It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater Executive Blames Feds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, our Govt. hires private contractors to go into Afghanistan and Iraq with the mission of "taking care of business" i.e. taking out terrorist etc. and then turns them in for breaking firearm laws?

Yep, that sounds like OUR U.S. Government! I mean what do you expect? When you hire people who have been deeply associated with the CIA. What did we charge them with? Mishandling paperwork! You have got to be kidding!

The company has close ties to the Central Intelligence Agency. The company has provided security to CIA stations and officers in Afghanistan and other countries, and several Blackwater officials were once high ranking CIA officials.

link: www.newsobserver.com...

The agenda of the Federal Government is coming to fruition. Is this what Obama meant by transparency?

Its like America is being run by the mob!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

"His interest was doing whatever he deemed was necessary to increase the profit line of the private company he was working for," Bowler said.

It would appear the only people he is truly concerned with, are the ones he catered this statement to.

John Perkins knows full well what this is all about.

Google Video Link

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If nobody noticed, for the first time in history US civilians have been given the right to murder the enemy. I forsee a mercinary army will be larger than the US army.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The isn't the first time in history for the Government to hire civilians to do this. There is a long pattern of these efforts. The only time the Government deals with the issues is when someone gets caught.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

I guess I ment the first large scale effort. When have we used civilians as asassins before?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Oh don't get me wrong, I am not defending blackwater. I am only trying to make the point of who is worse? I really can't tell anymore everyone involved in this is so corrupt! I just want some clarity about whom to hold accountable.

Thanks again,
Pax

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Well, as much as I hate to admit it, I'd say it was You and Me and everyone we know who is ultimately responsible for the duty of the progression of this nation and all it's gloriousness and ingloriousness as well. :/

It a nutshell: It's truly our fault for shirking our Constitutional duty to maintain our freedom through constant vigilance - mostly out of fear and disinformation campaigning meant for nothing more than to confuse the masses to the point of being unable to contemplate 'what to do'. Perhaps, and ironically, when we shed our fear of fear, we'll be capable of taking our country (our Liberty, our Privacy, our Property, our right to Due Process) back.

I didn't think you were on their side, btw
Just making a broad point, and hoping people who haven't seen or heard of John Perkins would take the initiative, and expand a little on their duty as Americans, with the ease of a click and a little worthwhile time.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Don't know when I have read a more valuable post!! Well said my friend!

You are exactly right it is our fault. We let our fear take root and it paralyzed us! The outcome of doing nothing is exactly what we are experiencing.

Perhaps it's not too late! Lately I have been trying to follow this motto.

"If you want to walk on water, you have to get out of the boat"

Maybe if we all began to face our fear, we would begin to experience the true miracle of knitting this Nation back together!

Lord knows, we could use it!!

Thank you for your honesty!

Pax

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The only reason the treasonous US government is distancing itself from Blackwater [now Paravant, XPG] is because there have been too many of their scandals exposed.

Recently a couple that worked for Blackwater told how they hired hookers, strippers & double billed the taxpayer, but the US Justice department has refused to enjoin this lawsuit because they have NO interest in protecting US taxpayers. [see also Birkenfeld]

At the turn of the year 2 ex-employees both signed affidavits to all the crimes of Blackwater including Guards using little girls to suck their dicks at a dollar a pop in the 'greenzone' of Baghdad.

security firm Blackwater that its
owner was complicit in murder in order to cover up the deliberate killing of Iraqi civilians, explosive charges have continued to emerge.

Perhaps the most shocking of those charges — quoted by MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann on Thursday from the employees’ sworn declarations — is that Blackwater was
guilty of using child prostitutes
at its compound in Baghdad’s fortified Green Zone and that owner
Erik Prince knew of this activity and did nothing to stop it.

The declarations describe Blackwater as “having young girls provide oral sex to Enterprise members in the ‘Blackwater Man Camp’ in exchange for one American dollar.” They add even though Prince frequently visited this camp, he “failed to stop the ongoing use of prostitutes, including child prostitutes, by his men.”

One of the statements also charges that “Prince’s North Carolina operations had an ongoing
wife-swapping and sex ring, which was participated in by many of Mr. Prince’s top executives.”
rawstory.com...

A couple of ex-Blackwater employees have been CONVICTED of gun smuggling into Iraq. Weapons used by insurgents to kill US military as well as create a never ending war zone.

Ratheon told Blackwater they wanted to hire them but they were so 'politically hot' they needed to change their names.

This is a good ole boy's network of war crimes & atrocities all funded by US taxpayer dollars.

new topics

top topics

join