It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So called 'benevolent' ETs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
A source of mine has said that there WILL be an effort to confuse the masses as to which ETs are benevolent and which aren't when there is a more public disclosure (close to when TSHTF). Even to the point of ETs contacting targets by psychic means, convincing them of their 'benevolence', and getting them all to meet at a secret location for a grand appearance, after which they will all be slaughtered.

wow. after I just finished posting this something in my bathroom just fell out of nowhere. weird.

So be on guard people! When TSHTF and there is a disclosure, be cautious. Do you think the most commercialized ETs will be benevolent? Does any group of ETs ring a bell? What if they are and then others come around to say that they aren't, and the real ones are the ones' warning of the others?

Think. Disclosure is a HUGE opportunity. These ETs are waiting for TSTHTF which will hit soon. TSWHTFS (The # will hit the fan soon).

Galaction Federation? Maybe they really are benevolent. But there are or will be others. They may pose as a benevolent at first, or may pose as the 'real' benevolent faction, but in fact may not be.

Soon!

j/k. just trying to be funny.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
A source of mine has said that there WILL be an effort to confuse the masses as to which ETs are benevolent and which aren't when there is a more public disclosure (close to when TSHTF). Even to the point of ETs contacting targets by psychic means, convincing them of their 'benevolence', and getting them all to meet at a secret location for a grand appearance, after which they will all be slaughtered.

wow. after I just finished posting this something in my bathroom just fell out of nowhere. weird.

So be on guard people! When TSHTF and there is a disclosure, be cautious. Do you think the most commercialized ETs will be benevolent? Does any group of ETs ring a bell? What if they are and then others come around to say that they aren't, and the real ones are the ones' warning of the others?

Think. Disclosure is a HUGE opportunity. These ETs are waiting for TSTHTF which will hit soon. TSWHTFS (The # will hit the fan soon).

Galaction Federation? Maybe they really are benevolent. But there are or will be others. They may pose as a benevolent at first, or may pose as the 'real' benevolent faction, but in fact may not be.

Soon!

j/k. just trying to be funny.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

So the whole post was a joke??

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ah.. no the whole post is not a joke!

Just the end when I said "Soon!" because I know I look crazy so I kinda played along with it and made myself look crazy u know?

Well I am deprived of sleep too so I'm a little cuckoo right now.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Do you know for yourself, physically, that any sort of ET's (benevolent or otherwise) definately do exist. Have you physically met any of them.

What SWHTF? When, why?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I really think there is an entity called the devil, what his real name is who knows. But i reckon he controls the planet earth.

Whats the saying

"The biggest con the devil played on man kind is that to show them he does not exist".

So if there really is a devil type entity and i think there is, what else is there and is what opposes him god, and what is god?

But i most definitely think some sort of entity controls this planet, and humans are way too stupid to do it themselves. This is why alot of people in secret societies are just as stup1d as everyone else, only some are really smart. This is what and why some get to the top, lol, listen carefully now, lol.

On aliens what part does the devil play in this, who knows?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

If your entire post is a joke, then I retract any and all of the following statements.

Although I do value your thoughts on the benevolent ones, who ever they may be in your head, I read your name and remembered posting in another one of your threads. I just thought I'd bring it up because it struck may that you may have just answered yourself a lot of questions you've brought up in your other thread; Sexual Enslavement Conspiracy?

QuietStorm said. ""About asexual ETs that think sexuality is a big problem because it creates wars and wastes resources because there is always the tendency to hoard when it comes to expansion.

I'm not saying all sex is bad, perhaps it can be used for good, but for sure human beings do have a lot of problems which are rooted in sex and lust. Problems you wouldn't even think about being related to sex and lust... Crimes of passion? Anyone?""

Okay, okay, not likely but kind of interesting. Now, I'm not the type of guy to assume, but it seems likely that the reason you're thinking sex is bad is because you either haven't experienced it, or because you've had a bad experience. Since I see you're talking about women, I assume you're heterosexual (although with the tone you describe them sometimes, a man can doubt you), but the only other explanation would be that you prefer the company of men.

Maybe it's the benevolent ones that are making your sex life smell like a dead fish. Perhaps you shouldn't talk to them, or think about them for a while. At least until you've met a nice willing lady, then you can decide if you want to wait for the benevolent ones to come and do the job for you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

From what I understand that in this duality university/school, where there is a strong presence of darkness there is equally light. Therefore of course benevolents exist, and are here, since we have a strong presence of darkness.

There are many countless groups but several long term ones.

Though the dates may simply be metaphorical for sometime soon, give or take a few years, 2012 is the date set for disclosure ie. What I don't understand is which group is going to be emerging first. But suspect it will be Vrill/negatives who will look like they're rescuing us, but not, or simply move in aggressively anyway.

I was told what kind of actions to look for when the right group is disclosing and should they win out in terms of seeing changes. Basically Africa is the symbol for this planet, and it would mean redistribution of goods, money would be of no use, and basically a new era of freedom, being brought up to par.

I have a feeling that its best for people to look within their hearts, your heart knows right from wrong even when your mental overlay can be swayed and manipulated by the leaders here, go through your heart to discover your Self within. To connect to your Higher Self, another way of saying, the Infinite Aspect of You that doesn't willingly forget while in this illusion/school. Though you are really not a fraction of self, for your life is like an infinite role of fillm stretching in both directions and while here, in "time" we see the individual clips, on the other side, we are the whole infinite roll at once, terms that we use such as "past", "present" and "future" all occuring at once.

The best way of describing this, is, its like being the master programmer of a game, and having access to all events, or scenes in it, as one wishes. Its wonderful, almost has that master programmer cheat feel, like being a PM in an online game.

The reason I'm adding this is our greatest strength lies in waking up to who we are, and the only way to do this is to look within, and through our hearts, and search for these answers.

I've been an experiencer all my life, and family members as well. Of course there are benevolents here as it has to do with the nature of life in this "mulitiverse". But the only way, we can stop reacting to the things in this world, because everything is being done at least by the mismangement team and hidden powers running it, by design so all alternatives and even our movements for truth like 9/11 are seeded by them and the black ops. They manipulate us and cause us to react to get the desired outcome.

The secret is not to react, to know that all roads out there lead to Rome, literally, and the bloodlines. That we should go within ourselves and seek direction from our Higher Selves, and raise our love, frequency, compassion and wait.

There won't be any way at first, of telling if Vrill hybrids, who will look a lot like us, are the same as positives. But this is still all things pertaining to this 3D earth school. And as Albert Einstein said, "reality is an illusion, albeit a persistant one!" So our answers lie within.

Also, going within and seeking to overcome self, the world, and increasing unconditional love and compassion for people, makes contact with positives far more real.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
No one knows for sure what is coming. The metaphysical concept of entering "no time", or a cycle complete. Does the curtain raise, and we are out of the illusion? How could that happen, through a sudden change? Perhaps one we don't even realize occurred? What does it mean the veil lifts, does it mean some will wake up back home? Or does it mean something happens still pertaining to this illusionary school, "reality" and the change, good or bad, occurs here with whatever directions this means?

I have lots of questions, and feelings about it too. Currently I feel that there is a cycle, and a moment when the curtain raises, and we are in "no time". And this could mean many different things for many different people.

Doing the right thing, which doesnt always mean reacting to whatever movement is out there, but trying to commit to raising frequency, looking within, meditating, contemplating infinity and our true selves and why we're here and doing good to others, lending a helping hand, forgiving all, including self, working through difficulties and addictions to the world, etc. is probably the most important thing we can do with our time.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Each of us must discern for ourself. Ask your higher self in meditation if you are having difficulty, It will never steer you wrong. Great post! Thank you! Namaste

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
And let me guess, this source is completely confidential and you won't tell us anything about it?

top topics

join