It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing New UFO Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

UFO sighting over Geelong caught on video

BREAKING NEWS AMAZING footage captured by a Highton businessman shows mystery balls of light zigzagging across Corio Bay, prompting speculation it was UFOs.
Businessman Anthony Raduka filmed the footage from the deck of his Highton home about midnight on Monday.

The footage shows balls of light flying over Corio Bay at great speed, dipping as low as street level before zigzagging back up through the sky.

The balls change colour and shape during the 20 mins of footage recorded.

Mr Raduka said the light was too fast to be an aircraft and it travelled in irregular directions.
Story Link

Very weird movement and lights on these objects. I'm positive I can not identify what is shown here. The movement does not conform to any type of flying machines that I know of.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
These aren't brief fleeting images either. This is a 7 minute long video with some fairly close up images of flying orbs that change colors and move in very unusual ways.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of that one, the guy and girl seem genuine, doubt that is CG, and seems to be a fair way away from where they are filming to be a remote helicopter, the light is too bright. amazed how the one they focus on mostly moves through the air.. Great find!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Bad acting

No matter how much he zooms in or hoe low or close this thing comes it never really changes size. So it think it was added in or reflection trickery, like so.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Pretty cool video. Im no expert but it appears the hovering rules out regular planes. And then the looping and maneuvering rules out helicopters...what do we have left?

Im sure this will somehow be reduced to CGI or chinese lanterns farting out swamp gas or something similar. In the meantime they seem legit to me.

I actually saw two orbs similar to this in Los Angeles a week or so ago. Two other people witnessed the same thing as they cruised around for about 30 seconds before vanishing. Is it me or do they change color at certain points too? (edit: uhh yeah...you mentioned it too, sorry)

Anyway, thanks for posting!

[edit on 22-4-2010 by noisemedia]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I just heard about this on the radio (3 AW) but can't find much information about it . Does anyone else know anything? (ie if the objects were seen by anyone else, if they showed up on any radar...etc)

3AW just said that another person saw a UFO in Warnambool last night.

I cant seem to find anything about it on the 3AW website..

[edit on 22/4/10 by Banora_White]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Banora_White

This is the only article I could find on this so far. Looks like the video was made on the 19th and hit YouTube and the news just a bit ago.

I think this just looks too genuine. I do not see anything in this after watching it several times that screams fake.
The lights are shot from a distance. They do not appear to me faked by the camera person. The movement is pretty incredible if you ask me.
I think this is genuine...at least a genuine sighting. I'm still out on whether this is extraterrestrial or not.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by webpirate]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

If you think it's trickery i challenge you to recreat this video or anything close???

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

I agree...
and to zaiger..scale down those pics man....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
seems to me like a small RV plane with lights attached to it. I don't like these moving light videos, they could be anything really.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just reading on the Geelong Advertiser site article, a lot of people seem to have seen it too.

Some comments from the article:

"I saw a ball of light moving across the sky over the northern suburbs last night (Wed 21st), that behaved in a very similar manner. Bright orange, moving fairly slowly, no noise, from the north east, through to a due north position. Two smaller balls of light fell from the "main" ball, apparently to the ground, and when it reached the due north position, it faded to nothing!"

"I have seen this to its hovers over breakwater and looks like two small planes that change color all time i however think it is kids with some sought of remote control planes i have been seing this for about two months ..."

Link to Comments

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Beastmaster2012,
an rv plane wouldn't be able to drop in an instant and then fly back up in the opposite direction,at least I dont think it could.

link   
Beastmaster2012,
an rv plane wouldn't be able to drop in an instant and then fly back up in the opposite direction,at least I dont think it could.

link   
Beastmaster2012,

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I would have thought, if it was some sort of model plane that. It would most likely have a 2 stroke motor and therefore be damned loud. Surely neighbours would have heard it? I'm thinking if would sound akin to someone mowing their lawn at night and someone would have noticed?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by INSANCT

And we are seeing only 7 mins or so of a supposed 20 min+ video. They also say they watched it for at least 30 mins. They say the speed was pretty fast, and I don't know of many remote planes that can last for that long. Especially moving at a high rate of speed.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sorry guys, I've never seen an RC plane that can hover they way one of those things did for a few seconds. Any normal craft would have dropped like a rock.

Or maybe I'm wrong...who knows...

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sperical123
reply to post by zaiger

If you think it's trickery i challenge you to recreat this video or anything close???

Okay to start off what is the big difference between this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d73dcb39a93.jpg[/atsimg]

and this

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83817ec12a0c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Methinks radioactive bats chasing moths tainted with iodine. Don't know about this one....

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Cool video, watching it for 30mins wow, you would think a lot more others will come out soon enough if this is real or not. Geelong is a smallish city

As for RC. I saw a guy with a helicopter the other day down the park, he was doing some amazing tricks with this thing, going from left to right in a matter of milly seconds, flying upside down, the whole lot, But noise, put a whipper snipper next to ya ear hole, thats what it sounded like. Oh and he never let it get too far away from him either.

Nice find will watch to see if is on the MSM in West Oz

Edit for this link on a few comments from Geelong Advertiser, others seeing it and hearing it

www.geelongadvertiser.com.au...

Wally

[edit on 22-4-2010 by auswally]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join