It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are The Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Where are the dead.
I lost my father five years ago...I have been lucky relatively, his death was the first and onlyloss to date of an immediate family member.
But years on as the suppressed grief surfaces I ask where are the dead?
THe Billions upon billions of dead.
Here we are pontificating,griping,grasping, sneering, joking, loving , hating, plotting as if we are the originators of anything.
Where are they?
Come on where are they.
That is the conspiracy, we dont ******** know....do we?
We do not know , we do not know.
And we just keep on keeping on about nothing.
Do you know you?
I do not know me, that is surely the sin that will condemn?
WE seek bull knowledge and know nothing about the future beyond death as if it is ok.
That is the greatest conspiracy, the conspiracy of billions.
Know yourself, without drugs or hypnotism, and you will know God.
What does that mean? And people think they are educated?
This life is not for entertainment, its for education....eternal education.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

I believe, that the dead are still here on Earth.
Waiting...

In spirit form.
All the ghost stories, and paranormal phenomenon are simply lost souls.
Mischievous souls, kind-hearted souls, they are all still here.
Watching...

But, this is all a belief.
Not everyone has to agree with me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The dead are in the air we breathe, the water we swim, and the groud we walk. For those who are buried, they become decomposed by worms or plants, which causes them to enter into the food cycles. They will feed plants that make oxygen, which we breate every second. They will feed the birds who eat the worms, and whatever eats the bird, all the way up the chain to us. As with all other human wastes, the dead inevitably enter the sea.

To answer your question, the dead are everywhere; both inside and outside our bodies, scattered among the earth, oceans, and atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My goodness - such negative answers to what is not a negative situation at all.

There are many clues given over the centuries and probably the most explicit of these is in the remark: "My Father has many mansions."

The transition from life on a material world such as ours begins the ascension career of all humans. In the old days - and that is not so long ago in the history of mankind - the ascension career was delayed a little to await a world-wide dispensation to call the roll call of justice.

The roll call of justice was (and still is) starts the process for the living heart of man - himself as he was and lived here - to be moved to the first mansion world by the seraphic transporters for revival and the re-institution of life in a body much as they were here.

When your father passed on, he was transported to the first mansion world, was resurrected without all the physical problems he may have suffered here, and given a home and asked to help out with some work to do while they prepared to offer him his choices of what route to take to ascend into the universe. We all shall be treated the same, and it is true that family members who have begun their ascension careers are allowed to know that their loved ones yet remaining on earth are okay. Memory of life on earth is retained. Loved ones are remembered. It varies from individual to individual in the ascension career just what they may be allowed to know and this is only to prevent someone becoming too interested in the past they can not get their work done up there.

Death is not so sad if we realize it is a graduation into a much large social universe that has purpose and benchmarks for growth from being a completely material being on earth to a first stage spirit upon graduation from the university mansions we attend. There is a great deal of information available on the subject and most of it is not always the truth, but in all cases, those who experience the sleep of death, are given every benefit of the doubt to survive and be raised up as they were, and to continue on and graduate into the service to spirit.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Fleetlord, My understanding of your reply is that you are addressing what became of their physical bodies. I agree with you there.

Aronolac, I cannot agree with your reply at all, because I have seen no evidence of this other realm of mansions and such. Do you have some way of detecting any evidence of this other realm?

Dr. Conspire, My understanding is that you are probably wondering where the conscious thinking person is. It is my understanding that while the brain is working, it is doing the thinking. It is patterns of activity in the brain that develop symbolic models of the person and thoughts based off that is what we call consciousness. When the cells in the brain cease to function and the person dies, the thinking in the brain ceases and the consciousness ceases. The person that you are looking for is gone forever. All that is left is the historical trace of the person in the environment and in other people's thoughts, and the molecules and energy which are dispersed and reused. This is the reality that makes life so precious and wondrous. Treasure each moment and experience.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Greetings DragonEyes,

You wrote:

Aronolac, I cannot agree with your reply at all, because I have seen no evidence of this other realm of mansions and such. Do you have some way of detecting any evidence of this other realm?

Aronolac: Yes, I think I do have a way of detecting it. I have had the privilege of speaking with the seraphic organization people who take care of the transportation of individuals who have graduated from the flesh here.

I always record (write down) these encounters, and here is one I share with you concerning the evidence of seraphic transport and the mansion worlds:

My Question : I am curious about the technique of how you get here? Basically I assume that it's by seraphic transport. I am just curious of the nature of the morontia body that you might have had on the mansion world, and is that body enseraphimed and brought here? Is there a re- personalization to some physical or morontial form here?

Signa: We are enseraphimed and transported here from Mansion World Number..for me..5. You do assume a transit sleep that is not too different from the transforming transit sleep from Mansion world to Mansion world and on up through the different sphere on toward Paradise. But we do not lose our physical body at that point in coming here. It is essentially the same as we had back on the Mansion worlds.

Question: Where did you land? Where is the transport station?

Signa: (joking) LAX!

I have grown to love this area. We came in to the Mariposa Grove in Yosemite.

Aronolac: The Mariposa Grove, I have learned, is the center for many of these kinds of transactions and serves as a spiritual control center for many activities especially in the western part of the United States.

Signa is the name of the individual spoken to and quite invisible as the new body is not visible to the human eye (it has a frequency quite a bit above the white light frequency of sunlight.) Signa is assigned to our planet in an educational program - like I said, those who leave the flesh here are re-awakened on the mansion worlds and when they are up and about, they get assignments and go to school.

You wrote this to Dr. Conspire:
Dr. Conspire, My understanding is that you are probably wondering where the conscious thinking person is. It is my understanding that while the brain is working, it is doing the thinking. It is patterns of activity in the brain that develop symbolic models of the person and thoughts based off that is what we call consciousness. When the cells in the brain cease to function and the person dies, the thinking in the brain ceases and the consciousness ceases. The person that you are looking for is gone forever. All that is left is the historical trace of the person in the environment and in other people's thoughts, and the molecules and energy which are dispersed and reused. This is the reality that makes life so precious and wondrous. Treasure each moment and experience.

Aronolac: Signa told me that consciousness can be maintained in the soul before transport. Once transport is authorized, the soul is rendered into what we humans would call a "sleep" state - becoming unconscious for the journey. Seraphic transport induces a restful sleep for however long it takes a person to be moved from here to the mansion worlds. Consciousness quite correctly as you state, functions through the brain in humans; however, upon entering the sleep of the transition, that personality function is separately taken by the archangels for safekeeping until the new body is ready to receive it. Personality is the source of consciousness and personality functions within the brain in the area behind the head in the cerebellum.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
In all honesty you have all said not much.
My father threw a pair of shorts against my head they travelled across an empty room and smote me.
He was dead at thetime but he didnt like me being on the bottom I guess as my wife and I did the business.
No person can prove/disprove my words.
WE are all so mundane in belief I guess until the reaper sneers.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I found a reall cool song recently, called "My body is made of sunshine".

Ashes to ashes maybe, but we're interspace miracles of energy.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
We as a species are definitely lost.

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king.

It is my personal belief that we are hear as thinking creatures of will for our souls to evolve through reincarnation, and to perfect our physical reality. Two things humanity is doing the complete opposite of, and exponentially since the industrial revolution.

Nobody is learning their life lessons.

s+f

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
This life is not for entertainment, its for education....eternal education.

i'ld say that if your education isn't entertaining then you've wasted your life.

i have no idea where we go when we die but i do know that if enjoy my time, get the most from it that i can and create more smiles than frowns while trying to help others do the same, i'll be able to look back and say i've had a good life.

although, if there are an infinite number of realities with an infinite number of possible connotations then there is a heaven out there for everyone and we absolutely go there when we die.

i believe that what happens to you when you die is exactly what you imagine will happen. if you believe you will be a ghost, that's what you'll be, if you believe you're going to hell, that's where you are going. if you believe you're going to heaven....

that's what "judge not lest ye be judged" means.
the ultimate expression of god given free will.

[edit on 29/4/10 by pieman]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

HOPE THIS HELPS CALM YOUR SOUL FRIEND. Here is 1 of many stories within the bible speaking on the afterlife.

The Rich Man and Lazarus:

Lazarus and the Rich Man (Lu. 16:19-31)

“There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

“And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

“But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

“Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

“And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead”.

[edit on 4/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
as long as they are not trying to break down my door i really dont care were they are lol J/K J/K.

i could quote bible verses all day that explane were the dead go and were they reside now, but i would rather live a good life and find out were im going the day that i join them. i hope you all join me as well

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

So does 1 not acknowledge the book and what is written within it?? Are you stating that to quote the bible is a wrong thing to assist the masses, or are you just mad that there is proof of the afterlife all around you and you are afraid, JUST ASKIN no disrespect.

[edit on 4/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You are very right, understanding our temporary situation and what it means for our eternal situation are the most important things in life. All "Life" here is temporary, nothing endures. It's easy to adopt a rational and talk or "feel" our way to believing anything. Proof positive of our near future is all around us. The only thing that can really help is humility and sincerity. The most and only really important matter in life can not be proved to anyone else. Science can't understand it, philosophy can't understand it. You can't hold it in your hand. The proof is within you. There is a person "alive" here, today, that can solve this problem for you.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Photis Kontoglou, a Greek artist who died in 1965, wrote an account of how a dead acquaintance visited him early one morning. I found it to be horrific and fascinating...here's an excerpt:

This creature filled me with terror. I looked at him and he looked at me without speaking, as if he were waiting for me to recognize him, strange as he was. And a voice said to me: "It is so-and-so!" And I recognized him immediately. Then he opened his mouth and sighed. His voice came from far away; it came up as from a deep well.

Full account here.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think we are the earth, and the earth is far more complicated than we think. There is no such thing as man made global warming.

But on teh dead who knows, i am sure all the theories are not right, just listened to a person i did not like on c2c last night, and what a waste of time.

There is no such thing as positive thinking, and this guy was one of those, while we all die and its what we think after death that makes our reality. I think this idea is rubbish and especially in positive thinking in after death scenarios.

The guy is just selling books.

[edit on 4/29/2010 by andy1033]

top topics

join