It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens Hurt In Bangkok Protest Blasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Dozens Hurt In Bangkok Protest Blasts

news.bbc.co.uk

At least some of the blasts were caused by grenades, an army spokesman said, but it was not clear who had fired them.

The blasts followed rising tensions in the long-running stand-off between police and anti-government protesters.

Thai Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva has called an emergency meeting with security chiefs, officials said.

At least 45 people were injured, including at least one foreigner, reports said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Looks like tensions are rising again in Bangkok, where month has gone and redshirts are still demonstrating there. Now it seems that also outsiders have been hurt, and thats a red line for government to tolerate these actions...

Last time 12 died, and 4 of them was polices, and I think next time when they clash each others - Soldiers and police are much more armed to take shots, and also give shots back.

If these reports are truth, we can expect new victims soon... Sorry about it and I hope Bkk will get its peace again.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Numbers raising...

Bangkok blasts kill one, injure 75 - Thai media

BANGKOK, April 23 (Reuters) - A series of grenade blasts that rocked Bangkok's business district on Friday killed at least one person and wounded 75, hospitals and the Thai media said.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The muslims have been waging jihad on the Buddhists for some time now. If Bhuddists continue to submit to the jihadists demands, they will lose their culture and their country to the House of Islam.

Here is a sample of the peaceful muslims call for converision:

For example Document 22 states ¡°Dear every Siamese Buddhist Thai who lives near the police stations¡ ¡ ..I¡¯ll give you three days for you to leave my land. Otherwise, I will kill, burn, destroy all Buddhist Thai property¡ ¡ ¡ The Buddhist Thai will never live in peace. If you leave the house, travel or go to work, you will die violently. I will wait for you for 24 hours, in every direction.¡± (Page 241)

Pakistan Christian Post

As I have pointed out numerous times, where muslims interface with other cultures you will find jihad.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Body count raising...

Bangkok grenade blasts kill 3, deputy PM says

www.reuters.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It should be mentioned these were 40mm grenades fired from a grenade launcher, not hand grenades.

Those types of launchers have a fairly high maximum effective range.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Redshirts have use those several times before - I was my self three times target for those weapons last year... Deadly weapons in urban area, and they are making those weapons as "home made" products in metal workshops.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

If you had been a target of the 40mm HE shells even once, you would have been long dead to tell any tale, let alone thrice to spread your disinfo.

If the redshirts carried such weapons, they would have long used it and not wait till today. The police would have gone berserk if they saw even one amongst the redshirt and haul him out.

Those weapons are only carried by the army. A genocide of a poor and starving people by the rich and powerful is underway and the world remains silent....

top topics

join