It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And still more proof that the No-planes Theory is Wrong ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Phil Jayhan

Not only that but , how many grown men can we assume that it took to unload that big , heavy , and bulky tire/wheel/and attached gear ?

Must have been some really big buffed-up corn-fed country boys to pull that thing out of a vehicle , and place it in the desired position , without a hoist or crane or something .

I just had a hell of a thought . I think I'll start my own little conspiracy theory !

It'll be about the secret guy who had to set down at the drawing board and plot the trajectories of all the plane parts , so that they could be planted in all the right spots .

Wouldn't want someone to come along later and prove that there was no way in hell that this wheel landed in this spot , when it should have landed 50 feet down the street and around the corner for another 10 yards , according to where the plane impacted the building !

In order for this secret guy to be able to plot where this wheel should be planted , he would also have to know , in advance , exactly where all the major networks etc., were going to show and tell us the fake plane impacted the tower .

This secret guy would also need access to hundreds , possibly thousands of hours , of secret video footage that would show him who all might possibly be parking their vehicle alongside the curb at that spot , at that time of morning . Can't have someone coming along later and saying that photo is fake because their vehicle was parked at that spot , at that time of morning , on that day .

So , anyone who might have been parking there would have to be killed or silenced in some way . As well as their family members , who might find it a bit suspicious that they don't show up for dinner , as well as their employer ...

And of course the secret guy , his family , and all those who knew him/them would have to be killed/silenced . Can't have any loose ends ...

Damn , this is bigger than I imagined !

<< 1   >>

join