It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Sauder has lost his mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ordinarily, James Richard Sauder spends his time writing books like Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? and Kundalini Tales, “which deals with paranormal and mind control themes.” But earlier this month, Sauder took a break from his investigations to scale the fence of a nuclear missile silo.

Crystal-Covered Protester Arrested After Nuclear Break-In

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75897ea66823.jpg[/atsimg]

WTF! I really enjoyed his work on the underground tunnels, but now i'm skeptical. Has he lost his mind?

“We need cooperative, mutually beneficial economic arrangements, and harmonious relations between peoples and nations on this planet. As a symbol in that regard, I have left a skein of multi-colored Red Heart yarn at the missile silo to signify that here the thread of a new, world-wide narrative begins. It is a new global narrative with heart,” he wrote just before his arrest at Minot Air Force Base, North Dakota for federal criminal trespass.

“I leave here as a ceremonial gift a pouch of Virginia tobacco, symbolic of the matrimonial union of John Rolfe and Pocahontas, their marriage itself being a symbol of the union of the European and Native peoples and cultures on this continent,” he continued. “Many other large crystals adorn my headdress – from Arkansas, New York, Tibet and Brazil. The crystals represent the living Earth. The feathers in my headdress are from the Rio Grande species of the North American wild turkey. Benjamin Franklin felt that the American wild turkey should be the national bird. I agree! For me the wild turkey exemplifies the natural spirit of this continent.”

Great job Richard, make us who supported you look like jack@$$'

-E-

[edit on 22-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Like the disclosure geezer, looks like they got to him.

Is that photo real or photoshopped?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I can only assume it's real. And it is unfortunate, bc I enjoyed his book. Now I don't know what to believe

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ah that's the funniest picture I've seen in awhile

Try explaining that one to the wife, kids, family...

Seriously though, is it possible he lost his mind some time ago?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Seriously though, is it possible he lost his mind some time ago?

The more I look at that picture, the more I wonder if he was EVER in his right mind!

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think the theme here is 'who can you believe and trust'- the answer to which is: Not a flipping single one of 'em.

Oh well- what can ya do...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So wearing crystals and feathers is a sign of lunacy? I think his symbolism is appropriate to his message. At least he has the balls to get arrested for his beliefs. The rest of us can sit safely behind our computer screens and make fun of him.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
So wearing crystals and feathers is a sign of lunacy? I think his symbolism is appropriate to his message. At least he has the balls to get arrested for his beliefs. The rest of us can sit safely behind our computer screens and make fun of him.

Not necessarily that but breaking into a missle silo for this

I leave here as a ceremonial gift a pouch of Virginia tobacco, symbolic of the matrimonial union of John Rolfe and Pocahontas, their marriage itself being a symbol of the union of the European and Native peoples and cultures on this continent

Its not something that someone in their right mind does

-E-

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Oh I don't know.

To this, I'd have to say something like "The wonders of our reality often exceed the limitations of our imagination".

What I wonder is how much money it took for him to subject himself to this.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Looks to me like the guy figured out the formula for widening the media coverage of his message (showmanship) OR maybe he just got a new fashion/image consultant!

Anyway, you can't deny:
1) he ROCKS
2) his reference is Crystal Clear and
3) he doesn't get his feathers ruffled[/].

gj

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The article didn't seem to mention if he got busted for his little jaunt...But if he did,wouldn't you just love to have seen the look on the cops/soldiers faces as this guy hopped over the fence in that awesome garb.

I would have said he may have been spiked and sent on this mission-but that sincere look on his face makes me think he was not.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

There are a number of psychiatric drugs used in the treatment of psychotic disorders, that can in fact, cause a normal person, to become psychotic.
Perhaps the watchers grew tired of their target and decided to administer some of these medications. Looking at his facial expression, the turned down corners of his mouth with a flat lip line, furrowed brow, and pronounced area of his tempro-mandibular area (muscles used to clench your teeth), I would say that something is bothering him. Perhaps he is not a willing participant in what is about to happen.
IMHO

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Nope -- if you actually read his "Kundalini Tales" -- the google preview -- Sauder discusses how he was doing

anti-nuclear civil disobedience

back in the 1980s if not earlier.

He's always been doing this. I've done it as well!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It is interesting that this has become of a man who wrote such books.

Made me think about what happened to that Mi5guy,David Shayler...

In recent weeks friends and family of the former spy believe he has suffered a ’severe breakdown’ after first calling himself ‘The Messiah’ and moving into an empty farmhouse in the Surrey countryside. He now sees nothing wrong in dressing as a woman whom he calls ‘Delores Kane’ and declares that the ‘world will end in 2012′.

Then here is his latest YT page with his latest ideas(messiah..blah blah..welcome to the end times ..Etc etc..)

SOmeone has done a number on that that guy...or hes just mad.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That doesn't mean he is wrong about all the trillions of dollars shunted from the US treasury/taxpayers for underground bases/facilities.

but it is a pretty funny photo.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I leave here as a ceremonial gift a pouch of Virginia tobacco, symbolic of the matrimonial union of John Rolfe and Pocahontas, their marriage itself being a symbol of the union of the European and Native peoples and cultures on this continent

Its not something that someone in their right mind does

-E-

Then maybe we need more people with wrong minds. Perhaps he considers the historical aspect of that offering as spiritualy significant, something that often appears strange or irrational to others.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow, can I delete my thread from a couple weeks ago praising him?

WTF Sauder?

Although replacing the bald eagle with the wild turkey is and idea worth considering

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Looks like he has a mental illness (durr? lol).
I smoke Tobacco from Virginia though.

new topics

top topics

join