It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS...Live! - Show #3- PODCAST version now available.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I agree with this guy completely.

Were one step further up teh ladder

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Wow. 4 million people a month is a lot of traffic on ATS.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
sure is a great show tonight..getting deep, but i like it! woot!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Must agree with you thier :p its great isnt it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I can’t believe he said that lol
I'm writing a novel at the moment and here is a piece that I wrote.

Removing the veil
It was during the years of the third millennium; the Reptilian men thrust forward their power of control, Human wars engulfed the earth. All over the world, government officials were stepping down as the power hungry New Earth Schemers took over each country one by one. Inside wars raged within the New Earth Schemers, The eagle’s talons lashed out at the wise and noble throne. The people had gone about their daily lives for many years, blinded by false reports and misleading information of what was going on in within their governments. Vaccines had been administered to those unlucky enough to accept them; Terrorist attacks were at their peak, each group with different demands, the world’s prison’s over crowded with those who were against the New Earth Schemers; technology speeded ahead, increasing the rate at which anything living would soon perish. The world had been poisoned her air her earth and her trees, Gaia was dying, the peoples of her earth had done it again, but Gaia was forgiving, she understood that with every good there must be an evil and without it the universe could not be. For everything has an opposite. Now with the silence, The Earth began to heal, turning slowly, silently in the depth of space her waters settling on the newly upturned dust, her ocean floors emerging to breath in her air, in sadness her highest mountains began sinking deep into her belly, they would not breath her air, see her sun or her moon again. The mountains and the trees that once grew to reach the havens and the stars would now sink into her darkest depths. Yet with the slightest of hope and with the love of Gaia she would find a new purpose for her beloved mountains. For life survived, the humans were not as powerful as they thought they were, for Gaia had her own secrets and schemes. Her instinct for survival was strong, for she would not yield. As she had learnt, she had adapted, evolved and overcame her torture. Time was all she had, for Gaia was wise she used that time to heal, to prepare her earth, her seeds were scattered, though weak to begin with they also overcame, they grew and adapted just as Gaia had done.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Woot , Semper,,sing it bro!
second line!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
lol i know mate that wasnt bad quite a good singer
i enjoyed it wish we could download it.

Ex

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Great Show!!!
Sing On Semper...you rock

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
lol i know mate that wasnt bad quite a good singer
i enjoyed it wish we could download it.

Will be up for download sometime tomorrow) The
whole show

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Good because i`m editing out Semper and its going on my Ipod lol he is a celebrity now.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Outstanding Show to all involved, I am sure I speak for most if not all who listen, we members greatly appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes into making this show happen each week by everyone involved.

P.S. if someone would be so kind as to U2U me the facebook link to the ATS Live Studio I would be humbly grateful

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I think i`m going to mail them a shotgun for the Gremlins tho
they need sorting lol

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
ATS Live on Facebook

Thanks for listening guys. Your support is much appreciated

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another good show gang. It seems that Skype was the biggest problem of the night as I only caught one glitch with the live stream via QuickTime.

Might want to fire up the studio during the week and check how well passing the Skype hosting duties between people works out and maybe invite a few people to call in to see how that works, like I mentioned while we were in the holding pattern.

Another though did occur is that Skype might be having a large load on their servers at this time slot with all the gamers out there playing WoW and other online games. Saturdays are the prime day for raids in WoW and with a 7pm-10pm EST time slot, you are hitting the prime time of usage.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Great show tonight guys! - thanks!

Dare I say the best one yet?

This is getting better and better! we sure got something great brewing here with the ATS radio, and big thanks to nef - he's got talent! the natural born radio show guy!

The music was great as well! - it was nice to hear some music from the ATS membership!

I wish that I could tune in every night for some conspiracy radio!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who listened and thanks to the hosts for having me on. That was a BLAST. And thanks a ton to the members who called in. You guys were fantastic. It was lovely getting to talk to the members live.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I was half expecting Semper's singing to be glass shattering bad but that was in fact deeply moving.

Excellent show all. I'll be tuning in next week.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studious
I was half expecting Semper's singing to be glass shattering bad but that was in fact deeply moving.

Excellent show all. I'll be tuning in next week.

Actually! I was quite suprised with Sempers singing as well, it wasn't bad at all really! - and I know it takes guts to do a thing like this, so respect!

Add some country guitar in the background to that, and you're ready for ATS Conspiracy Idol.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
lol ATS conspiracy Idol.....Can we Bring in Simon cowell it wont be the same without his sly comments.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
From reading through everyones comments it looks like it was a great show last night (one which i missed) so does anyone know when the podcast will be available?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join