It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ability to infiltrate the Masons...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi all,

I have been given an opportunity to join the masons...

I do fully believe that the masons are one of the mechanisms that the PTB use to set the stage for their actors to play...

My question is should I use this opportunity to infiltrate the Masonic lodge and uncover some of the truths that must surely lay before me if I joined??

I wonder if I could find out how the all Seeing Eye is connected to the masons and how this shadowy organisation works from the inside??

What do you guys think... would it be dangerous for me to do this?

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Would the positives out way the negatives?
I dont know a lot about them, but wouldnt it take some time to get deep into their set-up?
And you may get brain washed...

If I had the oppertunity, I would. I may actually be able to get a job then using their connections etc.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Would the positives out way the negatives?
I dont know a lot about them, but wouldnt it take some time to get deep into their set-up?
And you may get brain washed...

If I had the oppertunity, I would. I may actually be able to get a job then using their connections etc.

I'm really strong in mind, I think it would take a lot to brain wash me.

I was thinking about the connection too as this lodge is the main lodge for a major city... I don't want to say which one or it may give them the heads up...

Yes I fully expect to gain access officially to the higher levels it may take some time... but I would be a snooper... Access areas that would not normally be available to me.

I want to ascertain where the instructions come from. How are the masons directed to their actions and where are the masons in the pyramid of power??

I know from plenty of prior research that the Masons are supposed to be right at the bottom of the pyramid... though the questions remain...

Are they in contact with any other levels in the pyramid and if so how are the instructions relayed?

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

No harm in joining. However, you do have to pay fee's.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Korg, you would be one of many, many people who has joined for this reason.

Probably every mason on this forum personally knows a mason who has joined just to learn the secrets, and then left the organization disappointed.

Personally, I feel it would be a waste of your time and money, but if you must, please let the members of ATS know what you found.

What do you guys think... would it be dangerous for me to do this?

Yes, I would say so - unless you have a real interest in Freemasonry and what it has to offer, you might just die of boredom.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Yeah it's just like Scientology.

I would never join a religious wacky cult group like either of those.

But that is me personally, I prefer free thinking and coming up with my own ideals rather than being brainwashed by a bunch of zealots in their secret little cult.

That is my take on it.

Oh and they want you to pay money. Again, red flags should go up screaming "SCAM!"

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

Yeah, I agree. 1. You will have to pay a substantial sum to become a member and 2. You actually have to study and invest a lot of time in becoming a mason.

If it is something you are interested in, go ahead. But if you just want to join to find out secrets, don't waste your time.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus
Yes, I would say so - unless you have a real interest in Freemasonry and what it has to offer, you might just die of boredom.

Well having lived in Japan for just over a year and sat through plenty of mind numbing rituals I think I have built a resistance and coping strategy for this one

Seriously though I was thinking that if my activities were found out, what the retribution would be...

I don't ever jump in both feet, best to look before you leap.

Also someone mentioned fees... I have managed to get around this one by being sponsored.

Peace out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
Seriously though I was thinking that if my activities were found out, what the retribution would be...

Nothing.

I'm being absolutely serious - it happens so often that Masons simply shrug it off.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

You little goober. You are gonna join just to do that?

I wish I knew what lodge you were going in-you WOULD be black balled!

What you are going to find out is:

1. The meetings are....well, MEETINGS! We pay bills and talk about the next initiation, next pancake breakfast, next charity drive.

2. The guys are normal, pissed off americans just like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

And the agenda has items on it that have occationally not been raised by any member... I know this much is true...

Ever questioned where those items came from??

This is what I plan to find out.

Peace Out,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What would those items be?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

"ITEM 3: Back surgery for goat. Raised. Seconded. Passed.

ITEM 4: Working bee to touch up the Baphomet statue which really is looking worn and showing its age. Raised. Seconded. Passed.

ITEM 5: Heating bill..."

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

And Finally gentlemanly brothers, Item 16 on the agenda, we are pleased to inform you that there will be a business event where the chancellor of the exchequer will be kind enough to answer our individual members concerns about the economy...

....Instructions from above....???....

See what I'm saying???

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
One question I need to know is how easy is it to leave the masons?? What are the protocols for a member leaving?

Stop paying your dues or ask for a demit.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
It's funny how I see a lot of people saying that they have been provided an opportunity or asked to join the Masons. I always thought you had to seek to become a member?

I mean personally I have quite a few friends that are Masons and none have pressured me or asked me flat out to join.

I am the one that initiated the discussion about joining and I am personally very interested in joining. However, being raised a catholic and still having that fear of excommunication I am unsure if I will ever make the leap to join.

Still researching the whole Vatican stance on Masonry. Hope it changes soon, lol, sooner would the world end I am noticing.

Not sure if I can join and not be caught and excommunicated, also don't know if it's considered automatic excommunication (which would be horrible.)

Then according to the Church "Vatican" I would be eternally damned to HELL! Kind of a heavy price to hang out with your friends and do some good for the community.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I think it's worth a go, but I agree with others that you're unlikely to find anything.

From everything I've read it seems only a very tiny percentage of lodges are involved in anything like corruption of local officials. The vast majority of lodges just seem to be frat houses for boring old men.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fakshon
I am the one that initiated the discussion about joining and I am personally very interested in joining. However, being raised a catholic and still having that fear of excommunication I am unsure if I will ever make the leap to join.

Then don't join. Masonry is meant to improve and enhance a man's religious life, not cause him angst about it. Benny ain't gonna be changin' nuthin' no-time soon.

So if it's excommunication that worries you and you still want to do good works, look into joining the Knights of Columbus. PM chief_counsellor if you need help or advice.

HTH
Fitz

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Hmmmm that’s very interesting as I am totally against all religions on the planet... How arrogant are we to suggest we know the mind of god...

How will this affect my membership?

Korg.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join