It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockets Fired At Israeli Resort Of Eilat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I agree - we have already stepped to era of MSM war to get people used to idea that war is imminent in many fronts...

False flag possibilities are huge specially in Israel these days. When USA made that in 911 in New York, I expect that something like that will happen next in Tel Aviv or Jerusalem.

I'll be frank, I don't always buy into false flags, but this rocket attack appears to come at just the right time to ratchet up tensions and marries into what the king was saying a few days..

Threats of War in Lebanon and Syria, now adding Jordan while placing a ?? over Egypt is certainly following a pattern to make it appear as tho Israel is isolated and alone..

This stuff tho only has a short shelf life in the region, so i wonder what the next step will be..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Arent Jordan and Egypt sort of allies (after all theyre both Muslim countries).

If so, there wouldnt be a reason why one should fire at the other... unless its some Mossad or other intelligence agencies doing we are witnessing, trying to cause havoc or let it look like an assault on israel.

I wouldnt trust Reuters too much either, after all theyre not indipendent anymore (i forgot the name of the think tank which is behind it now).

I guess we are beeing fed some fabricated information right here.
The usual divide and conquer technique.

I love the breaking alternative news section on ATS. Here you can find the sharpest and most interrested minds on ATS. Also the most mannered discussions.
Thanks for that people

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Not a single "bankster" war havent start without prooved false flag in 100 yrs, so I think this next one will be no different. Media needs food, its hungry - people needs easy answers, not difficuly debate from history and politics.

False Flag gives simple answer to main question, why - and why now? - That really is needed by Hawks in ME where million diffrent reason is debating 24/7 --- Media war is already on over there, but like here in Finland we are still in total black out. Our MSM havent told not a single story from "Scud Crisis" and they are not following "Iranian situation" either.

False flag will come - problem, reaction, solution - and much faster than large population can make any opinion or debate from coming events. EU is on Israeli side, and looks like our Media leaders dont want any opposition to this. All they need is a false flag - and action!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

This very rare meeting is happening today...

Syrian, Egyptian, Saudi leaders to hold 3-way talks

www.dailystar.com.lb...

100% sure these events are related.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Great find Janus, and yes i too think these meetings are related to this missile incident.
Could be interresting what the outcome will be, a military alliance maybe?

but i doubt that Saudi Arabia will dare to make a political decission of its own without the approval of its US watchdog, so everything related to this missile attack, points to an attempted false flag by agents provocateurs "in favor" of Israel.

I so wish i could get a hold of the guys who do that kind of stuff so i could drag them by the hair on some public place and have them bitchslapped by everyone

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Israel deserves peace , not missiles, not hatred.
WE in the west need a strong Israel.
Lets all pray for peace for our closest allies
They the Israelites are our only hope and saviours
The Chinese we do not want as our saviours.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios

but i doubt that Saudi Arabia will dare to make a political decission of its own without the approval of its US watchdog

I'm not so sure. When big daddy bush goes there, while carrying a lot of weight, he's not the big boss. The saudi royals are.

This will only last until someone (likely china) makes a better offer.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Conspire
Israel deserves peace , not missiles, not hatred.
WE in the west need a strong Israel.
Lets all pray for peace for our closest allies
They the Israelites are our only hope and saviours
The Chinese we do not want as our saviours.

WHATTTTT????????????????????

Are you trolling? Id rather have the chinese. Isreal is nothing but a backward war-hungry tyrant. No better than colonial britian!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Conspire

Why do you talk using "we" ? i strongly believe that your opinions should represent only yourself and not others... so maybe Israel is "your " only hope ...

Or you just tried an experiment to see how many you will stir on ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
And so it begins.......

Second line on a third lines property

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
this is definately big stuff. jordan, egypt and saudi arabia are mainly sunni countries.. while i could see jordan and egypt coming together, i cant see the saudis doing so because they dont have good relations with the current "drive israel into the sea" war party leader, Iran. the timing of this is no accident. this meeting is huge now. anything could come of it. they need to definativly figure out wether these rockets were fired from Jordan or Egypt. since they landed in jordan and not eilat, chances are from egypt, which is even harder to explain since egyptian security forces, i thought, had a pretty good sealed border...we'll just have to wait and see i guess. the escalations continue *bows*

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I am leaning towards them coming from Egypt since I really do feel on the whole Jordan is pro-Western.. lets not forget that Jordan is in the advanced stages of a nuclear power plan, and is set to build the first of many Nuclear plants in Aqaba right opposite the Israeli coastal town of Eilat..

That's a nuclear reactor within a few miles of Israel..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
How much you want to make a bet that when Israel returns fire, everybody will have forgotten that these rockets were fired first??

And to anyone saying, "well it doesn't matter because Jordan blew up itself" is not being realistic. It's safe to assume that Jordan didn't intend to fire upon on its own land, they merely missed their intended target. So I ask you this:

If someone shot at you and missed, would you sit around waiting for them to get another shot off and possibly hit you...or would you try to disable them before they got another chance at accuracy.....?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I dont know if you remember how Jordanian population really was having tough time at the time of operation Cast Lead wa going to hold any of their support toward west and Israel. I remember how their beautifull princess was like a head of the anti-Israel movement, and millions of their people was massing against Israeli actions in demonstrations.

Since Gaza op was ended, motions amongst population fell too - but I think that same powerful fuse is still there, and thats why I think their King has also warned recently from new war in region... I am not sure if they can keep pressure down anymore.

Jordanian population is mosty Palestinians, what I have learn.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Jordan confirms: Grad rocket hit Aqaba

A rocket launched from outside Jordan struck a refrigerated warehouse in the country's Red Sea port city of Aqaba, officials said Thursday.

Two rockets were fired early Thursday morning from Egypt's Sinai Peninsula toward the southern Israeli city of Eilat. This was the first time a rocket has been fired at the resort town in almost five years.

Jordanian Information Minister Nabil al-Sharif said initial investigations indicate the rocket was a Russian-designed Grad that was fired from beyond Jordan's borders. He said authorities continue to look into the explosion to determine exactly where the missile was launched from.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yes, and that is the tricky part, and I do understand what you are saying, if it was not for other issues I would agree whole heartedly.

But lets not to forget that the King's mother was British (Princess Muna al-Hussein) and his father fought alongside T.E.Laurence (aka Laurence of Arabia)

The current king, Abdullah II, is also the Colonel in Chief of the UKs Light Dragoons, a regiment he also served in during his time in the British army..

So in theory, as the Light Dragoons have fought in Afghanistan, where does that place King Abdullah as their CiC?

From what I understand Queen Ranier (the current Queen) uses a lot of the social networking tools to push her cultural tolerance and promote understanding of the region..

The UKs MoD also carry out many exercises in Jordan, the Royal Navy pays frequent visits to Jordanian ports. I've been trying to work out if the same can be said for UK forces and Israel.. See, complicated..

While not to made it more complicated, the Japanese and South Koreans hope to get in on the Nuclear power plant building program in Jordan, But I beleive France has secured the contract to build the first power station.

Pro-Western does not always mean pro-Israel.. it simply complicates matters, and I think that will act as a buffer to any clashes between Israel and Jordan.. tho what is sold by the MSM on the global stage we will have to wait and see.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Report: Syria, Hizbullah On Full Alert

[edit on 22-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
How much you want to make a bet that when Israel returns fire, everybody will have forgotten that these rockets were fired first??

And to anyone saying, "well it doesn't matter because Jordan blew up itself" is not being realistic. It's safe to assume that Jordan didn't intend to fire upon on its own land, they merely missed their intended target. So I ask you this:

If someone shot at you and missed, would you sit around waiting for them to get another shot off and possibly hit you...or would you try to disable them before they got another chance at accuracy.....?

Right on, buddy. Took the words right out of my mouth.

ATS is so off-kilter sometimes.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

See things like this are what can start a war because someone thinks one person launched a missile and of course immediate action is taken and it may be against the wrong perpetrators.

And considering this missile supposedly missed its target (which honestly I don't believe) if true though, then that furthers my above statement about how a war could break out by accident. Although nothing is by accident. We should all know that by now.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

See things like this are what can start a war because someone thinks one person launched a missile and of course immediate action is taken and it may be against the wrong perpetrators.

And considering this missile supposedly missed its target (which honestly I don't believe) if true though, then that furthers my above statement about how a war could break out by accident. Although nothing is by accident. We should all know that by now.

Hmmm .... missiles miss target .... in other words they missed a whole town.

I hope they still have the receipt from whoever they bought them off ... I'd be looking for a refund.

Even hamas with home made fireworks can do better.

All sounds like clap trap to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join