It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu jabs suspended in WA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Flu jabs suspended in WA

news.ninemsn.com.au

The West Australian government has temporarily suspended its free flu vaccination program for children under five after some youngsters developed high fevers after getting the shots.

WA's Health Minister Kim Hames on Thursday night advised of the suspension as a precautionary measure.

He said the suspension came after a significant rise in the number of children who had developed a high temperature after receiving the vaccine.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Why are we still getting pushed to get these swine flu shots, what really is going on behind the scenes. How is it that after so few deaths we are still being scared by the media into getting this rubbish.
Last night on TV they had a reporter going on about the latest 'new flu season' (we now have flu season's!) and how dangerous it is going to be so "go and get your shots now"
Never will I get this done, never ever ever

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Wow, we are heading into summer, how many flu seasons are there in a year, seventy? I used to recall flu season being in the winter.

How sad the Big Pharma could not make certain an infant shot was safe for infants. How difficult is it to keep their products safe?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thats fine. They choose to put crap they know nothing about in their child's body, they deserve what comes next.

You can't support this system of tyranny and come out innocent and play the victim card.

We have been screaming this vaccine is dangerous BEFORE it ever even came out!

If you take it, it's at your OWN RISK.

If you die or whatever, I don't care! We have been screaming at the top of our lungs to warn people.

They should consider themselves LUCKY.

It could have been WAY WORSE.

This is extremely mild. Fevers? Yeah thats mild considering that many people have DIED from vaccinations....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would also like to add since it's on the FLU topic.

I know Anti-Virals are not the Vaccine - totally different.
But I would suggest anyone wanting to know the truth about these two highly popular Anti-Viral medications to read my really old thread.

Here is a very informative research thread I did exposing the dangers of Tamiflu and Relenza.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did list all my sources and linked them so you can confirm this information is 100% true.

I did not do a expose' on the Vaccine because I have not come across trial data or other documentation about it that would warrant me doing so. If I find that info, it will be too late now anyway. As the whole thing has blown over pretty much at this point...

top topics

join