It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
well the landing gear is a place we could start...the photo is pretty clear of part of it....is it possible to compare it with the actual landing gear of the aircraft that went down?
That seems to be the only recognizable chunk to go on....
All in all this movie looks to be taken is similar tertrain to the crash....
Those definately are shots, and the sharpness suggests to me they were fired from a weapon not just exploded in a mag from heat...
The next thing is reliable translations of what is heard on the tape..surely somebody at ats could translate?
Meanwhile the death of the photographer must be confirmed through a reliable source..
I believe there is definately a large russian rat in the works....
his name is Putin.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
people need to stop believing in coincidences every single time...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

I haven't seen that video, but the instant I heard about the crash, i thought there was something fishy about it. That many important people, all in the same plane? Don't know what the purpose would be, but bet there is one. Anyone have ideas on a motive?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How to overthrow a government, and place a counterfeit government in its place? Assassinate all the leaders. Im sure that its ideal when you can get all of them at once.

this is just like what happened to suddam hussain. Assissinated and replaced with a NWO advocate.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by McGinty
I'm assuming it has been since so many people are adamant that it's fake. They wouldn't be if proof hadn't been posted, right?!

Is there any proof that this is real?
Aside from a blog that mentions "the guy" I don't see much more than that.
Any legit news sources have this up?

- Lee

Excuse me, but this is not an answer, it's another question.
Please re-read my original question - i'd be grateful for an answer:

Hi McGinty,

Yes, I know the difference between an answer and a question, and I did comprehend your original one, sorry for the confusion but I wasn't attempting to answer it. I was just asking my own alongside and inspired by yours.

I was looking for some clarity that I hadn't found in this thread at that point.

I can say that I personally checked to see if this story was a fact before I posted, but only came across blogs with little evidence, and a foreign website touted as confirmation. Some have claimed this to be a hoax and that the "guy" (called only Andrij in the Polish source but I believe his full name is "Andrei Mendierej ") who filmed this is alive and well, but again, this was from blogs/forums too so I give both of these claims about the same weight.

There is no proof as of yet that three unidentified individuals just strolled into a hospital, stabbed a patient, unplugged his life support, and then strolled out unnoticed or detained. There isn't proof that anything happened at all.

I have no personal stake in this story either way, but until any concrete evidence surfaces this story should be viewed as an unsubstantiated claim. Any sensible individual would not jump to any conclusions regarding this claim without asking for more details and a lot of people online are just accepting this story as an unmitigated fact when it is nothing of the sort.

For me, asking for confirmation of a hoax when there is clearly no concrete evidence of this even being true at this point would be moot. Pointing out that there is no evidence is more than enough. I suppose I eventually answered my own question, and I'll just assume what little I found was all there was. I'll just place this in the rumor mill until actual evidence finally arrives.

Out of curiosity I would like to know what is the reputation of the Polish site "Interia.pl"? I know that is where the source of this story was originally found but it seems they didn't publish this as a story and it is actually claimed to be nothing but a brief comment from an anonymous source.

Please don't feel this question asked as honestly as my others is being solely directed at you, not unlike your own, is directed at anyone that can honestly answer it.

Thanks,

- Lee

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
If there is no real confirmation for this, then there is a likelihood that it is disinformation released to discredit the conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Wasn't all that hard to predict was it?
A good conspiracy is always followed by an assassination.
See how many were killed subsequent of JFK's death.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by svisioner]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ahddm

they did it because they agreed to be part of US missile defence system.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

weak, weak man. how about telling us what part of russia you're from?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilluminatisRex
How to overthrow a government, and place a counterfeit government in its place? Assassinate all the leaders. Im sure that its ideal when you can get all of them at once.

this is just like what happened to suddam hussain. Assissinated and replaced with a NWO advocate.

Hi KilluminatisRex,

Apparently you aren't the only one seeing through the veil of mass media disinformation. Here is a commentary about the funeral by leading international affairs analyst and Soviet expert Christopher Story, publisher of World Reports and Soviet Analyst.

"[Watching the TV coverage of the Kaczynzki funeral] First, I sensed that Prime Minister Donald Tusk showed by his behaviour strong signs of guilt, if not a bad conscience, given that he might well be the key figure behind any coup, at least within Poland."

"Secondly, the only two international players who were represented were Russia and Germany (showing your analysis in ‘The European Union Collective’ one more time to be perfectly right). [Thanks to the volcanic ash story] all the other presidents and prime ministers now had a perfect excuse not to attend. The volcanic ash dimension also prevented the arrival of an unprecedented stream of Polish patriots living outside the country to Warsaw or Krakov – so that a colossal Polish political demonstration of historic proportions did not take place."

"On the contrary ‘the world saw Poland not just politically decapitated, but basically left out in the cold. No Obama, no Gordon Brown, no Sarkozy, no Berlusconi, no Zapatero, no Papandreou; and not one single representative of European Royalty, either’."

"Yet Russian President Medvedev did arrive – by jet aircraft – thereby indicating that the Russians, unlike ‘Eurocontrol’, had no problem with the ash cloud."

"Accordingly, apart from Germany’s President Horst Köhler and the German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle, the gathering consisted ENTIRELY of actual Communist personnel: Yanukovich and Timoshenko, from Ukraine; the Lithuanian President, Mme. Dahlia Grybauskaité, who was formerly the European Budget Commissioner and a KGB and Party operative from the overt Soviet days; President Saakashvili, MVD chief Eduard Shevardnadze’s former Interior (‘Justice’) Minister, from Georgia; President Basescu from Romania; and the former Polish Prime Minister, now President of the European Parliament, Jerzy Buzek, who managed to travel to Poland without any difficulty."

"And how was the scene transmitted? Why, by a huge army of international TV teams who had managed to arrive in Poland in good time, notwithstanding the airport shutdowns..."

FRAU ANGELA MERKEL GOES EVERYWHERE IN EUROPE EXCEPT TO POLAND

"Our correspondent described, in conclusion, the quite extraordinary behaviour during this same timeframe, of Angela Merkel – the erstwhile activist in the East German Communist Party, which she served as Secretary for Agitation and Propaganda in the Communist Youth Department of Karl Marx University. First of all, Merkel indicated that she was going to attend the funeral. Then, ‘due to the ash cloud’, she was ‘forced to land in southern Europe’."

"Then, for some unexplained reason, she made an overnight stop as far away as Lisbon, flying on the next day from the Portuguese capital to Rome – whereupon she was driven by car from Rome to Berlin where, according to German TV, she arrived in the late afternoon of Sunday 18th April, just as the funeral was taking place in Krakov. She could have been driven from Rome to Krakov, which is a slightly shorter journey than Rome-Berlin."

"As for the covert Stalinist Austrian State President, Heinz Fischer, his excuse not to attend was that his ‘election’ is due on 25th April. But since he has no competitors for the Presidency who stand the remotest chance of winning, he could perfectly well have travelled to Krakov himself without forfeiting his re-election: a car would have taken about five hours, a helicopter ride, less than two hours. No Government Minister from Austria attended at all."

"The ‘spin’ which emerged, even in the British press, following the funeral of the Polish President who perished along with most of his top aides in an old Tupolev that had been refurbished in a southern Russian factory and had only been delivered back to the Poles just a few months earlier, was that this ‘accident’ had ‘brought Russia and Poland together’ in shared grief, and had given an impetus to the prospect for good old Polish-Russian Friendship. a.k.a. ‘People’s Friendship’."

"In other words, the ‘accident’ that wiped out the top echelon of the Polish Government was 'the very best thing that could possibly have happened'. As for the Western dignitaries who all too carefully absented themselves, it would seem that they didn’t intend to disturb, by their uwanted presence, this oh-so-conveniently re-established geopolitical equilibrium."

Source: THE BRUTAL COVERT SOVIET CONTAINMENT OF POLAND

This Illuminati "Putch" effectively slaughtered those best in position to resist a military coup d'etat, namely the President of Poland and his three top staffers, the Chief of the Polish Air Force, the Chief of the Polish Army General Staff, the Commander-in-chief of the Polish Navy, the Head of Polish National Security Bureau intelligence agency.

This time Moscow didn't need to invade Poland with tanks as an occupying force. Modern remote flight technology and media complicities have made Russia the heroes of the day without firing many more bullets than those needed to finish off the crash survivors. May they Rest In Peace.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by Getsmart]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Fellow ATS Truth Seekers,

There seem to be other people out there who don't believe what the mainstream press are telling us. Heck, even the suits in conservative office buildings smelled a rat, when it is passed off as normal when a presidential plane goes down in a known maffya country run by the KGB/GRU.

Here's what I dug up, those who are interested can download the info packet.

The Staged Mockup Plane Crash in Smolensk [Study Pack]

1) Diverting the plane would have caused the Polish president to be extremely late for the Katyn ceremony: False.

There was an airport with an instrument landing system at Vitebsk, Belarus only 66 miles from the Katyn Forest. The Katyn memorial service was largely ceremonial and only a few hundred people were reportedly at the site. The Polish contingent would have been the most significant group since this included the Polish president, and the press would have waited for them to show up.

2) The Polish president pressured the pilot to land against his will: Disputed.

This has been reported as fact even though everyone on the plane is dead and the Smolensk air traffic controller didn’t hear anything that would confirm this. Hopefully the black boxes will shed some light on this. An article [4] notes “In August 2008, Mr Kaczynski had pressed a pilot to land in Tbilisi, Georgia, even though conditions were dangerous during Russia’s short war with the country. After the pilot refused, Mr Kaczynski went into the cabin and later said: ‘If someone decides to become an officer they should not be cowardly.’ The pilot, who diverted to nearby Azerbaijan, was later awarded a medal for refusing to yield to the president. Andrzej Seremet, Poland’s chief prosecutor, told a news conference on Monday that, at this stage of the investigation, there was nothing to suggest pressure was put on the pilots. However, the Tu-154’s black boxes were still being analysed to see ‘if suggestions were made to the pilots’.” Judging from the earlier incident, the pilot would have stood to get a medal if he ignored pressure from Kaczynski and diverted the plane to another airport. Also President Kaczynski would have embarrassed himself and gotten bad press if he tried to bully another pilot.

3) The pilot made four or five approaches. Disputed.

One article [5] notes “The pilot told Mr Plyusnin (the Russian air controller at Smolensk) that he would make one approach to land before switching to an alternate destination if he did not succeed.” Another news source [6] has eyewitnesses describing the crash. None of them mention the plane making multiple attempts to land. Another article [3] reports “The air traffic controller at the Air Base said, the airplane attempted only one approach before radio contact was lost.”

4) Lech Walesa said the pilot was pressured into landing. False.

One source [5] notes “Lech Walesa, the former Polish President, said that Captain Protasiuk would have been expected to consult. However, pilots are trained to resist pressure to take wrong decisions.”

5) The Tu-154 was a flying coffin with a horrible safety record. False.

A list of crashes for the Tu-154 since 1994 by FoxNews [7], show only two previous crashes in Europe. All the other crashes were over Siberia or the the Third World, including two planes shot down and one plane blown up over Europe by Czechen terrorists. Another source [8] notes “On a note about the type of aircraft used, Paul Duffy, an expert on Russian aviation, stated… the hull-loss (crash) rate was normal for the number in service, the number of years it has been operated, and for the technology of the aircraft… 1015 Tu-154s have been built, 214 of which are still in service as of 14 December 2009.” The plane that carried President Kaczynski was only 20 years old and had undergone a major inspection and overhaul in December 2009.

Comment:

There were no dead bodies found at the crash site, no ambulances, no doctors, no emergency center, many parts of the crashed plane are missing, there were no seats either, and the parts seemed to be corroded and covered by moss.

Obviously they've taken an old airplane from a scrap yard, cut it into pieces, transported the pieces to the crash site and created a little explosion there. Meanwhile the real airplane was diverted to a secondary runway, its passengers eliminated, and the media instructed to disseminate the usual bull#. It all smells like Shanksville.

Remember, no dead bodies were found at the Pentagon either on 9-11.

It seems that the polish elite refused to accept orders from the global government, so the Illuminati simply eliminated them. Just like that. Easy, isn't it and so efficient. That's why puppets such as Obama are so obedient - they know what will happen to them if they don't comply. The masters of illusion have struck again. Will you be deceived by them?

The old government wil be replaced by a new one, and of course, just by chance, their political line will be completely different, I'll bet. Now, in whose interest will these modified politics be? That's were the responsible people have to be looked for. Hey, after all perhaps the Illuminati are innocent this time.

I'm so fed up with these silly little games being played on this poor planet. When will humans finally mature and reach a minimal level of wisdom and insight? It seems humanity will have to learn this the hard way.

Source: Click HERE

GS

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I found an update on the Polish Plane Crash via Youtube and definately worth while a watch:

deadlinelive.info...

Please pay careful attention to Video 4 from 11:40 but don't peek until you have watched the rest of the videos.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
SO did we ever figure out what actually happened?

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

watch the video.....it was planned all a long

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thank you for this link. Very sad but true.
Putin & his little puppet Medvedev are no different from the Nazis invading Poland.

Thank God I don't live in that country anymore!!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Key witness' in Polish presidential plane crash dies, suicide suspected.

Suicide my ass.
rt.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Debunked!

Conspiracy theorist! People get stabbed multiple times by strangers for no reason all the time. There's no conspiracy.

Tin foil hat! He gets his life support turned off by strangers in a public hospital. Nothing to see there.

Then he gets stabbed 3 more times by strangers. Buncha crazy conspiracies.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join