It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Year Old Sees Eye on Moon During Eclipse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
A couple of days ago I was told a dream that my 7 year old son had and just to be clear, I have never involved him in any conspiracy talk or religious talk at all so I have no idea how he formulated all of this but it was very interesting to me.

His dream starts out with him laying mines and then there is a sudden explosion. He is then inside of what he described as a white gate with two long rectangular white buildings forming a corridor. At the end of the corridor is another gate but he did not describe it.

Two men in white robes (no beards) approach him. One is carrying a key and the other is carrying "a long stick like a T but not a T" which he then formed with his fingers forming a Christian cross.

The man with the cross exits through the gate at the end of the corridor. The one with the key drops the key next to him. My son then looks up and sees both the sun and the moon and tells the man "there is an eye on the sun".

The man says "look again the eye is not on the sun but on the moon". He looks again and see that the eye is on the moon and that the sun is no longer visible. He was very clear in describing this to me that he was shocked that it could disappear so quickly so I asked him if they were touching the first time he looked up and he said yes.

The second man then exits through the gate at the end of the corridor. At this point my son says he left to go find his brother so he could show him the eye on the moon but when they came back the eye was no longer visible. Now again, I have NEVER mentioned the Eye of Providence or any of the stuff we regularly discuss on ATS nor is he familiar with Christianity.

What I was hearing was a description of him dying, going to the "pearly gates", interacting with divine beings, seeing the eye of providence, and seeing a solar eclipse at the same time as seeing the eye.

It was just too spooky for me not to post on here and get some ideas on what the key, the eclipse, and the eye might have meant. I look forward to your input.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Fantastic dream.
Incredible stuff - really.

Is this the first time you've experienced something like this from your son?

Want to go back a re-read and contemplate a bit before I post again.
Until then I've got to get rid of the goose bumps!

Peace to you and yours!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Perhaps this is how his most recent past life ended.

I don't have another explanation for that dream.

It's very interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
My 4 year old daughterr told me she also had a dream about a month ago but i blew it off..she said that a bird man took her to a garden where other children were playing and there was another bird lady watching..she said she started to cry and the bird lady told her to stop crying she then said she told the bird lady she wants her mom and dad and the bird lady brung her back home and kissed her and told her that her mom and daddy were in the garden..now that i read your post i may have to re think this.

because me and my wife never talk to her about religion

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Odd last night I tried to program myself to see such Eye in my dreams as a queue to become lucid.
Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

great post, Its amazing how at a younger age, how much they can recall isn't it. Could it possibly some subliminal messages that he has picked up from ads on TV or radio? That's a thought, aren't they more impressionable at that age for that sort of stuff? Totally could be past life stuff, I believe in reincarnation so a viable option too.... very cool though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Are you sure...I mean 100%....that your son has had NO outside influences about religious thought, or what happens in Heaven, etc...? Kids talk, you know.

What about TV, internet, books?

If you can safely say he is free from all these influences (including other 7 year olds who do have access to said media) , then, I would truly be amazed. I'm almost there anyway, good story

I had a similar experience with my daughter, who at the time was 4. She has an issue that is similar to mild autism. She had never been to church, and we had never discussed religion with her. She has some speech problems (still does bless her heart) and was, at the time, very hard to understand.

Thanksgiving Dinner. I asked everyone at the table what was the thing they were most thankful for. When it got around to her, she pointed out the window, up into the sky, and said, simply, "God."

She never gave concise, clear answers like that. Needless to say, we all broke down right there.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Graaly, Signals: They do not watch any TV. We will take them to see the latest Disney movies but that is about it. There are of course crosses all up and down the roads here in the southeast but that is about it. He, as of yet, does not know anything about Jesus and to my knowledge has never heard of Peter and the gates of heaven. For that matter, I don't think we've had a solar eclipse visible from where we are since he has been born but I could be wrong.

Silo13: Yes, this is the first time I have heard anything like this. Usually its about school and other mundane topics. This seemed very deep as if it had a definite meaning.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Disney is famous for subliminal messages in their films. That's why if I had kids I would never let them watch the Disney channel LOL, I doubt that their messages are religious though, very interesting. Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is a pretty amazing dream for a 7 year old and I would be interested if my child or even I for that matter had a dream like that.

I'll toss out a couple ideas about it that strike me as possibly significant. It seems that you have accepted the idea that the gates, and the eye, and the individuals were Divine, and with the symbology of the Chrisitan Cross I wouldn't take it any other way.

What stands out to me is that the man carrying the cross, the man with the keys, and finally the Eye disappeared off the scene, but the man with the key leaves the key behind. All of this is somehow possibly tied to a solar eclipse.

Keys are a symbols of welcome or authority such as in the authority to enter in a welcomed or favoured position...like when the mayor gives someone the keys to a city. So while in the dream, the presence of these men and the eye were withdrawn yet the favoured welcome remained.

Also, at the beginning of the dream your son was laying mines and there was explosion and that casts a warfare motif to the setting.

The eclipse is a mystery to me. I don't know if the eclipse is symbolic of anything or a time marker, but given the use of astronomy in marking time it would seem to maybe be a time marker.

Also it's hard to say if this dream is specific to your son or to the world at large.

Hard to say what all of this means if anything, but the fact that you said you son is not very if at all exposed to conspiracy or religion it seems like there could be a prophetic type element to it. Kids can be very open sometimes.

Thanks for sharing.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Gibbon]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

I had a similar experience with my daughter, who at the time was 4. She has an issue that is similar to mild autism. She had never been to church, and we had never discussed religion with her. She has some speech problems (still does bless her heart) and was, at the time, very hard to understand.

Thanksgiving Dinner. I asked everyone at the table what was the thing they were most thankful for. When it got around to her, she pointed out the window, up into the sky, and said, simply, "God."

She never gave concise, clear answers like that. Needless to say, we all broke down right there.

Thanks so much for sharing that. It's one of the nicest things I've read so far in this site. It gave me goosebumps. You have an angel with you.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Gibbon,

Thanks for the well thought out reply.

What stands out to me is that the man carrying the cross, the man with the keys, and finally the Eye disappeared off the scene, but the man with the key leaves the key behind. All of this is somehow possibly tied to a solar eclipse.

That is how I was leaning, that the key and the solar eclipse are linked because of how he described it. The key drops, he looks down, then looks up to notice the eye. He makes a mistake in identifying the eye with the sun and is corrected that the eye belongs to the moon. Then it all basically fades away with the sun being obscured by the moon.

I sort of wonder if it is not linked to the prevalence of sun worship on our world and is a message that the true authority which appears to be from the sun the visible religion does not in fact lie with the sun but the lesser visible. It is almost confirmed twice - once by statement by the man and second by the solar eclipse.

I looked up when the next solar eclipse will happen in our part of the world and it would not be until October of 2014 from what I can make of it. The next solar eclipse (period) appears to be on July 11th of this year and will be visible from the western side of South America which makes me think of the History Channel special that came on not too long ago about the island off of Peru that had the Mayan statue of a leopard and king.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by graaly
reply to post by ararisq

...I doubt that their messages are religious though, very interesting. Thanks for sharing

I agree. I know that they have embedded subliminal information but I think it is usually sexual in nature (genitalia mostly). They way my son described things was descriptive enough for my wife and I to understand what he meant -- he did not know what he was describing for the most part. The two white rectangular buildings leading to the final gate was pretty cool as well. I don't know where he'd get that from. He said they did not have windows but they had what sounded like indentions and inside the indentions were candles.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Interesting how children tend to call out to God, yet it's unfortunate when adults tell them God doesn't exist.
Shameful conditioning.

top topics

join