It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos: Old space station, destroyed in a battle or falling apart at the seams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Phobos: "the artificial moon"-in close-up: IF you think this thing is artificial-this one is for you. Enjoy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b62f02513f0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bbded78500b.jpg[/atsimg] [Note all the redundant, right-angle geometry ... parallel "layering" ... and sheer non-random Organization!]

An extraordinary, geometric, clearly artificial, fractured 3-D surface ... lying just beneath the veneer of "battered, ancient asteroid stuff" that Phobos presents from most other viewing angles -- all now stunningly revealed (below) ... in this high-resolution Mars Express Phobos "face-on" image!

Now, from this latest Mars Express ultra-high-resolution imaging ( below) -- the REAL cause of these mysterious "grooves on Phobos" is readily, geometrically apparent: Phobos -as a clearly "artificial moon"; "Is literally ... Coming Apart at the Seams!" Because of the increasing, shearing gravitational forces -- caused by its slow "death spiral" into Mars. Because of the inevitable-"Tides ... of Mars."

Phobos is, in fact--An "ancient, ex terrestrial, very battered-15-mile-long" Spaceship.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/775b268520d5.jpg[/atsimg]

These lines look like strafe lines rather than comets, comets could not do this, they appear to go round the Moon, it's not possible folk's

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/727400186c07.jpg[/atsimg]

would a crater impact into rock cause such smooth rounded edges as these? These impact's appear to be more like a dent in a tin of soup than a moon!

Source: logicbible.blogspot.com...

This article lays out some interesting concepts but it is so hard to beleive a fake asteroid or planet could be possible. But so big..... Interesting how POTUS Obama wants the US to get to this thing so quickly. Maybe they believe or know it is more fake than real.

If this thing is fake and this article is correct-in that something attacked it in the past, is scary in itself. That would confirm any doubts as to hostile elements out in Space. Conflict is possible and likely. Time will tell.

[Note: I looked at the other threads relate to Phobos and I didn't see any that address the thing like this article does. I don't think you will be disappointed. Also, I am torn as to if this should be in this Topic area or UFO Topic area. Mods feel free to move if need be].

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I can't wait to see where this leads us. The possibilities are staggering....and thrilling.

S&F!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I don't think it was an anciant spaceship, but rather a mining station or a hollow city inside phobos... Deserted in the same time as the martian civilization.

For more answer we need to conduct deep space ship exploration (manned or unmanned). But it should be an international exploration : because if one nation bring the technologies (if they are any) it could totally destruct the geopolitical power on Earth, and secrets will not be revealed to civilians or industries !

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Maybe its a FAILED rescue ship.
When Mars failed to sustain life the inhabitants needed
to leave..Created a Rescueship, but somhow it failed to...

Hmm...
Not sure these Martians are too bright though....

Ohh...
Just realized, WE arent to bright either...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Now that's what I'm talking! Never thought of that. Great concept.

I wonder if it is full of bodies and/or remains? Can you imagine the world and how it would be if it was discovered that Phobos was artificial etc?

And, what else up there is. Maybe our Moon too?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Space station or not, Phobos is one of the most interesting things floating around in our solar system if you ask me. Well aside, from Titan

I'd love to believe the hype behind Phobos, but the skeptic in me wont allow it. However, I wait with baited breath for a good clear explanation of the vertical markings clearly shown on the surface.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by samureyed

Right.
Aside Titan and Eros 433.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I just showed my wife this thread and some others about this thing. She is all into it now.

Doesn't think we should scrap other plans to go here but maybe stop by it when we going by on another mission-don't make a special trip.

Definitely something odd about it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Maybe its the Death Star

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Explanation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/775b268520d5.jpg[/atsimg]

These lines look like strafe lines rather than comets, comets could not do this, they appear to go round the Moon, it's not possible folk's
[atsimg]

1stly comets ect. can and do make straight lines...

astronomy pic of the week (week 21, 2006)[wiki]

... and yes the impacts can appear to go around the back of a celestial object...

Jupiter for example...

Personal Disclosure: Yes it could still be a space station ect. but its going to take an unedited video of a lander landing and breaching an airlock for me to really believe in it as the arguments and evidence presented so far are pretty poor attempts to clutch at straws!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I don't doubt what you say but you have to admit the lines on Phobos do appear to be odd.

That being said, we have no idea what thay thing has ran into or come across while flying/floating around up there all these years.

Okay, fine, lets go but make it a stop by on the way to something bigger. Or land a probe on it and let is get to work> You know, if we do possess UFO craft tech-we probably have been there already. Hmmm.

[edit on 4/23/2010 by anon72]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Explanation: St*r for you!

I agree with everything in your reply to my post!

Personal Disclosure: IMO even if it isn't a space station ect. then maybe it could be used as one by us!

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by OmegaLogos

I don't doubt what you say but you have to admit the lines on Phobos do appear to be odd.

Not really. I was about to write the exact same thing, before I saw his post. The "seams" look exactly how debris from a comet going very close, would look upon impact.

And I don't get how a "space station" bombarded with comets has craters, instead of structural holes?

You guys are really clutching straws.. O_o

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It's a rock....

Please please show me in real terms how you can believe that this is a space station??? Or space ship???? There isn't even suggestion that it is???? If Nasa Or The US navy/airforce knew anything then you can be sure there would be literally hundreds of manned space sapce craft going to it.... Follow the Money... Follow the launches record any launches in your native home land copmpare to schedule note size of said rockets and estimate size of payload and then try to build a bigger picture.

Sorry to be a skeptic ... but to find proof or to even excite ones mind one should try to build the story.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
To be honest there is really only one moon in our solar system that has a decent chance of turning out to be artificial.

Iapetus...

The "Wall"

The "Wall" 3D!

And Just for Fun..

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

There goes my mind..... Now that is something to be checking out-for sure.

I must look into that more. Never heard of it.

THANK YOU.

top topics

join