It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian DNA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the commonly used medical symbol called the Caduceus is represented by two intertwined snakes on a staff with wings that highly resembles human DNA?

The Caduceus has been used in the medical field for centuries replacing the Staff of Asclepius, one snake wrapped around a staff.

It is represented right here on ATS at the main board as the link for Medical Issues and Conspiracies.

Everyone has heard the story of the serpent in the garden and everyone knows that the serpent was regarded as the fallen angel Lucifer who probably had wings and everyone has seen the representation of DNA.

Do you think that this may be a subtle hint to our genetic make-up?

Hmm.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
very....VERY interesting thought.

indeed.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I listened to an archaelogist named Jonathan Gray on the radio. He has a lot of evidence justifying the existence of prior earth civilizations comparable to the ones in existence today. One of his major theories was that originally the earth was not tilted and had a much more dense atmosphere that fell and covered up a lot of things. But since that point three major time-periods of civilization sprung up, our being the third.

From his findings, I believe that a lot symbology like what you are speaking of, the knowledge of a lot of ancient civilizations, and the Bible are all stories passed down from these technologically advanced times.

Kind of like the Battlefield Earth movie!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Battlefield Earth the book was awesome, the movie didn't really have time to tell the whole story but I had already read the book so....

Yes I agree with this theory. The third civilization? Maybe, I would say more than that, maybe sixth. The bible describes creatures not human, David fought them at the battle of Gath. Og, Goliath, the Philistines, Nephilim, were all definately not human. S and G.

The creatures all had a habit of stealing women. Then you have the angels and seraphim. Also the Sumerians talk of the Draconian race of reptilian creatures who took their wives. But I think this is all remnants of our civilization trying to spring and the removal of other beings from the planet at the same time. I imagine that we were all a lab experiment at one point that was being sabotaged by other races who didn't want to share the planet. Vis a vis Noah and his perfect generations...

Then there was the Atlantians. The Earth is some what, 75 billion years old? The speculation is that our civilization can be traced back some 4000 years . Some scientists put it back fifty thousand but I don't believe that. My calculation is that the event at the garden of Eden was about four to six thousand years ago. And that is assuming that people back then really did live 800 years.

It is a very confusing and compeling story, mankind. How we got here , where we came from. Who belongs to them bones? I have an idea that the next Epoch is upon us. People of the world are worried about another Normandy or another holocaust. I am worried about The Battle of Gath part 2.

Oh yeah, here is a bit of interesting trivia that I learned watchin Jeopardy. Since you like Battlefield earth you will understand this. If you took all the gold in the world and put in together, it would be a cube only fifty feet by fifty feet. What happened to all of our gold?

Nutzo

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
What happened to all of our gold?

Cowboys.

Not trying to be flip.

But if anything's gone that used to be here, the answer is always Cowboys.

Gold, Oil, Plains, Indians, Buffalo, Democracy, Justice, Elections...

Anything that can be stolen, a cowboy will.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The ancients knew more than we give them credit for, just look at stonehang (stone henge), and the pyramids.

Check out these links for a quick lesson.

www.crystalinks.com...

www.themystica.com...

For the search list-
www.dogpile.com...

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Psalms 22:6 But I am a worm, and no man; a reproach of men, and despised of the people.

Isaiah 66:24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Mark 9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Mark 9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Mark 9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched
wouldn't it be interesting if man wound up in eternity as a worm?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
The ancients knew more than we give them credit for, just look at stonehang (stone henge), and the pyramids.

Check out these links for a quick lesson.
[Edited on 5-6-2004 by ADVISOR]

Nice. Why didn't they teach us these things in the history books? I could tell you anything about Hitler, Stalin or Lenin, or even Napolean ,Ceaser, or any other man who tried to destroy genetic bloodlines. We were taught to believe that the Romans killed Jesus and that Chris Columbas was a hero. In my research I have found that Columbas probably killed more people than Hitler and he was successful in his genocide. Oh what a great thing the internet has turned out to be. No more dogmatic practice on our society. Finally some form of free will and open intellect. Now that we have a voice , we must scream to be heard.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There is also a book about it available here. I don't have it, but if you really want to know the history of the symbol you can probably find it at your own (university) library.

The Caduceus, two entwined snakes set upon a rod, was the ancient symbol of Hermes, the Greek god of merchants. Today, it is a common and popular symbol of the medical and allied professions. This book traces the use of the caduceus symbol and answers the question of how it came to be the symbol of medicine. The book covers its origins in the Greco-Roman world, its use by a medical publisher in the early 19th century, the U.S. army's adoption of thesymbol in 1902, and its widespread use after World War I.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
We were created as fully eternal beings ---> only. When the serpent spoke in the Garden it was to entice us to become DNA-based flesh and bone, to don "temporary skins" of DNA, when we had been without the need for error-ridden flesh and bone prior to that. Our eternal bodies became encased in these temporary faulty husks that experience aging and death and pain when once they did not. We were betrayed into putting our eternal selves into a genetic program that was faulty with a capital "F"!

We were not already in these temporary bodies when DNA was introduced - our bodies were still eternal bodies. It wasn't a rape, it was a betrayal with dire consequences. Like putting on a new outfit, we stepped into the faulty program (DNA) against God's commands, and found ourselves cursed by our own choices. When He said, "you will die if you eat of that tree", He wasn't kidding - He meant "You will experience pain and death if you choose that DNA, if you interface with that program!" This, however, does not mean we are all children of Lucifer nor that the Jews were all children of Lucifer, as Lucifer is not DNA. The serpent analogy is simply to emphasize that we put on skins in the form of DNA, in direct violation of God's original meaning for our existence. It also does not make Lucifer's involvement any less significant nor does it make him null and void as if he never existed nor does it mean he was simply a DNA strand, it simply implies this attribute is one of Lucifer's gifts to us, as part of God's creation. I envision it sort of like the spirit of Lucifer speaks from a 3-d like representation of a DNA molecule, and even though told not to interface with it, we still do, to our own temporary DNA prisons.

I got a sneakin' suspicion I know where your theory is heading. Might I add, I do believe we are going to disagree on this subject.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undomiel
I got a sneakin' suspicion I know where your theory is heading. Might I add, I do believe we are going to disagree on this subject.

Nope , I hear ya . Right on. That's some deep thinking you have been doing there for sure. I have no theory on this subject. I disagree with no ones belief system , especialy when they are as well thought out as yours. This is what I want, to find people who have thought about it and hear what they have to say and be heard at the same time. Perhaps we will never come up with a conclusion, but will trying not make us closer to one? Closer to what we were supposed to be. I believe we are still eternal and this pain is an illusion.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What significance do you apply to the winged staff, then, when given this analogy? I realize the implication of "Dragon" is present. But why a winged DNA molecule? Theory?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

What significance do you apply to the winged staff, then, when given this analogy? I realize the implication of "Dragon" is present. But why a winged DNA molecule? Theory?

No theory. It's just like, hmm. Ya know. The DNA thing just kind of pops in my head when I look at the symbol. Not sure why. I'm not sure what to believe about the entire Garden of Eden thing. Was there really a Lilith before Eve? And if so , what was Lilith? The thought that we may have some type of serpent DNA is not exactly what I am implying. I'm not really implying anything. I don't believe that the serpent was actually what we believe to be a serpent today. I have read that some transations refer to what the King James version calls a serpent as a being of light. To refer to Lucifer as a serpent doesn't make much sense to me any way. Lucifer, or Samael, or to Ann Rice fans, Memnoch, was supposed to be the most beautiful of all angels and all angels were beautiful.

Much like the interpretation of the word Giants in Genesis is translated from Nephilim, meaning The Fallen Ones. King James added some ye and thou and changed so many words to his liking that we have lost the literal value of most of the Bible. Luckily , if we look real hard we can find the true interpretations by those who devote their lives to figuring these things out. I don't neccessarily condider myself a theologen. I am not sure what to make of my existance. I am still trying to find my purpose.

Untill then I will question and analyze my world in the manner that we Virgos are compelled to do. I will shout out to the heavens and whoever else will listen to me and fall at the feet of the ones who enlighten and inspire me with wisdom.

All I can honestly say is that I feel that we are all a part of each other. We are all a part of one whole and we are self destructing.

Nutzo

[edit on 6-6-2004 by nutzobalzo]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I see the evidence of 2 trees, as it were. 1 being the original tree with serpent (DNA) in the "Garden" that created the temporary flesh we are now inhabiting, the second tree, serpent/tree/wings being the introduction of Angelic DNA into the first, creating the nephilim and other beings of mythology (which were probably more real than myth). I think this is where you can see the onset of the abduction of human women in historical texts--- as soon as the winged visages started appearing, such as those of ancient sumeria and egypt. The first tree is without wings. The second tree has wings. This is not to say that Angels necessarily all have wings, but the implication is that they can fly. This is where things get muddled between the "Fallen Angel" camp and the "Alien" camp as the implication of wings being the equivalent to flying and/or flying spaceships is quite obvious.

If you're familar with Zechariah Sitchin, he tries to say that the "Fallen Angels" were Aliens who had been abducting human women. I disagree. I think the women were abducted by literal Fallen Angels who have, throughout history, been referred to as either Fallen Angels or Aliens, who mingled their own "DNA" (for lack of the actual word) as it were, with human DNA, creating the nephilim offspring. In scripture Noah's perfect generations were those without the traces of Fallen Angel "DNA". I think this is the only reason the ancient hebrews were "chosen". It was their job to deliver Noah's totally human DNA through history to the birth of Jesus. The "Fallen Angels" were always attempting to duplicate God through interaction in the physical dimension, by giving birth through the introduction of "DNA" to half human/half "godlike" beings known as the nephilim, whereas Jesus, was fully human and fully God, something they Fallen Angels could not duplicate. Thusly all the references to the separation of the physical dimension and the spiritual dimension. The miraculous has its onset in the spiritual dimension and its application in the physical dimension, whereas the Fallen Angels must work within the confines of the physical dimension through the manipulation of science and the physical realm.

This is where faith kicks in, as it is nearly impossible to prove that Mary wasn't also abducted and impregnated by the "Holy Spirit." The difference here is she was impregnated miraculously,without the need for physical manipulation of DNA - you might say it was a real case of spontaneous generation. Whereas, in history past, the women who were abducted by Fallen Angels were being physically manipulated, either through intercourse or in some other physical fashion, to give birth to half-"gods." These, Fallen Angels and their nephilim offspring, I believe are the beings of legends (just as it says in the bible), they weren't fictitious, they were real. I believe Quetzacoatl was one of them, along with several others. They not only attempted to create their half-"god" race, but in so doing, were also attempting to destroy the human genome so that Jesus' birth would not be possible as there would be no human DNA left alive in which to provide the birth of Jesus - who had to be perfect in His generations and here's the clincher ---> spiritually perfect as well.

The new accounts of "Alien (Fallen Angel) Abductions" are quite real, in my opinion, as I believe we are living in the time following the biblical millenium, in which Satan and his fallen angels have been set loose on the earth again and are once again attempting to wipe out all traces of human DNA, replacing it with DNA that has been manipulated either through intercourse or some other fashion involving the physical realm.

Therefore, the ancient cadeceus and serpent-entwined winged staff, is representative of the nephilim not humans.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Revelation 20: 7 - 9

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

When the nephilim population has reached its pinnacle and enough of humanity has been convinced by the Deceiver that what they are doing is for the good of all, they will attempt to lay waste to the beloved city AND the camp of the saints. And are wiped out, utterly. Shortly thereafter, so is everything else.

Revelation 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

So ends faulty physical DNA and here comes the correction:

Revelation 22

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Notice there's no serpent in that tree.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yes Undomiel, you and I are more agreeable than you may have thought. I believe much what you have written here.

As for Zechariah Sitchin, I think he opened up a new doorway for people who question the historical facts of the Bible and ancient texts such as left behind by the Sumerians and the Babylonians. I do not neccessarily believe everything he believes. Many of Sitchins followers have pegged the infamous Nibiru or Wormwood or Planet X, however you like it, to the 'Giants' Nephilim of the Bible and the creatures of Sumerian artifact and text. That would mean that if his Planet X theory is correct, the Giants will only appear every 4000 years or so, 3600 years I believe is the most popular time frame.

One reference that makes me believe that there was some sort of munipulation with human DNA and some other being or beings, is the reference of Naoh being " Perfect in his generations." Another is the birth and death of Jesus Christ.

Who were those three wise guys? And what was that light they were following?

Some interpret what King James calls the Holy Grail as not ' Holy Grail' at all, but instead they see 'Blood Royal". It has been shown that it could mean either. Depending on the way it is read. The text was written in blocks and much like the American language could be confusing to interpret.

If the words were Blood Royal, then that would mean that Christ had a child. And that is what was being sought. Perhaps Christ was born from the Virgin in fear that once again out DNA was being manipulated to the point of impurity. And the Virgin Mary was one of if not the last of the untainted humans. Perhaps Jesus Christ was the last salvation of human DNA. Perhaps he was the last salvation of Jewish DNA. It is an enigma.

Then again perhaps we are nothing representative of what God inteneded us to be, but he is a loving God and excepted us for what we had become. Or perhaps he truly has abandoned us, but I do not believe that either. There are so many speculations.

Is it so hard to believe that we could be decendants of Jesus? They say Mary was a virgin, yet she had two sons before Jesus. That doesn't make sense. What did the term "virgin" mean? Virgin literaly means pure, untainted. No matter what we are or how we came to be, we must use these vessels that we were born into to become something more.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What about Simpson DNA ??

Anyway, seriously I find what nutzobalzo and Undomiel are posting quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Nutzo,

Sitchin's interesting, of that there is no doubt. I had the occassion to study his material, although not in as great of depth as I would've liked (couldn't afford to buy copies of all his books - there's a bunch), but I had been establishing theories along similar lines for several years, originating from my earlier studies of ancient Egypt. He and I have a parting of ways, however, when it comes to the interpretation of the events.

For example, my theory is, that all the peoples on the planet originally knew who the Creator God was, and established oral histories they passed down within their wandering tribes and eventually inscribed in stone in cuneiform and hieroglyphics, for example, with the onset of "civilization". With the arrival of the Fallen Angels, the original message of the Creator God was modified, civilization was introduced, oral histories became written/engraved histories, and false religions sprang up all over the world. It's my opinion that any ancient religions that still exist today, probably have old, original stories about that original Creator God that most likely reads quite similarly to the stories in the bible. In fact, I found one such example with the ancient inca in the following link. Please review it after you've read the entirety of this post:
www.sacred-texts.com...

So rather than saying the ancient hebrews stole their theology from the ancient sumerians and egyptians, I instead suggest that all the people on the planet had the same beliefs and knowledge UNTIL the arrival of Sitchin's Alien "Annunaki", which I simply call the Fallen Angels. Furthermore, I believe the stories of Genesis represent the true ancient history of Sumeria, as I will explain here:

Originally, all the semetic peoples originated from the then fertile area of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers. Their beliefs were identical. They believed in the same Creator God and had similar experiences. In fact, I theorize that the first 10 rulers of ancient Sumeria were in fact the antediluvian figures of the bible:

1. Alulim (Adam)
2. Alalgar (Seth)
3. Kidunnu (Enosh)
4. Alimma (Kenan)
5. Enmenluanna (Mahalalel)
6. Dumuzi (Jared)
7. Ensipazianna (Enoch)
8. Enmenduranna (Methuselah)
9. Sukurlam (Lamech)
10. Ziusudra (Noah)

In the original Sumerian cuneiforms, the time frames alloted to the life spans of these kings and rulers of ancient Sumeria were translated incorrectly, causing an incredible number, such as Alulim, who was said to have reigned for 28,000 years. That is not correct, according to some scholars. Without going too indepth to describe it I point you to this example link which describes one possible mistake that was made in determining the life span of these ancient people. Please review it after you've read the entirety of this post.
www.custance.org...

In the days of Jared, according to the Book of Enoch I, Chapters 6 & 7:

[Chapter 6]

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto 2 them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men 3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not 4 indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations 5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves 6 by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn 7 and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samlazaz, their leader, Araklba, Rameel, Kokablel, Tamlel, Ramlel, Danel, Ezeqeel, Baraqijal, 8 Asael, Armaros, Batarel, Ananel, Zaq1el, Samsapeel, Satarel, Turel, Jomjael, Sariel. These are their chiefs of tens.

[Chapter 7]

1 And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.
-----------

These events continued until the flood of Noah. Sumerian culture was drastically modified by the Annunaki and their nephilim offspring, and the people of Sumeria began to rail against Noah, who they felt was just a few cans short of a six pack (times may change but people sure don't). Their religion had been drastically modified, removing the Creator God and replacing him with the trimuverate of An, Ki and Enlil. An and Ki later were known as the single entity "Enki" or "Enki-Ea", the Creator God. This was in fact, false. An was a male Annunaki (Fallen Angel), and Ki was most likely some human female he abducted (took) for mating purposes. Eventually, Ki was removed from the picture entirely, and the "An" and "Ki" legends were condensed into the male Creator God, "Enki", as their legends outline the first born nephilim (which the people later confused to mean the first known people!) However, Elohim, the original Creator God of the semites, predates Enki by many hundreds of years. He even predates "An" and "Ki" as "An" was "Annunaki" and didn't arrive till the days of Jared, several generations removed from Adam. Furthermore, Enki was referred to as the God of Magic, which is a title given to "Semjaza" in Enoch I, the leader of the Annunaki/Fallen Angels who taught the sumerian women "magic." Enlil, the sumerian counterpart of the Annunaki triumverate of "An", "Ki" and "Enlil", was called the "prince of the air," an appellation given to Satan in the bible.

I did a somewhat related fascinating study in which I found that Enlil was attributed to Ba'al and Ba'al was attributed to the Al'lah of the semetic pantheon. Enlil was later to said to have a "goddess" wife, but she was also phased out of the semetic pantheon by the time "Allah" had risen into prominence. You can see the chart in the following link. Please review it after you've read the rest of this post.
www.blessedquietness.com...

This same example can be repeated all over the globe. Everywhere the original Creator God was being highjacked by the Annunaki/Fallen Angel false religions. This is glaringly the case in ancient Babylon, which was a pantheistic madhouse by the time Daniel arrived on the scene.

As you can see, I don't agree with Sitchin on several points, especially those as regards the identity of Elohim, who was by no means a member of the Fallen Angel/Annunaki who arrived in the days of Jared and abducted the human women for mating purposes!

As far as artifacts are concerned, I have a bit of a problem with the intensity in which people search for or long to have, these items. They take on a life of their own, much like idol worship, which seems wrong to me somehow. Such as the fury over the Grail, which is just silly. Jesus also walked the sand of Israel, let's not all go horde Israeli sand in little jars and set it in prominent places in our houses and give it reverence as if it were Jesus, Himself. Jesus wasn't about things. He was about you, me, and the rest of the people on the planet.

Touching on the topic of the Lizard/Reptilian race, I'd like to point out that the current theory about lizard races is very likely misplaced, as the serpent analogy is more likely the DNA analogy we discussed earlier.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Undomiel]

[edit on 7-6-2004 by Undomiel]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Everyone has heard the story of the serpent in the garden and everyone knows that the serpent was regarded as the fallen angel Lucifer who probably had wings and everyone has seen the representation of DNA.

Do you think that this may be a subtle hint to our genetic make-up?

Hmm.
Nutzo

If that's the case, them maybe Adam was actually 'Atom' created on the Eve of birth of the planet. Maybe she got hungry and ate his rib. Maybe these jelly beans are supposed to taste like Chef boy-r-dee ravioli. Maybe Ronald Reagan was actually a woman and maybe we were supposed to take a dump out of our pores and not our backside. Meaning, maybe this is looking a little too deep.

The Caduceus vs the Staff of Asclepius:

drblayney.com...

Excerpt referenced from the above link:

"Despite the unequivocal claim of the staff of Asclepius to represent medicine (and healing), the caduceus, a rod with two entwined serpents topped by a pair of wings appears to be the more popular symbol of medicine in the United States, probably due to simple confusion between the caduceus and the staff of Asclepius, the true symbol of medicine. Many people use the word caduceus to mean both of these emblems." (Source: Dr Keith Blayney
MBChB; Dip Obst; FRNZCGP, 2000)

I tend to agree with Dr. Blayney. I believe the two serpents were either more asthetically pleasing (why not have one serpent when you can have two and throw in some wings while you are at it) or that there was honest confusion between the two in the centrys past.

[edit on 7-6-2004 by 1998OX4]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Nutzo,

Sitchin's interesting, of that there is no doubt. I had the occassion to study his material, although not in as great of depth as I would've liked (couldn't afford to buy copies of all his books - there's a bunch), but I had been establishing theories along similar lines for several years, originating from my earlier studies of ancient Egypt. He and I have a parting of ways, however, when it comes to the interpretation of the events.

If any one is qualified to debate Sitchin, it would definately be you. You are very well read. I agree with you when it comes to Sitchin. I think his ideas are solid but some of his calculations don't work out. Perhaps he should consult with you before he releases another book.

This is much for me to examine. I will get back to you on all of this after I have had a chance to study it. Now, I must go and feed the animals and myself.

I went in search of great minds and now I have found at least one. Any more out there?

Nutzo

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join