It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos and me

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It seems they only came when i held them in awe.Is it feelings/emotions which makes them appear or do they show themselves when they wish too?
Thankyou for your time

I can only comment , based on my experience.

Whilst an initial sighting may be totally random, further sightings are dependant on your attitute to UFOs as a consequence. I don't think emotions and feelings are enough but I do think that the Desire to see them is the key. The stronger the desire the more the likelyhood of seeing more. If the desire become somewhat of an obsession then expect more encounters.

Not surprisingly , this accords with esoteric principles (desire attracts ....etc). Being creatures of the astral, they follow the same rules except that you are not attracting something of your own making.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Thankyou is nice to have someone take this abit more seriously and i know what your saying and will admit i did feel some connection towards the lights,thankyou for your time and your posts mate.

Regards to all

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
When a UFO enthusiast gets excited about UFOs he is actually creating a cnnection. It is like a ritual.

I totally agree.

That 3D alien head cloud is awesome and a perfect example of that connection too IMO.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by crowdedskies
When a UFO enthusiast gets excited about UFOs he is actually creating a cnnection. It is like a ritual.

I totally agree.

That 3D alien head cloud is awesome and a perfect example of that connection too IMO.

Thanks and nice to know that somebody else is thinking along the same lines.

Just thought I would mention this. When I take my camera out , I always have a certainty to catch one and I do. I do not hunt too often though.

As I mentioned before , I have a lot of hobbies and a career. It all helps in switching off from this when I need to.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

I never wanted or asked for these encounters. How could I as a child even know of such things? Again, I never wanted these aliens around me.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Star because it takes guts to disclose something personal; FLAG because I like it and hopefully there are more members out there that will feel more at peace wtih this type of activity..

Here's my personal accoutn of a CE3 (?) My close encounter

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Star because it takes guts to disclose something personal; FLAG because I like it and hopefully there are more members out there that will feel more at peace wtih this type of activity..

Here's my personal accoutn of a CE3 (?) My close encounter

Thankyou mate is nice to know not everyone thinks im a nutter,i came to this site in hope of answers but it seems no-one takes this seriously,again thankyou mate

edit~thanks for link i will check your thread out

Regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
thank you for posting those, but they are nothing compared to what I have seen. Have a wonderful day!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Come on people,i was hoping for someone to take a closer look at the videos.
Were are all the de-bunkers?im open to opinions.

Regards to all

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Looking for more opinions,if anyones got any,i know there was a previous thread about one of my videos but i cant find it,any help would be much appreciated.

Regards to all

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join