It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Man here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I am Rich Man. I run Una Trade in Salt Lake City, UT. I know you've heard of it by now. There are numerous banners by Register.com saying, "Una Trade.net is still available". They made that banner right after I bought the domain name Una Trade.com.

I am worth 40 million dollars and enjoy spending every bit of it. I bought a Japanese futuristic car called a Pivo 2 and a pimped out car I saw on a You Tube video. Yes, I bought the exact one. I also enjoy spending my time on message boards. I enjoy conspiracies and that's why I signed up here at ATS.

I heard it was the best conspiracies board and they were right. I look forward to talking to you guys and gals on the other side. I look forward to being here for a long time and to following all the rules. I will make many friends here, I just know it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Rich Man.

I look forward to seeing your input on the many interesting topics discussed here.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rich Man

I am worth 40 million dollars

Fitting username indeed.

Anyway Welcome to ATS!!

Hope yuou enjoy it here and I'll cya around.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

is your avatar based on a real picture?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Hi Rich Man, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rich Man
I heard it was the best conspiracies board and they were right.

You got that right.

Welcome...have a great time here.

This is probably the most direct introduction post that I've read

Hope to see you around the boards, Rich Man.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Yes, it's an old painting of the baptism of christ. I will try and find a link for you.

There was a thread about it a few days ago.

Edit to add link: www.karenlyster.com...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
40 million you say? that means you can share your two cents two billion times!
welcome.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Welcome to Above Top Secret. U2U me if you need any help.

I am worth 40 million dollars and enjoy spending every bit of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, you'll probably be addicted to it in very short order, like me

I am worth 40 million dollars and enjoy spending every bit of it.

Hows about you spend some of it on me then

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Welcome aboard, have fun but don't take too much too seriously around here, or you'll go insane quite rapidly!

Seeing as you're loaded, how about putting a number of conspiracy theories to bed once and for all?

How? Finance a sub orbital balloon or even a satellite to monitor our local space, and relay the footage directly to a video stream here on ATS?

Cost you a few million probably, but hey, you can afford it can't you? And what a kick! Filming and photographing evidence of an advanced human space fleet, numerous ET craft coming and going, etc. etc...

Go on, you know you want to..plus, you'll be my lifelong hero.

What could be more satisfying, than being the first to privately fund and real investigation into the whole ET and secret space subject?

All the fast cars and faster women in the world couldn't compare to that..close though.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Soooooo since you're worth 40 million, maybe you could donate like $25,000
to me. Maybe you could look at it like a risky investment, Lets say one day Im worth 40 million Ill pay you back $2,500,000. Thats a huge return plus you would be helping "the common man" which in this case is me. Waddayah say?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is so bizarre. I've been having this repetitive dream, for about three years now, that I meet a rich man on ATS and he sets me up comfortably with a nice generous handout just because he can. I'm not kidding. I'm a bit psychic btw.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Hope to see you around!

However I don't know why you feel the need to tell us all how much you are worth.....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Because he has a small penis, probably.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

This is so bizarre. I've been having this repetitive dream, for about three years now, that I meet a rich man on ATS and he sets me up comfortably with a nice generous handout just because he can. I'm not kidding. I'm a bit psychic btw.

Coincidence?? I think NOT!.......Cough it up Rich man!

Oh and I'd like a slice of that pie as well please.

(Yes ATS members i am joking)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
in all honesty this looks like anonymous character assassination via google or BS to me. what kind of person in their right mind would reveal their identity and claim to be loaded on a popular message board? not to mention, who the F brags about being rich? and what kind of car nut claims to own a concept car? its not a production model. the pivo exists solely to demonstrate technology. I would be surprised if more than one exists.

like i said, anonymous character assassination or a kid with a complex.

EDIT: you know whats more likely to me? baiting people to check out the website he mentions. malware site, if it even exists (considering he types it with a space).

[edit on 22-4-2010 by JScytale]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Welcome to ATS!

Hope to see you around!

However I don't know why you feel the need to tell us all how much you are worth.....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

A strange intro -
But then again i think everything is strange ...... having spent so much time in space myself ,
oh ... one sec - there go the carbon scrubbers again .!

I`ll judge you on the content of your posts -

All joking aside welcome Rich Man

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
welome to ATS mate. wow 40 mill id be dead in a weak with those funds. it would be some party tho

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join