It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets Fired At Israeli Resort Of Eilat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If they don't know where it was launched from, then how can they tell what the missiles intended targets were when they never reached their target ?

Seems like Israeli propaganda trying to fuel the fire in order to start a war

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
If this was indeed aimed at Israel, and i do believe it was.

They didn't merely fall out of the sky.

Ladies n Gents, welcome to 2010, where anti missile shields are no longer missiles with anti missile capabilities, they are high energy precision guided lasers.

And we got them, and they don't.

The US has been secretly(very unsuccessfully i might add) developing these things for quite a while now. And as the US saw the build up on Israeli border nations, Im willing to bet we deployed them over there.

This would totally fit with the missile "falling out of the sky".

And i do believe this is the first public time we are probably hearing about use of such tech. Very interesting times indeed. Lasers.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Hands of the hawk....
C'mon people we all know Israel isn't a pawn...
Oh, Israel with all it's enemys around them doesn't want the USA to push them into war?!
Bull #, our kids are fighting a Zionist war.... USA might as well end witha capital Z for Zionism since they pretty much put political bs into play with all their inside influence legal or not... U mean, israel pulling the string of the hawks hand?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I just don't understand that logic. Why should I feel sorry for somebody that brings a knife to a gunfight? Not taking sides here but if you poke a tiger with a stick and he gets out of his cage, well you got it coming to you.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BetweenTheLine

I wouldn't be surprised if they have some near the DMZ line in SK. That would probably be the best place to have them right, considering all the ballistic weaponry there.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The rockets might not have landed IN Israel, but they were fired AT Israel.

Likely this will be all the justification that the Israelis will need to invade or fire back.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Not sure of the economy in the Middle East, but if an organization wanted to launch an attack to prove a point, wouldn't guns or even arson be more cost-effective? I mean, rockets were popular in the 90's and all but c'mon! These are the days of Lady Gaga and Tiger Woods! Non-guided munitions are soooo passe'

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I guess it's apparent the peace
treaty is broken now.

Look out, the fireworks begin.

(grabs popcorn)

the article said the 2 rockets fell short
but didn't say whether they were shot down
or not. Israel should be in Red Alert Mode
right now.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

There's a Peace Treaty?, since when?

I would have thought any agreement would have been terminated
when Israel Military started killing Farmers.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The rockets might not have landed IN Israel, but they were fired AT Israel.

Likely this will be all the justification that the Israelis will need to invade or fire back.

Can you explain for the rest of us how you can be sure they were fired at Israel ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join