It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birth Certificate is a security traded on the Stock Exchange , how much are you worth ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So.. has anyone figured out how I can write off all my debt?

=)

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by Max_TO

Max_TO, if there is any truth to this then could you please address my question to you. I am not sure what good your truth is doing me when I cannot find myself in there anywhere so the proof is still quite lacking.

KJ. This is one of the "sovereign" citizen arguments and is just as false as the idea that inalienable really means in-a-lien able rahter than in-alien-able, in an effort to try and make it sound like some rights are some commercial instrument againstt which a lien can be drawn.. This is another astroturfed sovereignty thread after the RAP operation got busted by people who not only knew what they were talking about, but were also able to expose the money laundering fron aspects of it set up by Clive Boustred.

Check out this thread where I had the exact same experience as you with another astroturf poster, Jean Paul Zodeaux:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My posts and his non responses -which are basically mechanically identical to the nonresponses you have recieved- are on pages 3 and 4 of that thread.

This is how the whole scheme works. Make lots of scary claims about clavery and bondage, offer a mickey mouse way out that has gotten everyone who has tried to use these"ways out" thrown in jail for sometimes years, and when anyone tries to question it or offer evidence to the contrary then strawman and ad hominem arguments are used until the questioner simply gives up and leaves the thread giving them the opportunity to continue to spread their poison to those who are the least like to question.

Immediately after the questioner leaves the thread, a whole slurry of supporting or confirming posts are made by usually between three and four different posters to make it look legit and make it look like more people "know" than don't and it slides the dissenting posts right on back to the previous page where new readers are less likely to see them as most folks don't actually read entire threads, they just read the first post and the last page of conversation.

This is how the cycle of horse-puckey is able to continue itself. Its setting a lot of people up for a really EPIC FAIL.

I first head about this back in 2003 from a dude in Virginia. I checked into it extensively, because the first thing I noticed was that my BC was in all caps and had a number at the bottom of it. I went to all sorts of folks, from lawyers, to economics professors to stock brokers themselves to ask them to help me find my "Bond" number.

It was a call to the vital records department of my home state that sealed the deal for me though. In my state, BC numbers have a letter "B" preceding the number. At fist I was like oh my God the virginia crazy dude was right! I DO have a bond number! After a lengthy discussion with the vital records office, I learned that the "B" on my BC meant "Birth" and the number following was a serialized number for computer tracking of the document within their databases. To verify this, I pulled a copy of my late Grandmother's BC and Death Certificate. In both cases the number was identical...same tracking number, however the difference being was that my Grandmothers BC had a "B" on the computer gnenrated copy, and her death certificate had a -you guessed it- a "D" for death.

[edit on 25-4-2010 by 4by4dave]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
... a "D" for death.

Thank you for your detailed post.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 4by4dave

For the record , I answered his question before he even asked it , he just didn't read it . Sense it was already stated , I didn't bother repeating myself .

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

Just wanted to add that my copy says Pacific Bank Note-CFC Intl. in small print at the bottom

THAT'S FUNNY... Mine says "American Bank Note Company" on the bottom right hand side, just at the margin's edge.

The margin borders are of the same exact webbing design found on American money.

When I look at this document lol... It looks like a Treasury Bond, A Stock Certificate, An Automobile Title... this IS a form of MONEY! lol wow... proof in the pudding that MASSA FEDERAL RESERVE DEFINITELY OWNS US

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87e4fc9ec5a6.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

It is the name of the company that manufactures the paper the form is printed on. They use special paper to prevent counterfitting.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Thank you for that very detailed, informative, and kind of funny post. I really did not think that this made any logical sense but I sure was willing to hear the case the OP had to make. Oh well, thanks for putting and end to it (for me anyway.)

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by autowrench

Some of your links are disturbing.

www.jesus-is-savior.com?

Give me a break, no one owns you, do something to benefit yourself in life instead of crying about what has been taken away from you.

That is one of my favourite sites on the Internets. Seriously, it is a riot and half. The music alone is awesome.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Let me fly something by you all.

If *I* wanted to destroy an idea that might attract people's attention - say sovereign citizenship - *I* would take ideas that seemed plausible to some people and present them in a way that would discredit the entire ideological movement.

That's what *I* would do. Slip enough cyanide into the apple juice and watch people drink it until a couple of them die. Obviously the lesson the rest learn is not to drink apple juice.

Question EVERYTHING, including the questions themselves and the ideas that appeal to you AND those who present those. Question yourself. The only thing you have to lose is ignorance.

[edit on 2010/4/26 by Aeons]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

THAT'S FUNNY... Mine says "American Bank Note Company" on the bottom right hand side, just at the margin's edge.

The margin borders are of the same exact webbing design found on American money.

When I look at this document lol... It looks like a Treasury Bond, A Stock Certificate, An Automobile Title... this IS a form of MONEY! lol wow... proof in the pudding that [edit on 24-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

The American Banknote Company has nothing to do with the Bureau of Printing and Engraving.

The American Banknote Company prints all kinds of documents and they are a private company.

They also have printed currency for foreign governments.

The Bureau of Engraving and Printing prints out the paper money and postage stamps for the U.S. and they are an agency of the government.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Junkheap]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
it doesn't work. Fidelity showed nada. I don't see any evidence this is true. Granted the bankers would probably do something like this, but this thread fails.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Let me fly something by you all.

If *I* wanted to destroy an idea that might attract people's attention - say sovereign citizenship - *I* would take ideas that seemed plausible to some people and present them in a way that would discredit the entire ideological movement.

That's what *I* would do. Slip enough cyanide into the apple juice and watch people drink it until a couple of them die. Obviously the lesson the rest learn is not to drink apple juice.

Question EVERYTHING, including the questions themselves and the ideas that appeal to you AND those who present those. Question yourself. The only thing you have to lose is ignorance.

[edit on 2010/4/26 by Aeons]

I think you're probably right about that.

"sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron. Therefore it makes a very nice strawman to kick around and say how illegitimate the "sovereign citizen" movement is. There's only a sovereign or a citizen. A lot of people could be in prison because they didn't know or were misled as to all the laws or right words, etc. and MSM or official sources may use those people as examples. But to be honest with you, I don't know enough about law to know if it's even possible to do. I'm studying it but I have a long way to go.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS IN THE PAST HOWEVER I HAD NO IDEA HOW TO TRACE THE ACTUAL VALUE. THANKS FOR THE POST WHEN I FIND OUT HOW MUCH I AM WORTH I WILL POST JUST FOR KICKS. MELISSA101

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
are you sure this is not a troll just getting social numbers ?????

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

I am not sure what case you think I am trying to make ? Perhaps a good starting point would be to go back and read what I have actually said .

As for the others that have added to this conversation , thanks

This is a topic of interest to me as well as many others . We see many make the claim that B.C's are more then joe public is aware of and asking the question with the hopes of getting informative feed back is never a bad thing to do .

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Im looking at my birth certificate from CANADA and it says
CANADIAN BANK NOTE COMPANY LIMITED 1982 printed in Canada.
8 numbers/letters in red on the back with a registration # on the front(year-Month- and a 6 digit #)

Whats the big deal about the American Bank Note Company? There both obviously tied into the same scheme
When your wages are not all yours you are a slave.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
These are private companies.

Here is a link to Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited.

That "Limited" should have clued people in.

BTW, I'm looking at a death certificate right now. Doing some genalogy.

What exactly do you think that there would be a need to trade in death certs? What do you think someone would get out of that? Nothing. Literally. Any legal entity is DEAD. Gone. Incapable of work, play, consumption, and taxation (after the next tax year).

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Everything of no direct use is worthless, paper, Gold (untill recently when its electric conducting properties were discovered). Money Gold Platin have the value we attribute to them. As long as people are willing to accept the dollar it has indeed value. Same for Gold.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hating the monetary system is a favourite.

But tell me - how would you be on the internet right now if you couldn't trade what you do, have, create, for some form of unit of work that you can exchange with someone who has a computer. Who traded units of work for the components. Who traded units of work for the primary material?

Barter system isn't going to put oranges on my counter in December.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

And you really believe this? Do you work for the establishment or something. You called the vital statistics office and you believed what they told you. Well I called mine which so happens to be in DC and they were getting calls like this more frequently and they are now programmed to tell you that they can't give out any info on that please see someone else about it. My bc has a DC on it with 6 numbers in red, which by the way is the symbol for alive with blood.
I am a SPC as opposed to a Sovereign , the difference is that in order to wind you must know how to get remedy and results from these clowns. 1st as a sovereign you would be giving up everything , even your id's and all account numbers but as a Secured Party Creditor, now your in the game to talk their language if you use accounting science and not strawman language to get what is due to you. They know that you dont know what your doing so they are waiting for you to make mistake. Answer me this if this whole thing isn't true.. Why does the IRS have a form 1099 OID in place for the SPC if this isn't true or the Treasury Dept. have people who deal with A4V (Accepted For Value)? You know why because there are HUGE corporations and SPC using these services that are available to Corporations, thats why I have a EIN# to discharge off my debt as I create it, takes awhile to get things done but we are learning how to do this as time goes by.
Also to get a proper look at a correctly filed UCC-1 Financing Statement with proper Q 1 lien check out this link here: www.nationalrepublicregistry.com...

Stop being in denial about a true fact. That like saying can you prove that the sun is made of nitrogen, carbon, oxygen, etc. when in actuality no one has ever visited the sun but you can see the effect it has. Well this is something much more doable. Do research on the whole thing on the other side after the discovery of the bc and ss bond, now it's time to move on and do something about it. They know what is going on and the higher ups don't really care if you find out about this or not because most people will never do anything about it. Stand up and fight the good fight , peace I'm outta here.
B

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbtrader67

I am a SPC as opposed to a Sovereign , the difference is that in order to wind you must know how to get remedy and results from these clowns. 1st as a sovereign you would be giving up everything , even your id's and all account numbers but as a Secured Party Creditor, now your in the game to talk their language if you use accounting science and not strawman language to get what is due to you. They know that you dont know what your doing so they are waiting for you to make mistake. Answer me this if this whole thing isn't true.. Why does the IRS have a form 1099 OID in place for the SPC if this isn't true or the Treasury Dept. have people who deal with A4V (Accepted For Value)? You know why because there are HUGE corporations and SPC using these services that are available to Corporations, thats why I have a EIN# to discharge off my debt as I create it, takes awhile to get things done but we are learning how to do this as time goes by.
Also to get a proper look at a correctly filed UCC-1 Financing Statement with proper Q 1 lien check out this link here: www.nationalrepublicregistry.com...

Could you follow up on your experience with becoming a Secured Party Creditor and any research you've done on this. I've recently started researching this and there is viable arguments on both sides and I haven't had any luck finding people who have taken the necessary actions you need to and what there experience has been in the process and afterward.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join