posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 02:48 PM
OK heres some things to BARE IN MIND!
1) If there is a GOD and the Bible is true then some amazing things are awaiting
2) Do you have to follow God to believe in him? Does Satan follow God?
3) Does Satan believe in God? (If he doesnt then who is he fighting?)
4) Does it take greater faith to believe in Gods prophecies for the future, which may include some doom and gloom OR to live your life for God doing
as Jesus commanded, loving your neighbour? I think to believe in some crazy end of the world thing is easier than to genuinely try and love everyone
you come in contact with. Who gets into heaven anyway
isnt it those with love??
isnt God love??
5) Just because someone picks up a bible, reads it..takes a step back and thinks...wait a fkcing minute....this $hi7 could be going down NOW!! does
that mean they are going to heaven? Isnt the Devil one of the most clued up "bible readers"..I think if the evil one popped into a bible study group
he could really enlighten them..considering IF he exists his SEEN and personally EXPERIECED 80% of the Bible and 100% of the life of Jesus
6) IF there is a GOD...and if the bible is TRUE...it says that even the DEMONS believe and TREMBLE...even the agents and workers of supreme evil (Much
greater evil than any single man could do in one life time considering demons are spirits and have lived for thousands of years(once again thats IF
you believe in demons, angels, spirits and all of that which resides in the Good Book or Bible))
7) Even if there are "millions" or "billions" of Christian today, are they Christians in the eyes of GOD or in the eyes of man?? You see a REAL
christian is someone who goes against the WORLD, who follows God. Jesus said those who follow him are those who keep his commandments. Think about ,
or read the bible for Jesus's commandments. Then transpose and apply that to todays Christianity. You see any resemalance??? Todays Church owes more
to the founding fathers of psychology than to Jesus.Remeber this please, Jesus used the word "many" in different contexts and maybe Im WAY of base
posting this but he said these two things: "MANY will come to me saying Lord Lord......and I will say Depart from me I do not know you"...and the
second is....."Go through the narrow gate for broad is the way to HELL and MANY follow it" Thats the irony! If there is a hell, if the bible is
true..and if the pagans dont repent the way they should they will spend eternity with 99% modern day "Christains"!!