It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe not all in the major families are bad...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So i'm sure you all know the names Rothschild & Rockefellers, etc. The general consensus on ATS is that they are corrupt and evil, which i'm sure they are. But are all of those in the family bad? I was flipping through the channels and flipped past to Oprah who was interviewing someone, the name caught my attention so i stopped to watch. It was David Rothschild. He Skyped in to talk about an environmental project he was working on. All in all he seemed like a really nice guy. I doubt that the Rothschild's would have sent him to 'infiltrate' the green community. So what do you guys think, are all in the 'royal' families bad?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Anyone whom is richer or more influential than me must be evil

My personal take...people are people...and people have motivation based on greed or ego.

If its greed, then follow the money, or follow the power. If its ego, then its about legacy and admiration or fear.

These big familys have the money and power...so their motivations are more than likely ego...and either that manifests in monsterous things, or saintly things.

Us knuckle dragging plebs do not have such money or power, so our view of the big names motivations are centered around either money or power grabbing...and so, we see things through these glasses and connects what they are doing with what the purpose behind the things are...what sort of powerbase are they trying to overtake, or undermine...or what are they trying to rob while pretending to do what they are doing on face value.

It is a disconnect on both sides...nearly anthropomorphic principles at work considering the two are so distinctly different in mindset.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Not all the elite are evil. It is just the paranoia of ATS. I agree some have to be evil, does not make all of them. Wasn’t one of the Rockefellers killed on a humanitarian mission to Uganda or something??

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I have heard of people being expelled or stepped out from families because they were not in line with family business views.

It seems plausible that there are people who are moral enough to see that things are wrong and step out.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I think Laurance S. Rockefeller seems a pretty decent fellow - he's done a lot of work for nature conservation and even commissioned the The Rockefeller Briefing document.

We believe that this Briefing Document on Unidentified Flying Objects presents the best available evidence for the existence of UFOs. Although just a brief sample of the scientific and military evidence available worldwide is given, it represents some of the most carefully documented incidents.

While several governments of the world have dealt with this problem, as you can see in the enclosed report we think that these governments should make available now all the UFO evidence they have collected, for a thorough and open inquiry by the scientific community.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Sort of reminds me of J. Paul Getty's granddaughter, who is using all that money she inherited from pepaw's oil investments to promote environmental issues and non-carbon based energy technologies. Maybe gramps is spinning in his grave, but I get the feeling she doesn't care too much.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
David is actually the head of the family now.

He is essentially the boss, from what I gather.

And his pro-environment stuff is simply a scam, to convince you to buy carbon credits from his buddy Al Gore...

They don't actually care about the environment, why because they actually could stop pollution with their influence and power, but they don't.

In fact the pollution is still coming.

This is really just about Carbon Credits, in the end.

Making you pay a TAX on the AIR you breathe!!!

Yep.

Anyways look up the Alex Jones interview with David. They really get into a hell of a debate lol. Alex lays into him, and David lays back into Alex. It was actually a great interview.

Type in Alex Jones David Rothschild into Youtube. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I’m going to get flamed. But I am with Rothschild. He is just laughing his ass off at Alex, Alex Jones just seems like an arrogant kid. He just keeps yelling and yelling and yelling at him. Half the time he wouldn’t even let him talk. Talk about an intelligent debate..... Common.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah I agree they cant all be bad. When trying to track down the wealth of the good ones I came across the combinded international collateral accounts, now the OITC Understandably the little attention that has been paid to them from mainstream has just been flack.

Edit to add; the short vids on their website offer the best description, they claim their money is for the good of humanity, to be spent wisely. Latest news from them was that they are discretly giving 200billion to Haiti, which was possibly destoyed by TPTB.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Anyways look up the Alex Jones interview with David. They really get into a hell of a debate lol. Alex lays into him, and David lays back into Alex. It was actually a great interview.

Type in Alex Jones David Rothschild into Youtube. Enjoy.

Can't remember how I found my way to this but am just listening to it now. Totally cracked up when it got to (and have just cracked up again when finding where it was and listening again!) around 7:30 and Alex goes into a rant that ends with "I'm not your slave Rothschild, and your scam's not gonna work!" This is the 1st video of 4 and he's already completely off on one. No idea what's coming next but there's no way I'll get through any of the other 3 without cracking up again, apparently David goes off at him too so it's probably going to be insane.

With the thread title, I don't know. I'm obviously hugely suspicious of the guy but I'd guess that if he swapped roles with most of us he'd naturally feel the same way. Time will tell I guess.

top topics

join