It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The guy who filmed the shots fired at the POLISH PLANE CRASH WAS ASSASSINATED

gazbom.blogspot.com

" Author of the video seen by everyone by now has been stabbed near Kijow on 4.15 and transported in critical condition to the hospital in Kijow. On 4.16 three unidentified individuals unplugged him from life support system and stabbed him 3 more times. Andrij was pronounced dead that afternoon. Russian government claims it was a coincidence. "
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
fakty.interia. pl

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
VIDEO: Gunshots Fired In Immediate Aftermath Of Polish Plane Crash

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Russia thinks its a coincidence. Me and my family all thought Russia even before film came out this just confirms it. They could have blamed on gas tanks or something but now its just obvious. Wonder what the Black Box is going to show if they ever release it or if it even has one.

What reason does Russia have to kill Polish Leadership, other than old prejudices.

gazbom.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
thats crazy. *stab stab stab* *unplug* *stab stab stab* coincidence? wtf are they smoking? this is huge. my first thoughts were that russia had something to do with it, but i didn't really see alot of evidence that they had done anything, this however, is definetly something.

s&f for you

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
This does not prove anything, not even think about russia's involvement in the plane crash.

What would you expect to happen with the guy recorded a video on a investigation scene , an investigation conducted by Putin himself, not to mention the video was posted online... ?

And not only in Russia, but in any other country , if this would have happened, the person who recorded would have had the same faith or if not, at least there would have been serious repercussions.

And remember that dozens of russian journalists were killed under the Putin regime , it was just suicidal to post a video taken at such an important investigation scene

It was a stupidity for him to post the video online, and if he was a truth seeker ( tho i really doubt he did it for that ) he could have found other ways to show that and other things to do with that video. He sealed his fate by posting that video on youtube ( if the video isn't fake and if the person is really dead)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ok, so I've read about it yesterday and spend some time trying to verify this information. I've found no confirmation. It's not an official news, someone just post it on forum, without any proof or anything, probably to convince people that the video must be showing something very evil and sinister (so evil indeed that the guy had to die).
Seirously, if someone filmed something they were not suppossed to, they would be dead before even living the crash site (or they camera, phone would be taken away from them)

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Nothing is ever just coincidence...

I smell a Russian rat.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

i don't think they would have done jack unless there was something dangerous in the video.

seriously, it was the russian holy grail of "accidents".

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
If this is correct....*points at Russia.*

Someone didn't want something to be known, eh?

Nothing is ever just coincidence...

I smell a Russian rat.

Second that.

[edit on 22/4/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This whole thing smells like an assasination. From the moment I read that the pilot didn't just pull up, he actually banked hard and pulled up I knew something was fishy. Any pilot in the same situation would just pull up, unless you're maybe dodgin something? I wouldn't be surprised if the pilot saw the gunmen, or the plane itself was shot at. In such a situation the banking would be logical if the shots came directly from the front of the plane from the end of the runway. Then we have the gunshots from the accident scene to add and this just gets more and more suspicious.
This guy who filmed the situation and posted it online was a hero, nothing less. If he had kept the footage or tried anything put instantly release it on the web changes are that the assasins woiuld've found out and gotten him and the footage and we'd never hear from this again.
Who was behind it then is the next logical question.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I hope you guys don't buy this until there is further confirmation of the validness of it all.

Seems "to good to be true" in a way. Not good, but you know what I mean I hope.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I uploaded this information Yesterday,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please dont copy other members uploads.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If true it could just as easy being CIA/MI6, what ever agency has a gripe with Russia. Think about it!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
WHOA!

So.... IF this is TRUE that he was stabbed and unplugged from life support at the Hospital.

WOW!

That means the shots we heard were NOT warning shots, and they were actually EXECUTING the Polish gov't.

I was totally thinking they were warning shots. Seemed to make sense.

But IF this guy just got assassinated well, LOOKS like they WERE executing the Poles after all.

Whoever is behind this hit is RETARDED. You just blew your cover numb skulls!!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If they shot something at the aircraft to take it down, it would for sure be a Surface to Air Missile, almost certainly shoulder launched.

Probably the Russian equivalent to the Stinger, the sa24 grinch (or whatever model they were using).

Due to the fact they fired it at the end of the runway (IF that is what happened), than it would mean the aircraft only fell a short height and thus many of the people inside would still be alive.

Thus the reason for why they would have to go execute each of them personally.

I want to see the skeletons of all the victims of this accident. I want to search for bullet holes.

Anyone got photos of the bodies or are they covering that up too?

Not allowing pics of victims makes it super hard to establish if they were murdered or not.

Check out this brochure straight from the manufacturer.
www.defensereview.com...

Also here is further reading about Russian shoulder launched SAM developments.
www.defensereview.com...

This model, or a prior model, is pretty much the easiest way to take down an aircraft...

IF it was some sort of conspiracy that is.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I doubt the Russians purposely crashed the plane. There is also something fishy about the supposed assassination of the photographer. If that video is all he had they would not have been so blatant about killing him. More suspicion from the assassination than from the video the guy made. Seems that would be a fire nobody would want to fan.

No doubt in my mind that those were gunshots, I am like the other poster, been in the woods too and those sure sounded like gunshots.

More to this than anyone will ever know.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Duplicate thread...

Mods, please delete.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

No doubt in my mind that those were gunshots, I am like the other poster, been in the woods too and those sure sounded like gunshots.

Of course they were gunshots. They were from a AK 74. I know that crackle pop anywhere I hear it. Every gun sounds a tiny bit different.

Since I could tell right away it was a AK 74 on semi fire, I assumed naturally it was simply warning shots to get civilians to leave the area. It seemed to go perfectly with Russian Authorities attempting to cordon off the area for a investigation.

So yes it was for sure gun shots.

But were they executing Poles or were they simply firing warning shots into the air?

The murder of the video taper seems to indicate that it was far more than warning shots. Perhaps they were the last sound the Polish officials heard...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This news need something more than a blog writing - Has death of the photographer really happened? ... I want more than just one article.

Something what I just read...

Was the Polish President killed over landmark gas deal?

Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk is set to seal a key gas deal with Russia’s Gazprom days after the death of opponents to the contract — including Polish President Lech Kaczynski — in a mysterious plane crash in Smolensk, Russia, reports Polskaweb.

Under the contract worth an estimated 100 billion dollars – the biggest business deal in the history of Poland – Poland is to increase its imports of Russian gas.

The contract to buy gas from Gazprom until 2037 will make Poland 100% dependent on Russian gas for the next 28 years in spite of the announcement of the discovery of huge gas reserves in Poland in April just before the memorial service in Katyn, Smolensk. Poland could have 3 trillion cubic metres of reserves of shale gas, enough to satisfy domestic demand for more than 200 years.

Europe’s gas reserves could jump 47% as a result of Poland’s gas reserves, according to the Russian newspaper Kommersant. Poland currently consumes 14bn cubic metres of gas a year and imports more than 70% of it from Russia.

The development of its own shale gas deposits could have allowed Poland to satisfy all its gas needs, and even export ga, becoming a competitor to Gazprom. Shale gas already accounts for up to 20% of US natural gas production. President Lech Kaczynski and many other opposition party politicians, who were killed in a plane crash in Smolensk, had opposed the Gazprom deal.

birdflu666.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I saw the youtube vid, and my immeiate response thought was, some kinda assasination. I heard what appeared to be a gunshot going out, a few hundred yards off tot he right in the woods. It was right after some guy was saying father lets go, translated in englilsh. What else would it mean IF it was a gunshot, ya know? MY first thought, was the polish president was still alive, and 'they' were thier waiting for him, showed up and finished the job. Just self speculation.
As for the dude stabed and unplugged, that is classic handbook foul play, any which way you look at it. OF course, whos to say, the guy in hospiol ddint have enemys, aka drug dealers, maybe he ticked someone off really bad, which is very unlickely. Those 3 guys obviously were out on a mission just for him*
Thier were no descriptions of what the 3 looked like?
This DEF REEKS! of political reasons, Bilderburg, russian president perhaps, i even specualted on CIA> a year or 2 ago, when that radar defense system was okd for development thier the russians threw a big stink, and i belive so did the POles.. i wonder if the polish president had other ideas, and CIA?US government saw him as 'in the way'?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Its always, always,always about the money:

The contract to buy gas from Gazprom until 2037 will make Poland 100% dependent on Russian gas for the next 28 years in spite of the announcement of the discovery of huge gas reserves in Poland

Although I do think the Russians could very well be involved I have a sneaky suspicion that this execution was carried out by more than one country, it is a possibility that the UK was involved.

In regards to the OP all of this seems very fishy, do we have concrete evidence that the man who filmed the 'alleged' execution is the man that was 'allegedly' stabbed, or is this another ploy to divert people away from what really happened?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join