It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This is the earliest original thread I can find on this:

Cameraman assassinated

There is another older man in the video, was he eliminated too?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I think you are right, just had a hard week and maybe i wanted a little credit for sniffing out this information. We do also need another source to corroborate the story, seems legit to me but who knows? I still believe things are afoot and coming to a head. Time will tell.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Poland = NATO

If all is true, NATO would already know, more informed than us I guess, then we should be in WW3 now.. but we aint..

Whats going on ?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

THIS www.youtube.com... CLEARLY SHOWS A MAN SHOOTING AT THE GROUND AND RECOIL. IT IS HIGHLIGHTED FOR **** SAKE. (I am shouting... i've been reading A LOT and am becoming impatient with MANY ATS users)

It's really starting to annoy me how few people actually READ the information in threads before whoring their posts with already combed over and dissected information. If you aren't going to read the thread and prior posts ... why are you contributing? There's a pretty decent chance what you have to say has been said and therefore your answer presented to you... oh wait... it is typically for attention.

X's fingers for "5th age" understanding to hurry up.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by MavRck]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Yep that what I had...and the link worked.

My Polish sucks~!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I swear if all this pans out to be true, these people live like hollywood movies. That is what this all sounds like some kind of movie plot. What strange times we live in for sure. To me something smells fishy with this whole situation. How bold are the bad guys getting?
Wikipedia:
Coincidence is when something uncanny and coincidental happens. The word is derived from the Latin co- ("in", "with", "together") and incidere ("to fall on"). In science, the term is generally used in a more literal translation, e.g., referring to when two rays of light strike a surface at the same point at the same time. In this usage of coincidence, there is no implication that the alignment of events is surprising, noteworthy or non-causal.
A coincidence does not prove a relationship, but related events may be expected to have a higher index of coincidence. Probability is the basic tool, or method, to rationally evaluate coincidences. In the field of mathematics, the index of coincidence can be used to analyze whether two events are related. From a statistical perspective, coincidences are inevitable and often less remarkable than they may appear intuitively. An example is the birthday problem, where the probability of two individuals sharing a birthday already exceeds 50% with a group of only 23.[1]

So now I know what a coincidence is in the real world!! Seems we have had many thruought history...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Putting an ex head of the KGB in charge of this investigation is tenuous at best. Putin should have excused himself from this. As PM (does ANYONE not believe that he's still REALLY running the show there?) he has a bias in making sure that Russia comes out smelling like roses in all this.

Any evidence implicating Russia will be covered up and smoothed over, and Putin is in a prime position to make sure this is done with maximum efficiency.

Not surprised to see someone with a differing opinion wind up dead. It's similar to the David Kelly case in the UK (remember him - he went out into the woods and "committed suicide" and was in charge of an investigation showing that there were NO WMDs in Iraq).

Whistle blow at your own risk!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDutch
Poland = NATO

If all is true, NATO would already know, more informed than us I guess, then we should be in WW3 now.. but we aint..

Whats going on ?

WW3 will only come about through an OVERT act of aggression. While "assassinating" or, rather, "decapitating" the Polish government would certainly be an act of aggression and, in this case, an overt one...... plausible deniablility exists.

I'm afraid that only the sight of Russian tanks crashing through the Polish border or nuclear missiles striking European cities will be OVERT enough to send NATO into action. Until that happens, every effort will be taken -- even the denial or obscuring the truth -- to avoid entering an ALL OUT war.

Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in 1943. The revelation led to the end of diplomatic relations between Moscow and the London-based Polish government-in-exile. The Soviet Union continued to deny responsibility for the massacres until 1990, when it officially acknowledged and condemned the perpetration of the killings by the NKVD,[4][11][12] as well as the subsequent cover-up.[13] SOURCE

According to the notes taken by Count Raczyński, Churchill admitted on 15 April 1943 during a conversation with General Sikorski: "Alas, the German revelations are probably true. The Bolsheviks can be very cruel."[53] However, at the same time, on 24 April 1943 Churchill assured the Soviets: "We shall certainly oppose vigorously any 'investigation' by the International Red Cross or any other body in any territory under German authority. Such investigation would be a fraud and its conclusions reached by terrorism."[54] Unofficial or classified UK documents concluded that Soviet guilt was a "near certainty", but the alliance with the Soviets was deemed to be more important than moral issues; thus the official version supported the Soviet version, up to censoring the contradictory accounts. SOURCE (bold text added by me)

Clearly, from the quotes, one can see that sometimes governments deny the truth for "a greater good"(?).

NATO certainly won't be declaring war over the possibility of a decapitating attack on the Polish Government as long as the issue is not an OVERT one. Frankly, even if the video was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, one has to question whether NATO would act. Do we go to war -- one that could go nuclear -- over the lives of a hundred people?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

That is ridiculous to suggest that he was at risk from posting a video of a crash that was according to the authorities an accident.

No, I think what happened to him is that like the scientists and computer people who recently had a spate of suicide events this man stabbed himself, went to hospital, then unplugged his own life support, and stabbed himself again.

Suicide plain and simple. I am surprised he did not do the job properly and wrap his head in cling film, while his hands were tied behind his back, just to make sure that everyone could be absolutely certain it was indeed suicide.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWatcher11
I uploaded this information Yesterday,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please dont copy other members uploads.

haha you're funny. Actually I uploaded it before you did. www.abovetopsecret.com...

anyway, who cares. this guy has got more hits on this thread than I got on mine.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I need a better source to believe this than from someone's blog spot...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Do we go to war -- one that could go nuclear -- over the lives of a hundred people?

They did in 1914 over 1 dead body..

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
WOW - can I just say that this (albeit tragic and my true sympathies to their families especially the kids...)

IS A GOLDEN CONSPIRACY.

I mean, c'mon... this is why all of us signed up to ATS. This has got to be a modern JFK moment for everyone in Poland. So many high level people... in the woods, leaked video, gun shots, cover ups, international intrigue, a freakin' volcano disrupts all state heads from attending the funeral, the video guy quickly dies from mysterious death, Poland is the only country to refuse the swine flu virus and financial aid...

This is prime conspiracy... my God, even the Russians are using the word "coincidence."

If all of us ATSers can't grab this in our teeth and slam the truth out here and now while it's happening in front of us... we should hang our heads in shame

[edit on 4/22/2010 by trusername]

[edit on 4/22/2010 by trusername]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Wow that's crazy! I went ahead and crawled out from the rock under which I have apparently been living for a couple of weeks only to read about, and ultimately see, this obvious case of Soviet political assassination. The stray munitions laying around theory sounds plausible enough, however, anyone who has any experience with or around firearms knows that any security guard (particularly one charged with protecting a dignitary) worth his mettle, would have all ammuntion loaded into magazines. That being said, a round exposed to heat will become what is known as "cooked off." The powder will explode, but the reaction will be far less of a sporadic, almost intentional sounding *pop* like the ones heard in the video. It would be much like this...

Myth Confirmed!

Anyhow, those shots sounded extremely deliberate to me. Knowing what we do about the Soviets, it should come as no surprise if it turns out to be a Spetsnaz or KGB hit on both ends. Mark my words, folks, the revivification of the U.S.S.R. is right around the corner and Comrades Putin and Medvedev are going to be the instigators...with help from the good ol' U.S.A., naturally.

[edit on 4/22/10 by SeditiousDissent]

[edit on 4/22/10 by SeditiousDissent]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
If true it could just as easy being CIA/MI6, what ever agency has a gripe with Russia. Think about it!!

There is a reason everyone has a gripe with Russia (the evil empire called the USSR), read your history comrade.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

This does not prove anything...

Who is talking about proof? Are we in court already here on ATS? Jezus, this is a pretty big deal with some dark insinuations and the first thing you scream about is proof?

Not every topic requires immediate debunking ya know....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here the same footage which cost the man who filmed it his life was properly analyzed and we can see a lot more than by just glancing at it without knowing what we're looking at.

Same video with circles and comments

The men who were shot down were up and about. That doesn't make it seem likely that they would have been survivors, given the condition of the wreckage. What we can wonder, given the relative absence of corpses and body parts lying around, is whether those shot were not unsuspecting witnesses of the fact that this site was not the real crash site, but one set up for the purpose of diverting public attention of the shooting down of the Polish presidential plane elsewhere in Russian airspace ?

GS

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

Its funny how many people immediately thought of Russia when these events were unfolding....

Why? I mean other than my gut instinct, something told me there was more to this than meets the eye. I actually had the same feeling when I was eating my breakfast, watching the twin towers collapse on that fateful morning 9 years ago.

But hey, it IS Russia. Of course we're going to blame them. They just seem like a bunch of thugs/mafia figures posing as politicians...."Wait, thats basically every country" you say.... "well, Russia makes it obvious! At least our government attempts to hide the truth" I say

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Our planets currently predominate culture finds itself once again perched precariously at the tipping point. Tipping point of what? I guess that is the question.

Is it another regional war? World War? Societal reset? I guess Mother Earth is the wild card in this game...for the time being just buy more ammo.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

That is ridiculous to suggest that he was at risk from posting a video of a crash that was according to the authorities an accident.

No, I think what happened to him is that like the scientists and computer people who recently had a spate of suicide events this man stabbed himself, went to hospital, then unplugged his own life support, and stabbed himself again.

Suicide plain and simple. I am surprised he did not do the job properly and wrap his head in cling film, while his hands were tied behind his back, just to make sure that everyone could be absolutely certain it was indeed suicide.

You have hit the nail on the head here. His death was no accident, someone wanted him dead in a very bad way. When they didn't do the job right the first time they went after him in a hospital! a hospital! think about that for a moment, stabbed him some more and then turned off the life support! He pissed someone off really bad and those who commited the murder have sent a clear message-we will find you, kill you no matter where you are AND get away with it.

Now can speculate to till the cows come home but that video sure looks like it would be the cause...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join