at any moment chemtrails or food additives will give them the second. Or the possibility may be that it was never intended to kill, just subdue much like flurides capability to cause apathy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Um, just a thought....Maybe the pandemic wasn't so bad because of the rapid and appropriate response of our federal government to vaccinate the public. Swine flu was very dangerous for those that had it, especially w/ preexisting weaknesses.

Lol, remember the HYSTERIA over Ukraine and Poland (oh yeah, that explains the plane crash). Remember the combined swine/bird flu that was IN the vaccine?

Or, maybe we are all in FEMA camps RIGHT NOW! It's all a hologram!!

The peddlers of paranoia and conspiracy, like prison planet, Alex Jones, Limbaugh, Beck, etc., etc, exist solely to make profit, as well. Why are they so trusted?

Too bad people's memories are so short and personality disorders are so entrenched.....

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/22/2010 by skunknuts]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join