It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New UFO Video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Along the same line of that thought, having a debunked thread gives people a place to go to compare similar videos or pictures to see if they look similar.

Having a very regulated forum for debunked posts would make it a lot easier to find alternative explanations for new threads without having to wade through a huge chunk of threads that are false.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

No problem. But there must be strict guidelines adhered to so not every single UFO thread gets put there.

After 3 years of being on this site I have come to understand how the system works. There are many slack jawed gawkers who like to sit on the fence and lurk here. Many of them want to believe. This is where the skeptics come in (not you) and immediately discourage them from reading more or encouraging them to give it up entirely. This phenomena is real and shouldn't ever be swept under the rug.

FlySolo.....

I agree.....those are all important considerations.

I'll have a think about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Think I'll have to stay on the fence with this one, but if I fell off I think I would be attached to a kite!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I have been following the ufo fields for about 2 or 3 years now and due to this people come to tell me their stories about seeing strange things in the sky. Recently a friend of mine and her sister were driving down the road and saw four orange orbs flying in the sky a filmed it.
They sent the video to me thinking I would be able to give them some insight on the matter, telling them all i could about what I saw, I thought it would be a good idea to get some other peoples opinions on this video. Thanks for the help and input.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sorry forgot to post a video that I have brightened up a bit, only using the brightener on youtube. And both these videos we taken using an iphone.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join