It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
And why would they need lodges in bloody Riverside (Rhode Island)?? I mean, comon', RHODE ISLAND!!

Man, you just don't know how important Rhode Island and Streetsville are in the great scheme of things. If I have to explain it to you, then you just....won't....get....it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Hello Korg. I don't think your opportunity is a rare or unique one at all.

Though, I think you should join with positive intents, and enjoy yourself while doing so.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am sad to say that my assumption is that the originator of this post was simply out for attention. There is no such thing as the "infultration" of the Masonic fraternity.

It has been said a hundred times - but yet again it deserves repeating.
Masonry is nothing but an allegory of symbols used to teach morals and ethics. Every symbol gives the innitiate a reference for decision making. In a "nut-shell" Masonry is a repository of symbolic knowledge.

I sit in one of the most famous lodges in the United States, and I have had the pleasure of conducting business in the same chairs that men such as Albert Pike and Buzz Aldrin sat in. I can tell you that nothing has come from my membership otehr than the association with men that share my morals.

If there is any gain from Masonry it can be concluded that it was simply form men of like minds. I would hire a Mason before a stranger because he has the credentials to show that he is an honest individual. That is it. That is all.

The secrets are published. Our grips and words found on Google. Our symbols broken down and scrutinized. The true strength of Masonry is within our hearts. This is why we endure, and this is why we are misunderstood.

Modern society does not understand loyalty, morals, and chilvalry. There must be an evil motive behind our good work.. It is human nature to be sceptical. This being the case, we will continue to gather behind closed doors donating blood, running hospitals, and making good men better.

There are lessons of mysticism I will not deny it. But no different are the lessons found within the Holy Bible nor any other book that is testimony of the revelation of God through man.

My ramblings are done.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxPaxX
I am sad to say that my assumption is that the originator of this post was simply out for attention. There is no such thing as the "infultration" of the Masonic fraternity.

Don't need attention... and you are right there is no such thing as infultration...

It's Infiltration!!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Once you are in the door is locked. If you want to get out....you will have to pay up.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Are you very knowledgeable about all religions? I think being very against anything is very naive... or shall one say arrogant?

Who are you to know what anyone knows or doesn't know?

My belief in a form of "God" isn't very uniform.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Nah, you can demit, respectfully leave, or not pay your dues.
hen later on if you want to rejoin you can put in a request.
I've seen a few masons talk about it lately due to economics.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by derickonfire
Are you very knowledgeable about all religions? I think being very against anything is very naive... or shall one say arrogant?

Who are you to know what anyone knows or doesn't know?

Its a simple concept of reality and our place in it that forms my opinions about religions.

We are so insignificant in the greater scheme of things. if there is indeed a creator of this universe and in fact possible an infinite number of other universes then who the hell are we to say we know what is the mind of god??

I don't need to know the ins and outs of all the religions to realize this.

The best thing humanity could do would be to shrug of this idea that we are right in our beliefs and should learn to live by our nature and know that we do not have to modify our behavior to please god.

If god exists then he created the potential for everything to exist and so therefore living by your nature is the only thing you can do.

It is not possible to say any human or collection of humans knows what god would want of us.

What is right and wrong is totally dictated by our own morality and not by some sense we are following what god wants.

It is not me who is arrogant, its the people who believe they are the chosen few life forms in all the universe that know what god wants and they are right.

Peace Out,

korg.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
We are so insignificant in the greater scheme of things. if there is indeed a creator of this universe and in fact possible an infinite number of other universes then who the hell are we to say we know what is the mind of god??

What is right and wrong is totally dictated by our own morality and not by some sense we are following what god wants.

It is not me who is arrogant, its the people who believe they are the chosen few life forms in all the universe that know what god wants and they are right.
Spoken like a true Mason. Perhaps you should join after all?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nothing to see with the Mason's. They are like any other civic club. They keep secrets probably just to gain a wider member base. If there is in fact some grand purpose behind this unknown to all, you would never achieve the upper status of becoming one. Let me ask this though, and please don't let this post offend you as it is simply my opinion, Do you love the government? Why do you feel the need for another government in your life? I am sure the Mason's are a great bunch of guys, hell I had some sweet tea with an 80 y/o mason today, but unless you just enjoy socializing and you feel the need for more restriction in your life, then it would be a pity to join.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Do you love the government? Why do you feel the need for another government in your life?

Masons are just people. Some democrats, some republican, some libertarian. We will not discuss religion or politics in lodge in order to promote harmony. Those two subjects will divide a room in less than 5 minutes. But nowhere are we taught or forced to "Love" the government. We are charged to be peaceable citizens, and to be true to our government. My idea is that the constitution represents my government, and that is what I will remain true to.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

since you know so much about masonry, tell me when I will hear the word Balphamet anywhere else but ATS?

I would reckon that Silver Shadow, who presumes to know plenty of Freemasonry to entitle him to an authoritative opinion, got his info from Jack Chick

I see it all the time 'round these parts.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

perhaps he was saved at the same time Mr. 97th degree vampire was. that Jack Chick sure is convincing.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

nevermind. i missread what you wrote.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Um, no. Any mason can leave freemasonry at any time. Just stop paying your dues.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Well, don't due that, just ask for a demit and then you leave with a clean record.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Last time I checked my dues were very cheap at the lodge. There are secrets around Masonic tradition but you will never truly know if there are any earth shattering secrets just from being a standard member...

JAJAJAJA laughing my ass off, so many morons here with there idea's (false mostly) regarding free-masonry...its a brotherhood, a society that prides itself on bettering ones self. We help each other out when needed if lawful...99% of Masonry is this, plus the traditions, rituals...etc...

Seriously get a life, you have to be chosen to be in the elite group or few that have any power...

sniper...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I would suggest he joins. Even though his motives are immature and shallow, his intentions of seeking something more than he already knows may be sincere. His local lodge can use the dues, and he will have a good experience going thru the degrees. Hopefully the joy he gets from the fraternity will outpace the boredom of not finding conspiracy. It may make him a better man and he may remain a brother after all the excitement of treasure hunting wears off.

I would only suggest joining if, in his heart though, he believes in a creator and the afterlife. If not, he would be doing a diservice to the good men of that lodge and to himself.

I was raised to MM about 8 months ago and it has been very rewarding in many ways. They are a bunch of good men who truly love and care for each other like brothers should.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

I'm really strong in mind, I think it would take a lot to brain wash me.

The problem would be convincing the other Masons that you actually are being brainwashed, while at the same time convincing them that you are capable of conducting research, fundraising, public relations, etc.

Yes I fully expect to gain access officially to the higher levels it may take some time... but I would be a snooper... Access areas that would not normally be available to me.

It would take a very long time. Aleister Crowley became a Satanist 12 years after becoming a 33 degree Mason. The old wives' tale is that 99% of Freemasons don't make it to the 32 degree, although the degrees matter very little in actuality.

I want to ascertain where the instructions come from. How are the masons directed to their actions and where are the masons in the pyramid of power??

You could start with the Duke of Kent, who is the head "brother" in charge of the UGLE.

I know from plenty of prior research that the Masons are supposed to be right at the bottom of the pyramid... though the questions remain...

Yes, that's why in the Master Mason degree, one of the symbols is a beehive.

Are they in contact with any other levels in the pyramid and if so how are the instructions relayed?

Many Freemasons are in other groups like the Knights of Columbus and the Council on Foreign Relations, whereas many don't even bother becoming Freemasons.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I think you're gonna be really disappointed if you're hoping to discover some NWO conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join