It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
can we have an actual confirmation of the claim - from a bona fide russian / polish news outlet - so far we have blog entries , forums and ` comments on sites `

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I agree that more concrete evidence needs to surface before we make such bold judgements. Like many others from this forum, I found the Official Version rather suspicious. There is definitely something not quite right about the whole situation.

But it is quite funny to see such caution and doubt being proposed when the accusation is against a country like Russia or their secret services. Even with the most abstract of connections from M16/Mossad/CIA, many people on this forum would not need much convincing to start pointing fingers at those agencies. It is almost as if people are convinced Russia can do no evil.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Whoever is behind this hit is RETARDED. You just blew your cover numb skulls!!

Let me turn this on its head...

Maybe, there are those that believe this event was not an accident but this is now the preserve of conspiracy theorists right??

So how do we raise the level of attention... hmmm what if we kill the guy that took that video then people would say hold on a minute this is more than an accident..

So perhaps this man was killed in such a way that sparks major interest and implicates the Russians.

I can tell you 100% that if the Kremlin wants you dead you are dead, but not by stabbing in a hospital... It comes years later when you least expects it and often by some bizarre way... such as Alexander Litvinenko....

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWatcher11

You really need to get a grip of yourself, you think this only happens to you? there is no need for the attitude, a little patience for someone to get to it would have been nice huh?

Most of us have made a repeat post at one time or another, it does not give you the right to act like an ass.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

What reason does Russia have to kill Polish Leadership, other than old prejudices.
reply to post by ahddm

What reason does Russia have to kill Polish Leadership, other than old prejudices.

I'll take a stab at this one. American Nucs in Poland for 500 Alex.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Very good video from Jane Burgermeister

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I doubt the Russians purposely crashed the plane. There is also something fishy about the supposed assassination of the photographer. If that video is all he had they would not have been so blatant about killing him. More suspicion from the assassination than from the video the guy made. Seems that would be a fire nobody would want to fan.

No doubt in my mind that those were gunshots, I am like the other poster, been in the woods too and those sure sounded like gunshots.

More to this than anyone will ever know.

Yea this sounds like the classic never let a good tragedy go to waste.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hello, hello... thump thump thump... Is this thing on???

Korg.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Nothing is ever just coincidence...

I smell a Russian rat.

Actually, sometimes a cigar is really just a cigar.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
what news outlet is gonna cover the possible assassination of some guy who posted a video on youtube?? none. all we got is what we gots. anyone know the guys name? that might help. if true, this is insane. but as others have pointed out it could just be too "good" to be true. but if true, russia is most definately reasserting themselves. putin is leading the investigation afterall... how strange is that.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow. This was defenetly a plot o assasenation, but what was the purpose for all this again.. I mean they could have done this a long time ago why now? There is something bigger than all this. And for the guy that filmed it why would he put the video up himself he should had send the video to a news station with out any trace were it cam from or something you know an old trick. Ofcourse there is always gonna be cover up stories always.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, its clear that they were killed, that much is obvious, but for what reason? A gas deal? The EU? Something top secret? Maybe they were not complying with the global agenda.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahddm

Russia thinks its a coincidence. Me and my family all thought Russia even before film came out this just confirms it. They could have blamed on gas tanks or something but now its just obvious. Wonder what the Black Box is going to show if they ever release it or if it even has one.

gazbom.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

That me and my family part was touchy. That was a good connection with the audience. Good try!
Star for that!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A client of mine last week, was telling me a story. He works in aviation. He was dealing with a guy at Rayxxxxx and was told a story of how this Rayxxxxx guy had to meet with some Russians to sign a contract for x amount of planes or parts(can't remember what my client said was being negociated), but the Russians wanted less planes than agreed to originally for a better price. Or something to this story. Well, in order to get their way(Russians) they actually showed the guy a picture of his daughter (from that day) like "we know where you live". And the deal was signed.

These things are not just in movies. Although I got this story third hand, I'm sure there was a lot of fact to it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
shakes head in disbelief

posts a second line

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I posted the polish news item concerning his stabbing death a few days ago but it was pulled as it was written in Polish.

No English.

I believe somebody on another conspiracy site had it translated.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
[edit on 22-4-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
A stabbing in Russia is not news guys. And yes, it's possible the stabbing was indeed NOT linked to the video or the crash. Sometimes accidents (plane crash) do happen and sometimes violence not relating to politics does occur.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Hey, if you still have that story I may be able to translate for you. My Polish is iffy, but I can still read/write pretty decently in the general language (assuming its not heavily dialect).

Other than that, I'd really like to see some evidence and confirmation come out before we go making judgement and assumptions. Although I do have to say, this smells horribly of foul play....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join