It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Rocket To Launch From Cape Tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Air Force Will Only Say Device Will Be Used For Space Research

SPACE RESEARCH? Isn't that what NASA has been doing for the past 50 years?

Well it seems that a secret Air Force rocket will be launched into space from Cape Canaveral, FL. tonight a 7:52p.m. and they are not releasing any details of what exactly they are doing it for.

Don't you think we have a right to know what they are doing, aren't we paying for this with our tax dollars?

www.wesh.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Wow
That's indeed weird... :\

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm following that since two days ago...

What is interesting is the payload which is classified... They say also the X37B is a generation beyond the space shuttle, but how far ? what's new ? Electronics ? UAV technology ? We just know that the X37B has a new shield for re-entry in atmosphere.
Nothing is unveiled : mission ? lenght ? and so on... Even Journalist are selected by military !

What I guess is : it will be the final test for antigravity space planes or for energy weapons, anti satellite weapons... and it will start the weaponization of space... (Even if I think it's already done)...

Strange fact : the X37 will be launch during the iranian war games...

What I hope : it's just a signal for the ET arrival ! (but I don't think so).

What I like : "The X-37 is an unpiloted demonstration space plane intended to test future launch technologies while in orbit and during atmospheric re-entry."... and to discover that the sun doesn't turn arround the Earth...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Don't you think we have a right to know what they are doing, aren't we paying for this with our tax dollars?

I'm going to say no, we don't have a right. Of course I would love to know what the top secret experiments will be; however, so would the rest of the world...including our enemies.

Some thing simply must be restricted to a "need to know basis".

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Any time the military take over the development of something from a civilian department, you just know it's not gonna be for the good of mankind!

Given it's size, I wonder what payload it is carrying and what it's true purpose really is. As has been mentioned, the "experiments" excuse just doesn't ring true as that was NASA's job. So, I just wonder what it'll be testing?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, people.

Air Force.-
Rockets.-
Secret.-

What do you think it could be other than weaponry or surveilence of any type?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I bet this is why they are discontinuing the space shuttle program - this will replace the program?

They say it's unmanned but how do we know what's in it?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Um, if it's a secret...
Then why the hell is it being reported on the internet?
Just sayin'...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. Just another delivery of gold to the Anunnaki. (Of course, that's why the vaults are empty.)

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Um, if it's a secret...
Then why the hell is it being reported on the internet?
Just sayin'...

A rocket launch from the Cape is hardly going to go unnoticed by people - it's not the sort of thing they can do covertly from anywhere.

The big question is, what is it going up for, not so much why it has launched.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I bet this is why they are discontinuing the space shuttle program - this will replace the program?

They say it's unmanned but how do we know what's in it?

It is a potential replacement for the shuttle program yes. It went on a Delta 5 rocket and the launch was clearly seen from anyone in the Central Florida area (I saw it myself).

The payload specs are classified right now (so are parts of the shuttle program) as it is in development and is being tested. All of this information is publicly available on the web.

The real secret ones are the launches that you never get advanced notice of and you just see a streak of fire going up (or they launch it from a non-descript location)

My .02

new topics

top topics

join