It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electromagnetic radiation and its effect on the brain: an insider speaks out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Source page

quote from source:
BT:

I don't know what the answer is. I don't know how long wi fi has been in French schools. I do know that they are spending now 174 million Euros rewiring wi fi sets with fiber optic cables or ordinary cables...uhm...because of the risk to the health...mainly to young women...that the health risk, and if you care to ask, I'll happily answer.

The main risk from wi fi is to young girls, and the main risk which we know...uhm...to children is to the fetus or the infant. But, children are much more vulnerable than adults...with this radiation, the smaller you are, the more you absorb. So, the main risk is to young girls and the fetus, or the infant.

JCW:

And, to young girls, are you talking about sterility for instance?

BT:

No ma'am, it's worse than that I'm afraid. I don't want to scare your listeners, but I believe in the truth. Uhm, I have one other...uhm...research papers here. I have three research papers. I am a scientific adviser to five organisations, which, part of my brief is I read international scientific papers, I retranslate them into a language that most people can understand, which is how I advise.

Now to answer your question, ma'am...uhm...I have three papers showing that low level microwaves can interfere with the genetics in the ovarian follicles. Now what that means in everyday language, different from boys, young girls when they're born, they will have up to four hundred eggs in their ovaries. The microwaves can damage the genetic structure, we now know, in those ovaries. So, when this young girl grows up, gets married, and has children, if she has a daughter, this particular mitochondrial genetic damage is irreparable. There is nothing at all that can repair it.

So, if she has a daughter, the daughter will carry that genetic deformity, and her daughter will carry it, and her daughter will carry it. So, it isn't a game anymore, it isn't a little box that you can press buttons and run around in, and have fun with, we are now seriously jeopardising the future generations for as long as there is a female line of our children's children's children, and that is to me the most scariest aspects of all of this.

Just a part of it here.

Listen to it here.

Transcribed here.

Interesting take on electromagnetic radiation, especially microwaves.

I find it extremely disturbing that it affects young girls that way he describes. I have two young girls and this really gets to me. I am almost willing to stop the internet in my house after reading this.

Completely disturbing that we are doing this to our children and even us. I don't even really know what to do after reading this.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

[edit on 22-4-2010 by predator0187]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This is excellent as an expose. I can feel microwaves leaking from our microwave oven if I stand in front of it....

In the past 40 years humans have increased their electromagnetic pollution expose to levels 40 times higher than previously. EMP is way more serious than people realize.

I rely on sitting in full lotus as much as possible to counteract this type of damage -- even using the computer has electromagnetic pollution -- from the hard drive for example.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I cannot say I 'feel' them but when it is proven they are doing damage to our young, why are we not preventing this? It is an outrage and I cannot understand why we do not take better care of our young.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is a very interesting thread and it's implications are astounding to say the least.

Think about all of the technology around us that could be doing us harm and we don't even know it. Scary stuff if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Many people are now using software such as Joiku spot to connect their laptops or computers to the net via their mobile phones modem.
This signal emitted from the mobile phone has a range of twenty or so meteres.
The frequency is high MHZ.
Does anyone know the health risks associated with this?
Would they be kind enough to share them ?
I use this method sometimes and Iam concerned I may be putting the health of my family members at risk.
My theory is the wattage power from the phone will be too low to pose a risk, but Iam not an expert and would value an educated opinion or two.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
reply to post by drew hempel

I cannot say I 'feel' them but when it is proven they are doing damage to our young, why are we not preventing this? It is an outrage and I cannot understand why we do not take better care of our young.

Pred...

I'm arguing with some bonehead in another thread right now -- about how [he thinks] we should have totally unregulated markets, and that this would work because consumers would somehow be aware of every little detail about the products they buy in life..

I don't really have a point, I just sort of hope he comes in here and reads this thread and post, as it completely proves him wrong

[edit on 22-4-2010 by Kaytagg]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Will a tin foil hat protect my brain?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I am surprised this thread has not had more action.

To me this is a big deal and should be looked at and had something done about it.

Maybe it is just me but I had no idea this kind of stuff was going on.

Pred....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
More:

Cindy Sage, environmental consultant, talks about The BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields (ELF and RF), which she edited with a team of international scientists.

They document serious scientific concerns about current limits regulating how much EMF is allowable from power lines, cell phones, and many other sources of EMF exposure in daily life.

The report concludes the existing standards for public safety are inadequate to protect public health.

Just thought I would add this as it pertains to the Original subject.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thanks for adding that video it was interesting.

I am also surprised this did not get more attention considering this radiation is all around us and pretty much inescapable.

I read an article a while back that Apple banned an app that showed how much radiation your phone was putting out. Kinda makes me wonder how bad these things could really be for our health.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

You would think too much. I always wondered the minute they were talking about the bees and wi-fi messing them up. If it is messing up another animal then it can/should be messing us up.

It is scary to think about because everything has wi-fi now, even mcdonalds.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Great thread - thanks for providing the info. Am bout to read the transcript now.

The threat posed to humans from all this wireless technology is mind boggling. And it's scary because it's so damn hard to avoid!

Telephones are major problems as well as Wi Fi. The more i read about this, the more I just want to pack up and head bush to escape, to a degree, the problem.

Also consider this, if you live in an apartment building (as I do), not only are you swimming in your own electronic pollution, but your also having to deal with the electronic pollution of everyone above and below you. Concerning.

Anyway, here is a link to a radio interview with a researcher, Sabina DeVita, discussing this exact topic. Great interview.

Interview link

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Thanks for the link buddy.

It is scary to think about. I live in a house and I can pick up 10+ wi-fi signals at anytime. That's a little scary because even if I turned mine off my girls would still get the radiation. But yes I do agree apartments would be horrible.

Pred...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Does anyone know of Kevin Trudeau's answer to this problem? I know he's got something about blocking these things. But he's a scientologist supporter. I don't know if he IS one, but he recommends Hubbard's writings a lot in his books. And this makes me supect his motives. Anyway, if Trudeau is a scientologist then he is being monitored by Anonymous

I will see if I can find something about it. I still have one of his books I think, if I didn't give it away. Point is if I find anything that is interesting I will bring it back here to ATS and we can all debate it. Or if someone reading this knows stuff even better than Kevin T's stuff when it comes to blocking these microwaves... please post it.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
People are clueless. The background ratiation levels in the city of Toronto are 500,000 times higher than it was 5 years ago.

All that one needs to read is the bio-initiative report. Over 600 pages filled with hundreds of references, and chaptered based on different areas of the body which are impacted.

We're all mutating at incalculable rates because of EM radiaton working in tandem with junk diets, GMO's, and various pathogens. This is bad juju, guys.

Earths inhabitants are about to get a lot stranger...

[edit on 24-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just had a thought while reading the previous post...

What if all this eletronic pollution is a wonderful side effect from the powers that be. Yes, we happily use the technology, but what if these side effects (electro pollution) are being utilized by TPTB to damage us intentionally.

Hmm i'm not explaining this well. I'll cut to the chase.

I feel there is some weight to the argument that we, the human race, will soon (if not already have begun to) start experiencing a new 'evolution' so-to-speak, catalysed by the Earth passing through a dense field of 'cosmic energy'.

It's argued that this energy will change our DNA and therefore fundamentally change what we look like, operate like and are capable of - for the positive.

What if all this electro pollution is 'interfering' with this cosmic process? Or even nullifying or 'manipulating' it...

Just something to ponder

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Cosmic radiation is like any other in that it causes "random" mutations to occur. The majority of mutations would be negative, so that pretty much negates your theory.

It's a cool idea, but I just can't see a certain frequency range having a "good" mutagenic effect on a particular gene or genes.

My personal belief is that the elite know about this quite well, and are allowing it to occur to speed up evolution. In the process we get what is already happening: mass disease & mutations.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by srsen

It's a cool idea, but I just can't see a certain frequency range having a "good" mutagenic effect on a particular gene or genes.

Millions of years ago, way before animals crawled on Earth, there were organisms exposed to certain wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation that made it underwater. Today we call it light.

A few million years after that, animals started to crawl on Earth, they were for the first time exposed to another set of wavelengths called UV rays.

In or around 1929, Germany started to broadcast electromagnetic radiation on a regular basis. Today we call it TV waves.

Light didn't kill organisms living under water, instead they evolved and developed eyes. Humans who were exposed longer periods of time to the Sun evolved and now have darker skin, they are less likely to develop skin cancer. TV waves aren't killing us, and if something comes out of them its probably going to be a good thing.

Why is wifi any different?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by daniel_g

Because it's in the RF range. Did you watch the video? I'm not saying we're all going to die.
I'm saying that we're being a bit foolish, and as a result a lot of people will become ill, die out early, and mutate for the worst. Surely, some good will come of this, but only after lot of suffering.

The difference is that in all the other instances, nature was at work. In all other instances, the choice was evolve or die out. In this instance, it is our doing. We have a choice to end the insanity, or suffer the consequences.

The question is, is it worth it?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by daniel_g

Because it's in the RF range.

Yeah, that explains a lot. Humans randomly choose which frequencies to call RF and it turns out that range is bad for us? Also, TV and radio waves fall in the RF spectrum, where are the mutations?

I don't need to watch the videos or listen to any audios, I already know what the conspiracy theory is, but there is no scientific evidence backing it up (a guy claiming he has papers is no evidence, the evidence are (probably) the papers, where are the full transcripts?

Of course, I have no doubt EM waves can be dangerous, again, sunlight is a big example, concentrate too much of it on a single point and it will cook you alive, same with microwaves. But your common wifi router has omnidirectional antennas (that means its not concentrating any energy on a single point), but even if it did, the power it transmits is in the order of mW, it would be the equivalent of pointing a single LED flashlight at your skin.

If anyone ever got sick from RF transmission it was because they were careless enough to stand too close to a high power (in the other of kW) directional antenna, of course they are gonna get sick, its the equivalent of standing under a giant magnifying glass under direct sunlight (actually sunlight is far more dangerous).

[edit on 24-4-2010 by daniel_g]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join