It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Direct Link between Mind and Body! Proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I did a search for this as and found no other entry but if I missed it apologies.

Casasanto and Dykstra think that motion is metaphorical. We’ve come to associate spatial characteristics with emotional values in our minds, and physical motions activate the same pathways: Jumping sends spirits soaring.

Source

After reading the article I was truly amazed, the simplest of physical actions can have immediate effect on our emotions and memory therefor altering or affecting the mind.

Now research or information in this realm is not new and the "Mind Body Link" is now accepted in the mainstream although may still lack credibility due to perceptions.

But 90% of people think that prayer and medatition can have a positive effect on well being and health but 90% of health care plans disreagard the link.

Source

This has increased my awareness of what I do physically and I am going to enjoy paying more attention to my actions.

Although Juming around the place all day and stating that it makes me happier might have a negative effect on my life

Anyway just thought I would share this with you.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bharata

excellent point, i couldnt expect less from spock, the key is reality sense which automatically define two extremes points and make you rise above as third point for each reality sense absolutely same

it says how what is true is what is present and what is present is what is confirmed as making a square point, it is like what is present is an equation
you have the point what is
and the other present

that is why meditation mean the peace when you pretend being present your depth awareness, but imagine like you said if it was real objectively, you really act present for your awareness depth sense

imagine if you find another like you exactly i guess you would be the second present to that present square that become then what is as the objective fact

the secret of infinite positive is this, first is objective positive and last is present considerations to objective positive freedom as nothing objectively but present reality of what is but freely dimension of that present consideration anything it wants

but i see the problem there that could explain evil, since there is a dimension always that truth as positive objective life cannot make

maybe we could see subjective free life becoming truth objective life and then that problem would be solved, which could explain the true justifications of hell, maybe it is true and not a perversion to abuse truth knowledge, but then truth must interfer from up as subject alive

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Although Juming around the place all day and stating that it makes me happier might have a negative effect on my life

Anyway just thought I would share this with you.

At least you wont hurt yourself on the padded walls.

Seriously, are you really surprised? This has been known throughout history. As with practically everything, it all comes down to money. They have suppressed this information because if people can learn to self-heal then thats less money spent on placebo medications.

They will take or keep everything from us that is rightfully ours, and human knowledge belongs to anyone who seeks it, not just a few, then make us work for them then sell us back a poor imitation with the money we earned.

This is just the tip of the iceberg they are witholding from us. If this is what they are letting us know, what are they not?

new topics

join