It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate is a security traded on the Stock Exchange , how much are you worth ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
With regards to some of the vehement denial in this thread, I would like to offer that my Canadian BC clearly states on it's reverse, it is a Revenue Receipt.

This isn't mine but other than the number, is otherwise identical (back side)

Definition
"Revenue receipts" refer to all money the business (->CORPORATE GOVERNMENT) makes through its operations. This is a type of recurring profit (->TAXES FROM ENDLESS STREAM OF LIVE BIRTHS) that comes from repeat transactions (->SEXUAL INTERCOURSE RESULTING IN IMPREGNATION LEADING TO BIRTH) with customers, which the business needs to survive. The business makes these repeat transactions to generate enough revenue to continue operations. Without revenue receipts, businesses fail.(->GO BANKRUPT)
*italics, bracketed comments mine

Ok, I'm having a little fun with it there, but this issue does require a bit of levity. It's extremely convoluted (on purpose) however, there is just too much smoke here for there not to be fire.

If anyone has any more information to share please do. Especially from a Canadian perspective, as most of the discussions revolving around this are pinned in the States.
edit on 16-3-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

Great picture. The most curious thing of course is the "for TREASURY use only."

We can assume the person(s) that included that legalese were sure of what it meant. It would suggest that it is NOT a form of identification at all, and it would suggest it is negotiable. So the document that is supposed to simply aid people in knowing you are now alive, is tied to the treasury, and has a limitation that relegates to treasury uses only?

For those who argue this is nonsense. It would be helpful for those people to explain how fiat currency is printed and loaned to countries? If one prints 1 trillion and notes and hands it to a country, what is the collateral for the loan? Forget country for a moment. Think company. You are Ed's doughnut shop and you're broke. You've leverage everything you have and you need money to keep going. You go see a loan shark, he says "well, you've leveraged all of your property, so I can't loan on that, you have no bank account, no gold, nothing. The only way I can loan it to you is if YOU guarantee to pay it back." The loan shark goes to Ed's creditors and says "hold off foreclosing on his stuff, I'll get you a good percentage when he pays me first" and they agree. Now apply it to a country. The shop owner is us, the BC is our IOU, the country is/was broke. The scary part is this: in order for us to pay back what we borrowed, we have to take it from another country as we cannot pay it back from within - wars, lopsided trade, theft, drugs, slavery, are just a few ways to steal it from others.

The original title of the thread referring to the number being listed with a stock exchange trading company I think is misleading. My guess is that it does exist, but it does not signify how much you are worth, my guess is there are folks who gamble on one's income and the list indicates people who have bets taken out on their over or under number.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

DJW001
There are major gaps in the little story. Which Department of the US government converts the birth certificates into a security? And if the originals are all sent to this mysterious agency in Washington, no President has ever been legally elected, because none of them have ever provided their original BC, right? (Just sayin'.)

-

hope Im not too late on this UCC stuff
looks like major gaps in your attention span - how about quit "just sayin" + start jus readin = post above you said the agency
"A bond is taken out by the Department of the Treasury"

+ do agree no President has ever been legally elected = not since 1933 anyway
Im sure they were legal before 1933

after Kennedy in 1963 they were all selected by duh global warpigs or skull n bones whoever
edit on 17-1-2014 by minnoo because: Im new here + hit reply like we do at MMG - instead of quote

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What is this world turning in to?

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

I get what your saying dude,and I do belive there may be something to this ,if anyone has actually read the whole thread or ever actually watched zeitgeist the addendum video then you would already know that we are all monetary slaves and that your sin number makes you so ,so the birth certificate thing is not that far fetched and completely plausible and is something that everyone must do,you are not allowed to leave the hospital with your baby until you have filled out the birth certificate.people who don't think this is even a possibility have been thoroughly brainwashed to trust our government and they don't even realize it ,by completely ignoring and shutting it out ,it you are only letting them win a little bit more .

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join