It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian DNA

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undomiel
You would have to prove to me that the canaanites were nephilim before I would agree God was also angry with Esau for his decision to marry into the canaanites, genetically-speaking. If anything, He would've been angry over the "false religion" of the canaanites, who were Ba'al worshippers (and Ba'al is Enlil, and Enlil is an Annunaki/Fallen Angel). Ya have to show me where it says they were also nephilim. I don't think they were. I think some of them were, but not the entire race of canaanites. Then you would have to show me where it says Esau married specificially into the nephilim sector of the canaanite population. 2 different things going on: Forbidden marriage due to DNA or forbidden marriage due to religion.

I can�t prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the specific Canaanite women Esau married were descended from the Nephilim. But I�ve compiled the verses which provide a reasonable suspicion that this was the case.

KJV Genesis 26:34-35
34 And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Bashemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite:
35 Which were a grief of mind unto Isaac and to Rebekah.

The Hittites were numbered amongst the enemies of Israel in Genesis ch. 15.

KJV Genesis 15:18-21
18 In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
19 The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,
20 And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,
21 And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girga#es, and the Jebusites.

KJV Genesis 24:2-4
2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh:
3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:
4 But thou shalt go unto my country, and to my kindred, and take a wife unto my son Isaac.

KJV Genesis 27:46 And Rebekah said to Isaac, I am weary of my life because of the daughters of Heth: if Jacob take a wife of the daughters of Heth, such as these which are of the daughters of the land, what good shall my life do me?

Yes, the Canaanites were pagans, so that is definitely one of the reasons why Yahweh wouldn�t want His people to intermingle with them. But we also know that Canaan was under a curse from 9:25-27. And in Numbers 13:28-33 we find that Nephilim and Anakim were dwelling among the Canaanites. While we can�t be certain whether or not all the Hittites, Jebusites, Amorites, etc. were contaminated by the Annunaki DNA, I believe many of them were. (Btw, Perhaps a person needs to have a certain percentage of demonic genes before they can actually be considered serpent seed? It seems likely that fifty-percent or more would qualify one as a reptilian. But it�s hard to say if a quarter or less would still damn a person.)

Here�s the Biblical evidence that at least some Canaanites had intermingled with the giants.

KJV Amos 2:9 Yet destroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath.

Besides Esau�s intermarriage with Canaanite women, his descendants mingled with the Horim, one of the tribes of the giants.

KJV Genesis 36:9-10,12, 20-22
9 And these are the generations of Esau the father of the Edomites in mount Seir:
10 These are the names of Esau's sons; Eliphaz the son of Adah the wife of Esau, Reuel the son of Bashemath the wife of Esau.
12 And Timna was concubine to Eliphaz Esau's son; and she bare to Eliphaz Amalek: these were the sons of Adah Esau's wife.
20 These are the sons of Seir the Horite, who inhabited the land; Lotan, and Shobal, and Zibeon, and Anah,
21 And Dishon, and Ezer, and Dishan: these are the dukes of the Horites, the children of Seir in the land of Edom.
22 And the children of Lotan were Hori and Hemam; and Lotan's sister was Timna.

Descendants of Seir the Horite are included in the genealogy of the Edomites in both Genesis ch. 36 and 1 Chronicles 1:34-54. I can only assume this means that the descendants of Esau intermarried with the descendants of Seir.

KJV Genesis 14:5-5
5. And in the fourteenth year came Chedorlaomer, and the kings that were with him, and smote the Rephaims in Ashteroth Karnaim, and the Zuzims in Ham, and the Emims in Shaveh Kiriathaim,
6. And the Horites in their mount Seir, unto Elparan, which is by the wilderness.

Deuteronomy 2:11-12
11 Which also were accounted giants [Rephaim], as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.
12 The Horims also dwelt in Seir beforetime; but the children of Esau succeeded them, when they had destroyed them from before them, and dwelt in their stead; as Israel did unto the land of his possession, which the Lord gave unto them.

KJV Zechariah 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the Lord of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the Lord of hosts.

KJV Matthew 15:22-28
22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.
23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.
24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

While I concur that one of the most important reasons the Israelites were not allowed to intermarry was so that they would not be tempted to engage in idolatrous practices or worship pagan gods, there is a something else about intermarriage in the Old Testament which I hope to address later.

But for now I'm going to study the Tarim Basin Deluge scenario in more detail. Hopefully I'll be able to provide more information on it later.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This is what I've been able to dig up so far.

The Tamir basin in western China (Xinjiang Province) is surrounded by the Tian Shan, Kunlun, and Pamir mountains. The Tian Shan, Karakorum, Kunlun, and Hindu Kush ranges meet at the Pamir Plateau. There are four rivers which have their origin near the Pamir Plateau - The Indus, the Amu Darya (Oxus, which was identified by ancient peoples as the Gihon), the Syr Darya (Jaxartes), and the Tarim. It is possible that these rivers have changed course over time and that their sources were originally in greater proximity, perhaps on or near the Pamir Plateau. There are several large glaciers in the Pamirs, and it is also a region of seismic activity.

You can verify this information on infoplease.com

Here's a link to a website with physical maps of the region:

www.sitesatlas.com...

Cush is the Hebrew name for Ethiopia (Strong's ref. # 3568, also the name of one of Ham's sons), so it's interesting that there is region known as the Hindu Kush in the Himalayas. The Amu Darya (Oxus/Gihon?) does flow through it.

Below is a link to one of the websites I first obtained this information from:

www.ensignmessage.com...

I can't find anything online about the so-called Chinese Noah named Fu Hi that the website mentions. There is a Fu Xi (Fu-hsi, Fu Xi-Shi) in Chinese mythology, but he seems to be serpent deity/creator god.

Perhaps the Caucasian mummies found in the Takla Makan desert tie into this theory?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Has anyone noticed that the commonly used medical symbol called the Caduceus is represented by two intertwined snakes on a staff with wings that highly resembles human DNA? [/quote]

Why, because it intertwines?

The Caduceus has been used in the medical field for centuries replacing the Staff of Asclepius, one snake wrapped around a staff.

Looks like its a variation on a theme

Everyone has heard the story of the serpent in the garden and everyone knows that the serpent was regarded as the fallen angel Lucifer

Uhm, I don't know that story. Well, ok, I've heard people say that sort of stuff. But the genesis story doesn't say that the serpent has anything at all to do with satan/lucifer etc. It just lists the serpent as another animal created along with all the rest.

who probably had wings and everyone has seen the representation of DNA.

Puttin' wings on stuff isn't really all that uncommon.

Do you think that this may be a subtle hint to our genetic make-up?

No.

The cad. is thought to actually represent an ancient medical practice wherein a particular worm/parasite that would live under the skin is removed by inserting s long thin stick into the skin (well, i'm not sure 100% on how its used, perhaps an incision is made and then the stick is hooked onto the end of the parasite of something) and then the stick is turned and turned and turned, thus pulling the worm out. As for the wings, I dunno. Wings look cool.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undomiel
According to recent genetic studies, the Native Americans were indeed of Asiatic and Black

what part of that suggested that native americans were directly descended from african blacks? perhaps you misread this:

the article:
As a control, researchers examined the DYS287 Y Alu polymorphic element insertion and an A-->G transition at DYS271, both commonly found in Africans, but found neither African allele associated with the DYS199 T allele in any of the Native American or native Siberian populations.

later on undo wrote:
if the genuine statues have features we associate with african people, can we assume that means they had similar ancestral roots?

Merely because two peoples look similar does not mean that they are the same peoples. From what I understand also, there are people that live in guatemala that look just like these supposedly 'african' statues, but aren't african themselves. The human species exhibits lots of variability. Sometimes that variability means that different peoples can look similar.

You think they evolved from apes as a result of bacteria? Do you realize what a stretch that is? I mean, of all the countless theories as regards our presence on this planet, evolution has got to be one of the worst. It constructs elaborate theories on the basis of a couple bone fragments and when it can't complete the ultimate leap to homosapian it snatches some DNA from a bacteria.

What in the world are you talking about? Who proposed that apes got mized up with bacteria and thats how humans came about? This is not what evolutionary biologists say.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Oh interesting thread!!

Just linking this one to one of my own.

But, I pose a question:

Is there a diagram of human DNA and a reptiles DNA?
If we could compare the two?

edit to add this:
(not sure how accurate any of this is)

On planet Earth, there have been three great DNA experiments capable of expressing the humanoid design. The first was the reptilian, and we know that, prior to the domination by the planet of the Dinosaurs, the reptiles represented the major and most advanced DNA building block on the planet, and many different reptilian forms resulted. The highest expression of the reptilian DNA was a humanoid, reptile-man, or reptoid. They formed the first great civilisation here, now completely lost to any recorded history. They were cold blooded, and therefore very temperature sensitive, although in a highly energised planetary environment, this probably mattered little. Compared to today's human, they were almost devoid of emotion.
source

Although the structure of DNA is the same throughout all species of plants, animals and microorganisms, each individual organism looks different. This is due to the order in which DNA base pairs are sequenced. Not only does this order make you a human rather than a dog or a daffodil, it also makes each person unique. Sequences of DNA differ from person to person, but every cell within the same person contains the same sequence of DNA. So, your hair, blood, skin and all of the other cells in your body are exactly the same at the molecular level.more

If the structure of DNA is the same... makes it a bit hard to ascertain whether or not there exist humans with reptile DNA?

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Christianity and the New Testament are markedly different from the Old Testament. The Old Testament is riddled with oral traditions from hundreds of cultures. Noah, Jonah, Adam, Job and Lot all have very strong connections to civilizations prior to and parallel with the very early Hebrews. Very little of the Old Testament is revelation or new material entry from within the Hebrew culture or divinely inspired.

Jesus, his teachings and the birth of the early church is a cosmic and unique shift with very little connection to any earlier traditions. Even the most fundamental traditions were boo-hooed by the Christians including the mainstays of Judaism.
Christianity in the New Testament as the Bible describes it is very untainted by any prior or parallel input. Later, Christianity became more corrupted by pagan traditions but not as it is described in the Bible.

Jesus' parables, stories, and teachings were written down long before they were compiled in the gospels, which preserved their authenticity. However, the Old Testament did not have the same destiny. Other cultures, politics of the day and personal aspirations of kings, authors and prophets heavily influenced it. The Old Testament was written as much from the outside of Judaism as from the inside. The actual quills may have been held by the Hebrews but the ideas were not there own.

We escape the influence of these ill-conceived gods in the early writings of Christianity in the New Testament of the Bible. However, corruption crept into the culture of Christianity with Pagan Festivals, Monarchies who claim divine sanction and the absolute stomach turning and disgusting political structure and symbolism of the Catholic Church, which embodies everything that Jesus stood against.

It is time for the people of earth to become sovereign. These ill-intended creator gods are aware of a worldwide dimensional shift that is to occur and is a threat for them to lose their control. They are making preparations to keep this from happening and are banking on it not to occur; it has already begun to occur. It is through individuals worldwide that enter the multi dimensional, bring in the frequency of information and remove the frequency of limitation.

Sitting there and since I have already been writing a book, I figured I could incorporate this information with it and use it as a tool to inform others. That is when the third thing happened and became a monumental disaster that ended my dimensional shift by crying just as I did when coming out of my first.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Undomiel

Christianity and the New Testament are markedly different from the Old Testament. The Old Testament is riddled with oral traditions from hundreds of cultures. Noah, Jonah, Adam, Job and Lot all have very strong connections to civilizations prior to and parallel with the very early Hebrews. Very little of the Old Testament is revelation or new material entry from within the Hebrew culture or divinely inspired.

Jesus, his teachings and the birth of the early church is a cosmic and unique shift with very little connection to any earlier traditions. Even the most fundamental traditions were boo-hooed by the Christians including the mainstays of Judaism.
Christianity in the New Testament as the Bible describes it is very untainted by any prior or parallel input. Later, Christianity became more corrupted by pagan traditions but not as it is described in the Bible.

Jesus' parables, stories, and teachings were written down long before they were compiled in the gospels, which preserved their authenticity. However, the Old Testament did not have the same destiny. Other cultures, politics of the day and personal aspirations of kings, authors and prophets heavily influenced it. The Old Testament was written as much from the outside of Judaism as from the inside. The actual quills may have been held by the Hebrews but the ideas were not there own.

We escape the influence of these ill-conceived gods in the early writings of Christianity in the New Testament of the Bible. However, corruption crept into the culture of Christianity with Pagan Festivals, Monarchies who claim divine sanction and the absolute stomach turning and disgusting political structure and symbolism of the Catholic Church, which embodies everything that Jesus stood against.

It is time for the people of earth to become sovereign. These ill-intended creator gods are aware of a worldwide dimensional shift that is to occur and is a threat for them to lose their control. They are making preparations to keep this from happening and are banking on it not to occur; it has already begun to occur. It is through individuals worldwide that enter the multi dimensional, bring in the frequency of information and remove the frequency of limitation.

Sitting there and since I have already been writing a book, I figured I could incorporate this information with it and use it as a tool to inform others. That is when the third thing happened and became a monumental disaster that ended my dimensional shift by crying just as I did when coming out of my first.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Has anyone noticed that the commonly used medical symbol called the Caduceus is represented by two intertwined snakes on a staff with wings that highly resembles human DNA?

The Caduceus has been used in the medical field for centuries replacing the Staff of Asclepius, one snake wrapped around a staff.

It is represented right here on ATS at the main board as the link for Medical Issues and Conspiracies.

Everyone has heard the story of the serpent in the garden and everyone knows that the serpent was regarded as the fallen angel Lucifer who probably had wings and everyone has seen the representation of DNA.

Do you think that this may be a subtle hint to our genetic make-up?

Hmm.

Nutzo

dont you mean Satan?

yeah.. you mean satan

lucifer is only mentioned once in the bible.. and not in a bad light.

so .. you might want o get that out of your head.

-

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Undomiel

Ahh...religion. The farce that many abide by. For if we keep believing in servitude for an idol we not know of.....we can be controlled.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join