It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New UFO Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Only reason this light seems like it is zig-zagging around is because the guy's hands are shaking and aren't steady... i could create the same effect with any street light or room light!!

As for the crafts... they are too far away to say what they are so me personally can't say either way...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I am going to have to agree with alot of the above posts and say this appears to be genuine. The couple filming the event also seem genuine with their reaction to the lights. Needless to say this is very good video and will be interesting to see what comes of it in the next few weeks. Great Post! S & F!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Let me guess.
1. Chinese Lanterns
2. Helicopters
3. Mylar Balloons with heavy spotlights on them
4. Those ice crystals that dance around the Space Shuttle somehow made it all the way down to the ground.

Alien or not they are not any of the 4 mentioned.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by webpirate

Only reason this light seems like it is zig-zagging around is because the guy's hands are shaking and aren't steady... i could create the same effect with any street light or room light!!

As for the crafts... they are too far away to say what they are so me personally can't say either way...

Sure that part is easy. Now re-create this by filming the street light and flail your arms all over the place creating the illusion of a zig-zagging street light in the night sky. Oh wait! now everything in the back ground is moving????

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here's a link showing just what a skilled operator can do with remote controlled planes.

www.youtube.com...

I've no idea how to embed video so if someone else wants to do then that's cool. Also note the plane is virtually silent.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The RC plane explanation makes no sense without someone coming forward reporting associated noise, Electric RC plane ? yeah may be quiet, and perhaps could run for 30 mins, but not while lighting up the LEDs, power drain would reduce that by quite a margin, extra battery would add weight which is avoided if I remember right?

Not a single person has claimed any noise with their observation.

So therefore it is a UFO without a doubt, whether it is an Alien craft is a totally different scenario, and we are all aware UFO does not mean Alien anything.

Feeble attempts at recreating the video with an LED reflection is a major fail IMO

The explanation for this right now is laying with the reply from the RC club who where e-mailed, it's so annoying when people are so quick to instantly convince us they know what it is as quickly as possible, it is not a competition to be the first to debunk, someone who really wants to know what it really is, would bide their time without quickly trying to convince us using unreliable unscientific method ( meaning experimenting to recreate the same results ) which clearly has not been done.

It is a good video, and is certainly unidentified, lets hope a reply to the email is received, if it comes back as negative for the flying club, then the mystery really begins, until then no body can be sure of anything, speculation will not solve this one.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think the other witnesses are more important than anything at this point. If RC anything, I doubt people from all over the city would see them. Heck, if someone was flying one two blocks away from me, due to buildings, trees, etc.. I would never see it.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The only thing that I can think of is a remote control model plane that is rigged with LED lights. Other than that... You got me. With a flying altitude this low, it was sure to have been viewed by others. Guess we will just have to see if any other sightings have been reported.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What kind of "inteligence" i posting here..

You have NO CLUE whatsoever on WHAT these are..
But still u say "No it´s no UFO´s"...

How the heck can you make a statement like that, when you have
no idea what they are..

1: They are Flying
2: They "seem" to be Objects
AND!!!! 3: They are Unidentyfied

U.....F.....O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because they are UFO´s doesent mean they are from
saturn...LOLz

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger you are my hero let me offer you a trip on my flying saucer you will not regret

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
so can anybody explain to us what the heck was this ufo's agenda by doing that...by going to another planet only to hover over a city then to do what?..go away? pass the day in caverns than go out again at night?...and showing off with a light display..nice camouflage Mr Alien

the thing is that once we have a real sighting it will not be a one night stand...contact will be made if the purpose of visit is a friendly one..if its not an invasion will follow but than expect no 1st sightings to be made since they will not show off with lights they will be following us from much higher ground

Also do you believe that if there is a certain agreement with our governments to not disclose would they go around cities at night with lights?

so for me if there are no immediate similar reports and from different parts of the world simultaneously this aint no UFO

[edit on 22-4-2010 by heineken]

If it is a UFO - the diving might be the USO - gathering of water that is commonly described.

The certain agreements with our Governments may be our understanding of it and they may have other ideas. Happens between governments on earth too - no reason why disagreement can't be a "universal" phenomenon

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
The RC plane explanation makes no sense without someone coming forward reporting associated noise, Electric RC plane ? yeah may be quiet, and perhaps could run for 30 mins, but not while lighting up the LEDs, power drain would reduce that by quite a margin, extra battery would add weight which is avoided if I remember right?

Not a single person has claimed any noise with their observation.

So therefore it is a UFO without a doubt, whether it is an Alien craft is a totally different scenario, and we are all aware UFO does not mean Alien anything.

Feeble attempts at recreating the video with an LED reflection is a major fail IMO

The explanation for this right now is laying with the reply from the RC club who where e-mailed, it's so annoying when people are so quick to instantly convince us they know what it is as quickly as possible, it is not a competition to be the first to debunk, someone who really wants to know what it really is, would bide their time without quickly trying to convince us using unreliable unscientific method ( meaning experimenting to recreate the same results ) which clearly has not been done.

It is a good video, and is certainly unidentified, lets hope a reply to the email is received, if it comes back as negative for the flying club, then the mystery really begins, until then no body can be sure of anything, speculation will not solve this one.

I am not saying that RC planes are the answer here, but please don't make blanet statements about systems that you don't understand. I have years of experience flying these, and can tell you that a couple of LEDs would have little to no effect on the flight time. I typically run a 3 Cell 11.1volt 2200-3000MAH pack in my planes. This gives most planes over 15 minuts of flying time. Andding a few lights would do nothing to that, as they are such low power. The main power draw depends on the size of the motor and prop combo. Most of mine pull about 18-30 amps. If it was a ducted fan, it would pull close to 60Amps. I doubt it was as they flights are ususally sub 10 minutes. Several of my planes are nearly silent, from 100ft. away they can be bearly heard, by the time you are 100yards away, it would be completely silent. These are good size planes too, with the wingspans of most being between 32 and 55 inches.

Please next time before making an incorrect blanket statelent, do a little research. Check out www.rcgroups.com and www.rc-airplane-world.com for lots of good info.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A remote control plane
why do people keep choosing these answers,seriously why do they always try to find any explanation then the obvious on what its really pointing at;there answers are absurd and very annoying. It tells me how people are neck deep in ignorance and dont have a freaking clue.
you mind as well say its swamp gas thats just as good of an answer as remote control plane.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximiliian
A remote control plane
why do people keep choosing these answers,seriously why do they always try to find any explanation then the obvious on what its really pointing at;there answers are absurd and very annoying. It tells me how people are neck deep in ignorance and dont have a freaking clue.
you mind as well say its swamp gas thats just as good of an answer as remote control plane.

The only "obvious" thing about this is that there is a light on the video. Beyond that, we can do nothing but speculate.

Someone saying (or implying) that this is some "otherworldy" craft takes just as much speculation as saying it is something terrestrial and human-controlled.

Nothing is "obvious" in this video.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
These UFO's look exactly like what I saw in my backyard last year;

The one I seen mustve been about 5 miles away;
It hovered in the same spot for 15 to 20 minutes;
then it flew directly towards me in like 10 seconds in a really smooth way like in the video;
It hovered over my head for about 5 to 10 seconds about 100 to 200 feet above the ground;
Then it just flew off

Great Find
Star & Flag

[edit on 22-4-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It is dark and camera is shaking. There is too many videos like this...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is very cool. The real deal as far as I'm concerned.

But there is one bigger, universal question that remains regarding this subject:

Why do ETs only make themselves visible to people who don't have tripods on their cameras????

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This appears to be the best UFO video ever! I would wager pretty big that it's the real unexplained deal. The combination of color changes and fairly complicated maneuvering is defintely unknown, though it might be some super-secrect government-military BS (by definition)... Let's hope it gets enough TV news exposure.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
This is very cool. The real deal as far as I'm concerned.

But there is one bigger, universal question that remains regarding this subject:

Why do ETs only make themselves visible to people who don't have tripods on their cameras????

Due to the decrease in price of cameras over the last ten years, pretty much everyone I know has some form of a digital camcorder, flip-cam, etc. However, I dont think any of them own, or better yet carry a tripod around with them in hopes of randomly seeing something fantastic.

From personal experience I know that when viewing something weird, its hard to focus on being a professional camera man, even if you are a professional! Most of the time, you're trying to film it, but at the same time trying to watch it with your own eyes. Its hard not to make it look all discombobulated.

Catch my drift?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
In may humble opinion, its a couple of experienced rc pilots with leds or small bright lights lithium lights or whatever strapped to wings of rc planes the manoveres are like rc planes at an rc demo show.
Ive seen the orb ufo the real deal in the day time when they are whitish or silver and ive seen the orangery red plasma ones at night the plasm ripples like the Stargate on stargate sg 1,those are not ufo,s .
I bet there is a park around the area they was flying, find a park in the view from the movie recorders setting to answer this ,unless they was willing to lose the rc planes in a river as they had to come down or crash them in a building as it would be dangerous to fly em at night.
come on they even move like planes Radio control, i mean.rc planes can bant along pretty fast some of the racing built ones which are flat board with a propeler or small jet engine, they can reach hundreds of miles per hour for the scale.

[edit on 4/22/2010 by dashar]

[edit on 4/22/2010 by dashar]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join