It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos and me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather
I think aliens are just that. Although, I know for a fact, memories and bodily lesions, that abduction is true But, I don't beleive alein abuctions are the reason for my anomilies. TPTB have steadily, since my youth tried to conrol my mind. I have, thanks to the power of His Eternal Spirit, been able to defrintiate between real and fantisy. Which the scientists of this age are obscured immensly. Mind control has been the agenda of TPTB since the mind control was made possible. It is a brainfart of our intelligence. So, I do not nor will not conform to their sinister agenda. I believe, that because I have known since my youth, it has given me the advadtage. The power of Jesus is my passage way to truth since my youth. TPTB have known this and are threatiened by my abilities. Yet, they can't bring me down, no matter how hard they try, and believe me they have. Father"s spirit has overcome many, many, and many more times. He has the power. I will die when He says, not TPTB.
Peace.

Im confused by what you mean?please explain,thankyou

regards

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatheredSerpent

Sorry, I dont' mean to come off as confusing but rereading it, I can see how I was. Let me fill in the lines. As a child I always felt I was being watched and would see lights hovering outside my window sometimes at night. I blew it off until I was 16 and the first sign I was being abducted was on my forhead. There were what appeared, yes I seen them, to be injections from say, a needle crowning my forehead in six places. After a couple weeks, they healed up. throughout the next few years, I would have dreams of abductions and aliens and out of body experiences in my sleep. I never could prove or remember any abductions but I would wake up and either side of the back of my head would be swollen and would would feel like another needle pucture...a big one. I would never tell anyone about this.

This is stuff from science fiction. Who would believe me? I would be put in the funny farm and quick. My kids' father is the only witness to what happened one morning after waking up, another marking only this time was on my back, and I so wish I would have taken a picture of it because neither him nor myself could figure out what it was. It was some sort of strange design lasered into my lower back. It was there for some time but there are no traces of it left. If freaked us both out so we never talked about it again. This was about eighteen years ago.

Throughout the years since, I haven't experienced much. It use to be very frequent until around 25 years old. I am 38 now and it's only maybe once every three months as compared to three times a week. I always know because I feel like I have a hangover and one side of my neck will be swollen from another injection.

I am grateful I don't remember what happens when they visit but I have studied and prayed for many years to find the answer. I still don't have them all. I do have a hypothysis. I Hypothesize that mankind came into advanced alien technology during WWII. I think Hitler made contact with such "aliens", he made a pack with the devil and was given the tools and knowledge from the "aliens" to make flying saucers.

When we won the war, many still wanted to pursue this newfound "weapon." Now in order to retrieve information, we first had to make contact, well, Hitler did by gunning one down. So, when we gunned one down...a flying saucer that is...Area 51 was born. I fugure that within ten years they created their own saucer. This has been kept under tight lock and key to all lay people and they were happy that people would never believe that humans could create such saucers. This kept their real agenda even more hidden. While people are looking for UFO's. Scientists and Generals could carry on with the real mission. Human experimentation.

Once they were able to copy the blueprints and make an exact replica they could now move on to their next mission...mind control among one of the top listed.

So, as you can see, I believe that TPTB have made and aliance with such "aliens" because the "aliens" probably need something we have, giving both sides leverage. This all sound so sinister I know and it is hard for me still to believe it in my mind. But, through all my years of studying and praying for a logical explanation, I only get two answers. The "aliens" are really demons (fallen angels) and TPTB worship them. They want to kill us, which is why I said they have tried to kill me, in my last post, and they still haven't yet. They won't because Father's Holy Spirit is stronger. He is the only one who has kept me sane through all these years of their torment.

Thank you for reading!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by assasinforfather

Now i see,thankyou for clearing that up,i to feel like people think im mad,i have some real good friends and ofcourse my partner and they understand.Sometimes the truth is to much to swallow i guess.Is a shame ive not had more comments was really hoping this site would open up some new views for me,i hear there was a old thread on ufo#01 but cant find it,thankyou for your time

regards to all

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Weres all the debunkers?i was hoping for more opinons on what the lights are.

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I agree, this should be drawing more attention cuz I know we aren't the only one but one of thousands.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by assasinforfather

I agree, this should be drawing more attention cuz I know we aren't the only one but one of thousands.

Maybe its my thread title i dont know,whats your opinion on the whole matter?can you see the face in the clouds?

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I thought the cloud was really ominous....thanks for sharing. I'm always happy to learn about the experiences of others.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
I thought the cloud was really ominous....thanks for sharing. I'm always happy to learn about the experiences of others.

Thankyou mate,was a very weird time in my life and most certainly changed it,just i want to know if those feelings i had were real or not and by identifying the lights i feel that i can come to a conclusion,be it UFO or some identified aircraft/craft etc.thankyou for your post and your time

regards to all

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I would just be a little careful if I were you. I have been through this just like you. The inevitable capture of UFOs everytime I take my cam out and use daytme nightshot. I also get the usual call when I get the urge to look out of the window and see something bright in the sky.

You will need to distance yourself a little bit. Perhaps ground yourself and try to balance this UFO activity with other activities.

My own idea of what UFOs are has changed. As long as you do not regard them as some super-intelligent beings briging good things you will be OK. They are no good. Still it is ok to have fun capturing them on film.

Having said that , I have to admit that they are part of the fabric of the universe. They have always been around .

[edit on 9-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Please explain some more,im not sure i fully understand you.I havent seen any lights or anything for a few years now,but then im not looking either,this is just what happened in 2007,am curious if anyone can ID the lights.I need to know if the feeling i felt is real/true.

regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You may not have seen much since 2007 but, as you say, you have not been looking. I am sure that if you start hunting again there will be many.

It is not difficult to have a glimpse of how it all works. UFOs are not simply unidentified objects in the sky. They are part of the intelligences that comprises our universe. You can look at it in different ways : Angels/Demons, spirits. You can even bring Quantum physics into it if you are more scientifically inclined. You must approach it your own way as I have.

As for the actual capture on film, the triangular light is not so significant. This is a common shape of many UFOs captured. Sometimes it can be quite unusual. All I can say is that the shape is somewhat determined by yourself, the observer. And then it gets caught on film. I once caught a very cheeky kind of shape. It was as if the UFOs occupants were taking the mickey and forcing upon my tape somekind of comical craft.

As for the scratches, I also get them from time to time. At the moment my theory is that the UFO occupants are just demons. They have discarded the horns and the wings and substituted sexy lycra suits and spacecrafts instead.

I am not forming my views on the basis of some repressed christian upbringring. I studied the occult for a while and I am satisfied that my theories are worth keeping on board. Incidently, you will never find any information relating to UFOs in occult studies. There is no need for it.

PS - I had intended to use the crow as my Avatar , when I joined on 13th April 2010. Something made me change my mind. Now I realise it had been taken already.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Now i see what you mean,like the jin of islam.I wasnt a member when you joined so you could have used The Crow as an avatar?thankyou for your response if you can add anything else please do.

Regards to All

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Not quite Jin. I would not have any idea of what they are. Suffice to say that demons and demonic possession have more to do with Aliens and Alien abduction.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

Not quite Jin. I would not have any idea of what they are. Suffice to say that demons and demonic possession have more to do with Aliens and Alien abduction.

That doesnt sound good,you saying aliens/E.Ts/orbs etc are demonic?if so please explain in more detail so i know were your coming from better,thankyou for your time.

Regards to All

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That doesnt sound good,you saying aliens/E.Ts/orbs etc are demonic?if so please explain in more detail so i know were your coming from better,thankyou for your time.

Regards to All

It does not sound good but closer to the truth. Mind you I should not generalise. Sometimes it may not be demons but most of the time it will.

I came up with this notion many years ago. I am a practical person, with career, family and an interest in science. I also play musical instruments and dabble in the Esoteric science. The idea was original . Now it seems other people are thinking that way.

From a common sense point of view, the ET figure is heinous (abominable is a better word) . As you know , all grey aliens are represented the same way : big black eyes, skin has same texture as lizard's, enormous head. Typical demon features. However ET got a good press and PR. S Spielberg changed our conception and allowed us to embrace such a horrid creature. It is extraordinary that our mental defence system, which reacts to anything deformed, has been disarmed.

More to the point, both yours and Unknown soldier's experience points to a portal having been opened. It is this connection that we make with UFOs that has always bothered me. If you look for them , they show up. I also saw strange things as a child. As I grew up I kept an interest in the subject. Now I realise that there is nothing to discover. It is just the archetypal enemy masquerading as a spaceman.

In the occult a magician protects himself, does his homework first and then summons a spirit. He has control. When a UFO enthusiast gets excited about UFOs he is actually creating a cnnection. It is like a ritual. The difference is that he does not know he is doing it and has no means of protection. So next time you get the urge to go to the window, best policy is just to ignore them and they will go away.

I could capture many UFOs on my camera but it would not achive anything as I have nothing to prove. Still, I do go out now and again to film only out of curiosity and as a challenge.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It is nice to see I am not the only one having experienced and come to same conclusion that they are demons.

Jesus did warn us that we do not fight flesh but the spritual wickedness.

Ever notic how abductions always happen at night? Nothing good can come out of darkness.

I wonder sometimes if that is why the darkness was created...because Lucifer had fallen out of the light. There he will meet his end and the bible states that when Father's Kingdom Comes tha there will be no darkness anymore.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

What risks do you think i run by partaking in this?im curious to know,im certainly considering your words.

Regards to all

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I must say I do envy you and your experiences. I have just recently made myself truly available and in the last 3 months I have seen 3 UFO's hopefully more to come though. S&F

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I think you run no risk if you just shrug your shoulder and say "oh, here is another one". It should be treated just like a shooting star. Nice display but of no consequence.

It is only when you hold them in awe and treat them as some kind of superior beings that there is danger.

Incidently, this applies to most things unexplained. I remember as a child my family and I lived in a very remote place with no neighbours. Not once was there any fear of the dark or strange things. That is all thanks to my mother's attitude. I can just imagine how a ghost would have problem catching her attention and if it did she would probably just tell it to go away.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

I think you run no risk if you just shrug your shoulder and say "oh, here is another one". I should be treated just like a shooting star. Nice display but of no consequence.

It is only when you hold them in awe and treat them as some kind of superior beings that there is danger.

Incidently, this applies to most things unexplained. I remember as a child my family and I lived in a very remote place with no neighbours. Not once was there any fear of the dark or strange things. That is all thanks to my mother's attitude. I can just imagine how a ghost would have problem catching her attention and if it did she would probably just tell it to go away.

It seems they only came when i held them in awe.Is it feelings/emotions which makes them appear or do they show themselves when they wish too?
Thankyou for your time

Regards to all

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join