It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by driley
And, two, he has asthma, just ss I do, and at the time, the only effective treatment was heroine. Hence the drug addiction.

Really? Is that what is in those inhalers? No wonder my friend is always huffing on that thing.........

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by driley

Crowley was a Cerneau? Really? I don't doubt you, but I did not know that. Can you point me to someplace where he writes about it? Or your source?

Yarker, old and with few allies left alive, welcomed Crowley with open arms, gladly recognizing his Mexican 33° and conferring upon him by patent dated 29 November 1910 the 33° of the irregular 'Cerneau' Scottish Rite, the legitimacy of whose claims Yarker had argued in print for decades

Source

Poor Crowley. I think a great deal of his life can be explained by two facts. One, I believe he spent most of his life rebeling against his overly-conservative, very fundementalist Christian upbringing. And, two, he has asthma, just ss I do, and at the time, the only effective treatment was heroine. Hence the drug addiction.

Agreed, although I think many people overexaggerate his use of drugs, no doubt brought on by his own tongue-in-cheek book "Diary of a Drug Fiend".

While Crowley did use heroine, as prescribed, and described suffering withdrawal symptoms at times, he had no problem kicking the habit when he was ready to, and did not recommend the use of heroine to others, as he did with absinthe, hashish, and magic mushrooms.

I agree with your assesment of his religious upbringing being an important factor in his psychological development, and find it rather unfortunate that much of his work, which is indeed brilliant, is sometimes completely lost behind the controversy that surrounds him personally.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Hi all,

I have been given an opportunity to join the masons...

I do fully believe that the masons are one of the mechanisms that the PTB use to set the stage for their actors to play...

My question is should I use this opportunity to infiltrate the Masonic lodge and uncover some of the truths that must surely lay before me if I joined??

I wonder if I could find out how the all Seeing Eye is connected to the masons and how this shadowy organisation works from the inside??

What do you guys think... would it be dangerous for me to do this?

All the best,

Korg.

You've already failed. If you are trying to infiltrate something don't broadcast on the internet that you are going to do it. And as others have said it unless you are very good at deception, covert investigation and tradecraft I doubt you will find anything worth knowing. Their organization probably gets more infiltrators than untel service does.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by nastalgik]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik

You've already failed. If you are trying to infiltrate something don't broadcast on the internet that you are going to do it. And as others have said it unless you are very good at deception, covert investigation and tradecraft I doubt you will find anything worth knowing. Their organization probably gets more infiltrators than untel service does.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by nastalgik]

I failed did I?

Who am I?

And for the record, I decided against joining, this thread was insightful to me. Although I stand by my original premise, it is the time factor that I simply cannot afford.

In effect I would have to give up too many responsibilities and too many people would suffer.

Maybe one day when I am not relied upon so much, I will have the chance.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

And for the record, I decided against joining...

I quit posting on this particular forum a while back, it's a gang bang in a stacked deck, but I wanted to say Good for you!
You don't need the hobnobbery and back scratching to see the light.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Wow, I had to scroll to the top of the forum just to make sure I was on ATS and not The Grand Lodge of Wherever Forum

I knew there was a high Masonic presence on here which has never bothered me but wow, and after a quick look through a few more Masonic threads on here wow

I'm not interested in infiltrating The Masons, not really interested in them at all, it just seems a bit odd how many members of a conspiracy site are Masons who as a secret society are the but of lot of conspiracy theories?

I'm not looking at incurring your wrath or saying anything bad about you, or picking a fight, it's just that it seems a little odd.

To the OP, I'm not encouraging or discouraging you but with all the Masonic presence on this forum including staff I think your a bit silly to carry on with this on ATS, your IP Address can show where you are and I wouldn't be surprised if a phone call has been made to one or two lodges in your area, after all, by penalty of death Masons have to protect their secrets and order don't they, bowels cut open and all that?

One thing I will say though, I'm not sure how anyone can say it's not a shadowy organistation, I mean come on, it's a secret society with a history of members from world leaders to artists and scientists, and there are no checks or balances in government, by very default is it not shadowy?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I failed did I?

Who am I?

And for the record, I decided against joining, this thread was insightful to me. Although I stand by my original premise, it is the time factor that I simply cannot afford.

In effect I would have to give up too many responsibilities and too many people would suffer.

Maybe one day when I am not relied upon so much, I will have the chance.

Peace out,

Korg.

As a Mason, I'd say you made the right decision (although not for the reasons some anti-masons would posit).

As Junior Deacon in my Lodge tasked with helping candidates out with the memory work required for them to pass to the next degree, I'm often asked if it's a problem if a candidate misses a meeting. I remind them that there's three things in your life which should always take precedence over Masonry: their family, their career and their faith.

Short-change any of those three and you aren't doing yourself any favours and you certainly aren't doing your Lodge any either.

What most anti-Masons here don't realise is that even just Craft Lodge can amount to a fair time investment, more so if you're in the officer line and especially if you're a father with children at home. When I was initiated, the then-Junior Deacon gave me this same advice and as my career was taking off at the time, I took his advice to heart and wasn't back in Lodge for nearly five years (though I was always current with my dues).

Take care of the things in your life that only you can take care of. Masonry'll still be there when things get more manageable and you want to pursue your OP.

HTH
Fitz

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

And for the record, I decided against joining...

I quit posting on this particular forum a while back, it's a gang bang in a stacked deck, but I wanted to say Good for you!
You don't need the hobnobbery and back scratching to see the light.

It's nice to see you again twitchy. And you are 100% correct. masonry is only one path, and you can find your own truth without it.

Just to explain why it seem so many masons hang out in this forum, look at the logo. Most of us have become more involved in masonry because of this place. I learn things all the time, and I always like to know what evil entity I am supposed to pay homage to this week.

BTW twitchy, if you get a chance check out the book "One Second After"
it's based in your back yard and it's a great read so far.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
ive been able to get close to free-masons before now, if they find out you infiltrated them for purposes of investigation they wouldnt hold it against you, itd be one of them, "yeah fair play, nice try but we dont know half of it anyway."
It would take u a lifetime to reach the ranks needed to uncover dodgy dealings, weird worshiping and stuff of that nature, by which time theyll have probably pulled u straight into the middle of them, and if them people then found out u where there for uncovering dodgy dealings it would be a serious matter indeed.
most freemasons are OK ppl but still a tool of govt, so i reckon its not worth the hassle spending 20 years trying to uncover something that would take that long to be found.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

i know of one guy last year that died while trying to get a certain degree.

poor fella. i really like him and thought he was a great man. he was stubborn till the end. God rest his eternal soul.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Yeah it's just like Scientology.

That really hurt, I mean accusing us of being a dark cabal intent on enslaving mankind, and led by our lizardmen masters is one thing....

But that is just a mean thing to say.......
Take it back...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by groomlake9
reply to post by Saurus

2. You actually have to study and invest a lot of time in becoming a mason.

If it is something you are interested in, go ahead. But if you just want to join to find out secrets, don't waste your time.

Sorry but you sound like you think you know, but you have no idea. . .or do you? all I can say is, KNOW THYSELF, do not end up like hiram abiff. Blessings.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think you could like this.Its like becoming addicted to it.I've been offer to it too but i work a lot and im just not into commitment.imagine that you travel one day and you meet a stranger,you give him a handshake and then you know you can trust him coz he's one of you.

It's an old brotherhood you know.they can make you hold your promises.

you're aware some poeple have left from freemasonry but i guess it's some kind of failure.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Join the masons. Well you will not be able to leave ones you enter. But you will be a holder of alot of secret information. Forget your family.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
Join the masons. Well you will not be able to leave ones you enter.
Sure you will. It's a social club, not a cult. Simple non-payment of dues will get you kicked out as easy as anything else. Or you can ask to demit... just write a letter to the secretary of the lodge saying you want out. Not a big deal.

Forget your family.
Why would you say that? Freemasonry does not materially interfere with the duty that you owe to your God, yourself, family, country, or neighbor. If anything, the lessons I've learned in Masonry have helped be become a better father and husband.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Archirvion
Join the masons. Well you will not be able to leave ones you enter.
Sure you will. It's a social club, not a cult. "Not a big deal."

Forget your family.
Why would you say that? "If anything, the lessons I've learned in Masonry have helped be become a better father and husband".

www.youtube.com...

please watch all 24 of these and then let's talk, everyone thinks they are so cool to be a mason, when they do not know what is going on with the brotherhood, all I can say is "Look Up" yes up. higher degree's. . .lol "check you orders"

rehab

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReHaBzWuRdZ

www.youtube.com...

please watch all 24 of these and then [snip]

Sorry but why should I (or JN or anybody else for that matter) tie up all that time just on your say-so? Is it too much to ask for your overview on why these YouTube videos trump the actual, real-life knowledge of a Mason?

Fitz

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

www.youtube.com...

please watch all 24 of these and then [snip]

Sorry but why should I (or JN or anybody else for that matter) tie up all that time just on your say-so? Is it too much to ask for your overview on why these YouTube videos trump the actual, real-life knowledge of a Mason?

Fitz

Whats more is the very first screen that appears on these vids is a "please send your money here" plead...

Turned off immediately after seeing that....

True knowledge is not only timeless, it's often free. That is not to say it is not earned in most cases....

Korg.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

please watch all 24 of these and then let's talk, everyone thinks they are so cool to be a mason, when they do not know what is going on with the brotherhood, all I can say is "Look Up" yes up. higher degree's. . .lol "check you orders"
Listen, I'm not going to waste my time with ANY YouTube videos as "proof" of anything. Any clown with a cell phone can make any video they want saying any thing they want and post it on YouTube. It's not proof of anything.

As to these supposed "high level Masons" you fear...
  • I personally know more than twenty 33° Masons that I see regularly.
  • The highest ranking Mason in any Masonic body is the Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of the jurisdiction who chartered the lodge you're a member of. The Grand Master is a one year elected term. I don't personally know the sitting Grand Master of my state this year, but I have known 3 or 4 past Grand Masters, one of whom was my mentor.
  • There is no higher ranking officer in the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction than Sovereign Grand Inspector General. I've had dinner with him.
So regardless on how you want to spin it, I've sat with the highest level Masons there are. I know them personally. I can name them.

What do YOU have to offer as evidence against these men who's names you tarnish with baseless accusations?

[edit on 6/21/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

please watch all 24 of these and then let's talk, everyone thinks they are so cool to be a mason, when they do not know what is going on with the brotherhood

Actually, we are very familiar with "what is going on in the brotherhood", since we're the ones who are doing it. Since you don't know what is going on, you are free to ask questions.

all I can say is "Look Up" yes up. higher degree's. . .lol "check you orders"

Since most of here hold what you are calling "higher degrees", again, we are happy to answer your questions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join