It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Look.. the Zombies are not really a threat.

They just want what everyone else wants. Privacy, lots of good brains to snack on, a good death care plan and now and then they get a role in somebodies cheap B movie. Death couldn't be better for them if people would just let them be dead in piece.

I should know. My wife had been dead for over 5 years.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dumbass

or they are people and you may be boring. the thought of zombies as a metaphor is obvious. when people say they feel dead they mean stagnant in life with nowhere else to go because their lives don't matter not even to them. the thought of a viral zombie outbreak is indeed ironic especially for suburbanites who gave up their creative devices in the persuit of middle class citizenship. my theory is that zombies as a literary device makes the mundane bearable. what is better? survivalism (goal orientatedness through fantasy) or staring at a wall all day? oh the term "wall" is also a metaphor think on that one

[edit on 24-5-2010 by rockoperawriter]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
now instead of pointing out the obvious about zombies as a metaphor this thread is about the possible outbreak and cause of a disease that would cause the agressive parts of the brain to dominate the entire brain thus creating the fast running zombies that we see in 28 days/weeks later. my theory still stands about necromancy. all you "sane" people can find another thread

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join