It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My SNipEr Montage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Hello ..

just uploaded my Cod Mw2 Intervention montage :

hope you like

Snip3r Montage - Leave a comment if you like

Thank You !!!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by heineken]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You look a lot like me lol.

We should team up and pwn some face!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yeah you're good but you hardscope too much!

Quick scope more!

Anyways, good job

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois

Quick scope more!

Anyways, good job

There's nothing wrong with hard scoping. If you can quick scope then sure use it a lot, but there is nothing wrong with taking your time to make sure you get that kill especially at long range.

Sometimes I take a good 2 or 3 seconds before I take the shot. (depending on the situation of course, sometimes you don't have that kind of time)

I got all my nukes using this philosophy so there has to be some truth in it.

P.S. I get a lot of snipers simply because when they shoot at me, they where too hasty and got sloppy. Sometimes quicker is not always better.

Snipers are not supposed to fire a barrage, all it takes is 1. If you have to take more than one shot you did something wrong.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by jolois

Quick scope more!

Anyways, good job

There's nothing wrong with hard scoping. If you can quick scope then sure use it a lot, but there is nothing wrong with taking your time to make sure you get that kill especially at long range.

Sometimes I take a good 2 or 3 seconds before I take the shot. (depending on the situation of course, sometimes you don't have that kind of time)

I got all my nukes using this philosophy so there has to be some truth in it.

P.S. I get a lot of snipers simply because when they shoot at me, they where too hasty and got sloppy. Sometimes quicker is not always better.

Snipers are not supposed to fire a barrage, all it takes is 1. If you have to take more than one shot you did something wrong.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by DaMod]

You're right. But I've been sniping in COD2,COD3,COD5,COD6 and after thoses years of sniping I develloped a very good accuracy ; So I quick scope and I never miss.

A good example of shots I do (I never record myself.. but take a look)

I know it's Optic, the best sniping team.. but, I quick scope nearly as good as them

So my point was that if you do a sniping montage, try quickscoping because it's WAY cooler to see and to do!

Oh and sometimes, you get 2 and maybe 3 sniper shots to kill someone.
Wallbangs, Last Stand or leg shots make 2 shot-kills..

[edit on 6-5-2010 by jolois]

top topics

join