It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Headmaster Savaged By Pupil He Had Caned

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

I was caned as a kid and have never beaten a near pensioner to a pulp,

Well most people take things differently. Some roll over like a dog and take it. Others have more pride than that.
Personally, I was beat by my step father for transgressions as simple as going to the bathroom without asking. (Even if he wasn't around to be asked and my Mom was). He would then beat me with a board or broomstick. If I ever see him again, I will beat him until he is unregognisable. Actually if I detailed exactly what I would do, you may want to wait hours after eating to read it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Whoa, whoa, really man, this has nothing to do with your political agenda. So get it off the thread. This had to do with the justifiable results of a grown man getting his rocks off by beating on someone too small to do much back. You want corporal punishment? Ok, fine, but for EVERYONE! You mess up at work? Then your boss beats you in front of your coworkers (What is a cane or belt to a child is a fist to the face for an adult since we can take pain far better.) So, a few broken noses and you'll get that paper in on time, right? Actually, I would love to be the disciplinarian. I would pray for you to mess up.

Really, a stockade? A medieval torture/humiliation device.

Usually I respect others opinions, but you are sick.

All this comes down to is sick-in-the-head adults finding reasons to take out their aggression on children.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp
Revenge is a dish best served cold. On the one hand, I think it's great that the guy got some payback. But I do think he went a little overboard. The headmaster needed reconstructive facial surgery and is now deaf in one ear.

So what??? Most people only become teachers because they were bullied at school, they like the power of being able to control and bully, this is true of most people who join the police force. The teacher deserved his face kicking in and i would have done the same if i was in the same suituation.

Ex

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
My Bad
second line

[edit on 4/25/2010 by Ex]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join