It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse! Be sure to read this!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse! Be sure to read this!

www.nachi.org

Don't want to be bothered with "Political stuff?" You'd better read this one. It will come as a huge shock to you if you aren't informed as to what Obama is up to, and apparently it has already passed one hurdle. It will take very little now to put it into actual law!! YOU'D BETTER WAKE UP AMERICA !!!! So you think you live in a free country, boy have you got a surprise coming.

A License Required for your HOUSE?

If you own your home you really need to check this out. At the end of this email is the Google link to verify. If the country thinks the housing market is depressed now
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.govtrack.us
www.freerepublic.com
www.federalobserver.com[/url ]
[url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=A+License+required+for+your+home-+Cap+and+Trade&btnG=Google+Search>]www.google.com

Edit to add the second link is broken. Here is the correct url www.freerepublic.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by wonderworld]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This one seems to trump those nasty executive orders, wheras they have permission to take anything that we own. This goes above and beyond that. In this case martial law is not required to do so!

I got this in an emal this morning and a must read for all homeowers or future home owners. This will kill what is left of the housing market. Done Intentionally with that purpose in mind.

www.nachi.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Gettin a big fat 404 when i click your link.. I went to the site and couldnt find it either.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Man, I thought Ohio was rough because they want to suspend my driver's license for owning a 19 year old truck that doesn't have insurance and is not driven. I bet the penalty for being an unlicensed homeowner must be the death penalty without the benefit of trial or appeal.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

Interesting piece , but can't open the link in your 2nd post.

Please fix if you can, I'm interested.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Man, that sounds like a bad joke. Can they really do that. I once buried an old car on my propery because it was an ugly pinto. No more Pintos for this girl! Yikes

You are probably right, I didnt catch the penalty portion. Just that we can not sell or buy a house.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

O.K I'll try to add it brb. Sorry I dont like broken links either.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Your link doesn't work

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Lets try this one as an experiment. I hope the link will now open. If not I'll go directly to that source.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's the link:

www.congress.org...

www.nachi.org...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Nevermind..

above got to it first.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by broahes]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Youre fast! Thank you and I Apologize again. It makes me want to sell my house and buy a huge 5th wheel or very large travel trailer. It may come in more handy when SHTF!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
FFS people...do some real research and stop getting your information from chain emails.

This was debunked back in DECEMBER 2009. Just a friendly suggestion...if you get it in a chain email or on facebook...check into it first.

Snopes

Urban Legends

Politifact

FactCheck

ETA: More sources

[edit on 22-4-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

[edit on 22-4-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Another day, another lie designed to smear Obama!

SNOPES.COM

Interesting how 99% of this crap is deliberate propaganda circulated by e mail. Interesting that numbskulls all over the country believe this stupid stuff?
What does THAT say? Hmmmm..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Lets move this to the HOAX section!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

Lets move this to the HOAX section!

It seems you are correct. I didnt search to see if this was valid. The links I attached are from trusted sites. Still new homes after 2013 or so will be required to meet the criteria. States wont have the money to help those new constructions of both residential and commercial.

The States are broke.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Sean48

Lets try this one as an experiment. I hope the link will now open. If not I'll go directly to that source.

www.freerepublic.com...

That one worked! So they want Cap and Spend, and pass it on to the homeowner.

This is unbelievable!

Beginning 1 year after enactment of the Cap and Trade Act, you won't be able to sell your home unless you retrofit it to comply with the energy and water efficiency standards of this Act. H.R. 2454, the "Cap & Trade" bill passed by the House of Representatives, if also passed by the Senate, will be the largest tax increase any of us has ever experienced.

Will this apply to all homes, what about rustic cabins, and mobile homes?

And soon, it will be against the law to even complain, if the ADL has its' way!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sorry but Snopes does what the government tells them, I no longer trust snopes as a way of verifying information. I have seen them change their information to many times based on what ever is coming out of the White House at the moment.
Wether or not this is a hoax, you can't determine it based on Snopes.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm
Sorry but Snopes does what the government tells them, I no longer trust snopes as a way of verifying information. I have seen them change their information to many times based on what ever is coming out of the White House at the moment.
Wether or not this is a hoax, you can't determine it based on Snopes.

YEAH! Particularly when those OBAMA LOVIN' JERKS at Snopes provide actual links to the Bill itself AND all their other sources!
Certainly an e mail with no sources is way more believable than a site that has the liberal nerve to actually link as well as cite their sorces!
Good God!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks ships,

Yes the cap and trade bill still has a lot of hidden surprises yet to be opened. Anyone who owns a trailer has a license like a car. I assume a house will be somewhat similar with more infrigments.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join