It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly a stupid question about subscriptions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
In myATS, the subscriptions are shown saying, "Top 50 Subscriptions (with 30-Day activity)"

What exactly does that mean? Does it mean I will only see subscriptions from the past 30 days? Or does it mean they only stay in my list for 30 days?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Any thread that you have participated in is automatically added to your list of 'subscriptions'. The Top 50 Subscriptions (with 30-Day activity) is basically just that. The 50 most active threads in your list of subscriptions (Within 30 days of activity).

More detail here: ABOUT ATS: MyATS - Your Favorite Forums and Subscribed Threads

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

That list contains threads that have had activity in them within the last thirty days; whether you participated or just subscribed to them. What's really fun, is if you're subscribed to a thread and it just dies but you don't take it off your list but then, several months later, it appears again.

[edit on 4/22/2010 by octotom]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Thank you guys. I have some threads I subscribed to but have not posted in, and I wanted to be sure they would stay there in case there is activity.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
excellent question, I'm not only new to this site, but new to blogging as well. I still have all kinds of unanswered questions, but I don't know enough to figure out what they are....

top topics

join