It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien medical examinations are to study our Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
What is the one medical/science area that humans aren't fully developed in yet? Dreams.

Most theories around alien abduction accounts involve some type of human on a examination table in a room, with only one, big, bright light above them. With "doctors" around them, and some type of sharp needle injecting right below their eye, or other body parts. Some abducts are left with symbols or markings...

I want to talk about the possibility that these experiments or examinations are not to conduct some type of breeding or cloning program (most theories) but to rather master the one scientific discovery humans have yet to accomplish.

It would only make sense for ET's to study "dreams". And to know everything about them. Possibly even using it.

In ATS we talk about how "flying saucers" have become more detailed overtime... Allowing ultra-skeptics to call bull# on the whole phenomenon, or, for ultra-believers to say ET has evolved too.

If Aliens came to our planet, they would not know our Dreams.

I think by 2010 ET has mastered and mapped everything there is to know about Dreams.

Agree?

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The closest thing I`ve had to an abduction (4th kind) was this one "dream" I had. I`ve seen UFO`s 2 times, possibly 3 but one was not as obviously for sure a UFO. That`s the first kind right? Anyway, this dream was different than any other dream because of the fact that it all took place in the room I was sleeping in. It was my room in an apartment I split with a good friend in my early 20`s, so this was back in 2002 or 2003. So the dream (if that`s what it was) effectively gave me the illusion of waking up in bed in the middle of the night. Which would be fine even though it`s never happened before or since, except that I woke up in a deep primal fear and immediately sat up! But I imediately noticed something majorly wrong, my covers were still over my head, and not only that, but there seemed to be some kind of things HOLDING it over me and trying to keep me from getting out! Keep in mind this all transpired in a second, so I immediately sat up and began to struggle. And as I fought to get out, sometimes I would get my blanket up high enough at the edge that I could see out into my room for a split second before it was yanked down by what seemed to be rather small creatures, definitely humanoid but that was basically all I could make out in the adrenaline fueled frakas. But the one thing that I will never forget foras long as I live, and it kind of shakes me up to the point my eyes tear up a little (I normally only think about it or mention it in passing, not in such detail)was when I could see a sliver of my room for a split second, there was this taller figure standing at the end of my bed, and I couldn`t see it`s face because it was wearing some sort of hooded cloak or robe or whatever and plus, like I said it was dark in my room. The only reason I could make out the shapes and sizes of these things was because there was a streetlight that put light into my room. I kept a curtain over it but unfortunately some light got through. I prefer pitch black when I sleep. I suppose it remains to be seen whether it was a good thing to have some light that night,=or if it only served to scar me for life. nxt pst...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
ummmm, not to be a pain, but I dont think humans have got down any medical op yet to where Id call them fully developed.

Id rather them find out how to stop say, cancer or aids or chemtrails than worry about what the hell Im dreaming.

If aliens want to know, cool. If they wanted to hurt us, they wouldve done so in the last umptenth years theyve been here.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Well, I agree that "alien" contacts have a lot to do with other states of human awareness, but not specifically with the dream state.

This contention naturally calls for a discussion of those other states of human awareness.

Humans, because of their abnormally over-developed brains, are "tuned in" to some remarkable interdimensional signals. I dare say that humans are picking up signals from many other dimensions — dimensions far beyond the 4 dimensions in which we conduct our daily affairs.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to know that humans pick up information from the 5th dimension, for instance, which some physicists believe is the dimension harboring the "missing link" to the Unified Field Theory — they think that the relationship between gravity and electricity and other natural forces will be found in the 5th dimension. That is to say, when we figure out a way to "switch on" gravity as easily as pushing a button, then we'll be sticking our noses into the 5th dimension.

The 5th dimension, FYI, is the container of all the other dimensions we know so well, including the 4th dimension, the dimension of Time. When we harness the forces of the 5th dimension, we'll harness the manipulation of Time, as well.

And that's a pretty awesome thing to contemplate.

As far as we know, we're the only living creatures in the Universe that even ponder the manipulation of Time. Stranger still, we may be the only creatures in this Universe capable of manipulating Time.

Which would be of considerable interest to entities of other dimensions, I feel certain. Am I suggesting that UFO "aliens" are interdimensional entities?

Well, of course they are.

Moreover, I think that UFO "aliens" are another species of human from the far distant future, coming back to investigate their very earliest ancestors — that's US. These "aliens" have been sighted and reported all throughout recorded human history, which leads me to think they've been investigating us not only on a biological level, but on a cultural level, as well.

I think they're very interested in the way in which the human brain developed the ability to capture information across Time (we would call that "psychic" ability), and even capture information from many, many other dimensions.

As for human dreams, I'm a little skeptical that the "aliens" are interested in our dreams. Our dreams, I think, are a product of our brains receiving interdimensional information and attempting to rationalize it in terms we can understand at our present state of evolutionary development — so, we get these bizarre dreams full of sexual symbolism, etc, that really make no sense to us.

On the other hand, there are some drug-induced states of human awareness that make the dream state look like child's play. I seriously think that some of the so-called hallucinogenic substances out there open up the human mind to receiving interdimensional information directly, and much more clearly than it is received in our symbolism-clouded dream state.

If the "aliens" are interested in our mental capabilities, they would undoubtedly want to examine our capacity for receiving interdimensional information directly.

I mean, once we know how to receive interdimensional information directly, then it will eliminate the need for space travel, communications and all sorts of other ponderous technology.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sorry, as some of you may know, it gets really difficult to type a post that long from your phone. The best way I can explain is after you`ve typed a large amount of text you begin to experience a huge lag that causes mistakes not only that, if you try to push delete to fix an error on a post that long, half the time it will delete your entire post since the command on most phones to delete entire feilds of text is to hold down the delete key, so with the lag it sometimes thinks you are holding it down even if you just tap it... okaay. So that`s why toward the end you will see a few errors I did not care to fix, so it`s not that I have no respect for language or written word. Now as I was saying, I was struggling, and I couldn`t get up out from under my covers, but at the same time they seemed to be unable to restrain me. So this goes on for maybe a minute and the next thing I know I`m laying back down (I THINK, but it`s actually not 100% clear to me) in my bed and noones there, my heart is still pumping and I`m sweating and I immediately sit up and I may have shoputed. But I felt safe and at peace before long and went back to sleep within 10 or 15 minutes. I don`t know what they were. The shorter things made me think: alien (or possibly: midget kidnapper crew for hire trying to take me to sell as a (sex?) slave??? lol jk) but then the taller thing made me think: demonic (or human?) being. Could this be an example of e.t.s collaborating with satanic forces? I have no idea. Has anyone heard of ANYTHING like this? That tall figure gave off an onimous(sp) feeling! It was within a year or two after I found my mom dead of overdose in her bed and you could say I was pretty depressed. Still am. Some doc mentioned I may have PTSD because of the condition I found her in, wasn`t a pretty site. But I don`t really have all the symptoms for that so it`s inconclusive. But I`m not having all kinds of problems like you hear about with ptsd victims. And I`m definitely not in any danger of "snapping" or anything like that. I`m known for having loads of patience and for refusing to be violent even when people are violent towards me. Of course friends and family are a very different story. nxt pst

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Or if my life is threatened of course ai would defend myself then. But that`s not anything that makes me a person with violent tendancies. Everyone should have something to live, fight, and die for. I just want to know if anyone knows if it was a dream or real. So that`s pretty much all the details I can think of. You can u2u me ( I rarely remember to return to a thread =I` u I`ve posted on I`m too busy looking at new threads and life is too short) unless it is something directly related to alien dream experiments, which is something that crossed my mind as I don`t know if other events transpired after the point I remember because it just suddenly stopped. It might sound weird but when I thought about it, both right after the fact and more recently, I got the feeling that an attempt had been made to do something to me, but it was a failed attempt and so they stopped and left me alone. Like for some reason they were unable to overpower me. But I can`t be sure. For all I know, they could have taken me aboard their ufo for a classic abduction experience. But there was nothing that led me to believe that. No markings or pains or anything at all. I`ve thought of hypnoptism but besides that I can`t afford it, I`ve heard it can make you have memories that didn`t really happen. The last thing I want is to be confused by my own misinformation... LOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Without fully understanding what happens in dreams how can anyone be sure that the answers to some of os biggest problems can't be solved in or through dream state?

It is entirely possible that we can manipulae the health of our well-being through dreams. Am I saying 'We can cure ourselves of cancer through dream/mind/body manipulation'? No. What I am saying is that we would never know if that is even possible without fully understanind the dream state to begin with. Maybe it is possible to cure our bodies of illness through dreamstate and/or meditation.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I'm 50 years old now and, looking back, I know that I've been "contacted" repeatedly, dating back to my early childhood. The most classic series of contacts occurred about 20 years ago when I was still living in Texas.

These contacts started shortly after I retired to sleep late at night. The first night, I was dreaming of sitting in a theatre watching a movie about myself, when I suddenly realized I was the only person in the theatre. I panicked and tried to flee the theatre, but found my exit blocked by 5 simians who hurled themselves on me, grabbing and pulling me back into the theatre.

I awoke from this dream in a cold sweat. To my horror, sitting atop my dresser was a large gray tabby cat, staring at me. At the time, I didn't own any cats. Abruptly, I felt very relaxed and unafraid, and I laid back down on my pillow. A noise made me look to the right, into the adjoining bathroom, and there were 4 more large cats in the bathroom, watching me.

I fell asleep immediately but had no dreams.

The following night, I awoke from a fitful sleep and saw a weird pinwheel of light on the ceiling. I was unafraid. The light moved across the ceiling and then down the wall and vanished. Immediately, an owl started hooting right outside my bedroom window.

Next night, I awoke again at about the same time (around 3:00 AM). As my eyes adjusted to the dim light, I realized that there were 5 owls in my bedroom, perched on the dresser, the bookcase, the nightstand, the foot of the bed and one in the bathroom. All looking at me. I felt waves of weird chills, and then I fell asleep.

The last night of this series, I awoke at the usual time, feeling very fearful — like with night paralysis, right. I was barely able to turn my head and look into the bathroom, where I expected to see owls. There were no owls. Instead, there were 5 people, but not like any people I'd seen before. They were very, very short, maybe only a couple of feet tall, but very stout, almost blocky. Their skin was dark, like tanned leather, and they were nude. No genitals were apparent.

Their eyes were large and dark, and they were grimacing at me, like goblins. I was terrified.

As if that wasn't enough, the 5 goblins rushed out of the bathroom, clambered heavily onto my bed, and started pulling me in all directions. I was scared out of my wits, closed my eyes, and prayed the Lord's Prayer aloud. The goblins cackled and heckled me as I prayed, but they loosened their grips and their laughter faded as I concluded the prayer.

I opened my eyes and the goblins were nowhere to be seen. My fear vanished and I felt exhausted. I immediately fell asleep.

At the time these "attacks" occurred, I wondered if I was under demonic assault, right. The fact that the goblins retreated when I prayed reinforced this idea. However, having researched UFO abduction literature since then, I came to understand that the abductors will project a mental screen that produces these hallucinations of owls and little people and other weirdies in so many abduction cases.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 4/22/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
We aren't fully developed in so very, very many medical/science fields. in fact, none of them. WE know almost nothing, and we know for absolutely sure absolutely nothing.

So, yeah.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join